Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:48 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:32 pm 
Strawweight

i saw the 2nd fight of morales with mab and i think he's headed for the canvass if he fights pacquiao..i think jmm is a lot better. i cant see the difference of mab and eric's style.. some analyst say morales is better..how come? i cant see any.....

MAB & JMM..HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE. :chainsaw:

:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:40 pm 

i watch the fight of In Jin Chi and Morales....if manny is in the shoes of In Jin Chin, morales will hit the canvass in early round! :headz:

i think JMM still the "chicken" :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:19 pm 
Heavyweight

piolo_paksiw wrote:
i saw the 2nd fight of morales with mab and i think he's headed for the canvass if he fights pacquiao..i think jmm is a lot better. i cant see the difference of mab and eric's style.. some analyst say morales is better..how come? i cant see any.....

MAB & JMM..HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE. :chainsaw:

:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Bro I'll go with the expert's opinion on this. Roach said JMM is more dangerous than Morales so I'm with him on that. It's very obvious anyway why contradict him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

HULK wrote:
i watch the fight of In Jin Chi and Morales....if manny is in the shoes of In Jin Chin, morales will hit the canvass in early round! :headz:

i think JMM still the "chicken" :biglaugh:

Pareng Hulk baka pwede marequest sa mods na madownload yung Chi-Marquez sa video section. Curious talaga ako dito kay Chi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:41 pm 
Middleweight

I think JMM's style is more difficult for Manny. I got to admit Manny had difficulty figuring out JMM once JMM adjusted to Manny's one-two power combo.

Morales is the better all around fighter, I think, but I can't see him any other way to avoid Manny's straight punches except to packbedal while punching back.

Sayang bro, I only got to see the last 3 rounds of the Morales-Chi fight which was aired on RPN-9 2 Sundays ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:36 pm 
Welterweight

nelsoncm wrote:
Morales is the better all around fighter, I think, but I can't see him any other way to avoid Manny's straight punches except to packbedal while punching back.

I agree, Erik is better and proven more than JMM, but styles makes fight and Erik is better suited for MP like you said.
Para sa akin kung masyadong patagal si JMM, habulin na lang ni Pac kagad itong si Erik bago tumalon sa LW, mas malaki pa ang sahod at kasikatang matatamo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:45 pm 
Heavyweight

for me it's JMM, Barrera and Morales avoided him while Manny Pacquiao gave him hell of an experience in their fight eventhough Pacman fought with injuries. but a 100% conditioned Manny Pacquiao can beat all three of them one by one.

Last edited by taurused on Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I also believe that Dinamita is more dangerous than El Terrible stylewise against Pacman but it doesn't really matter. Pacman is the most dangerous among them anyway. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:25 pm 

It would be suicide for Morales to even try getting
in the ring with Manny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:48 pm 
Heavyweight

IMO I find JMM a more dangerous opponent than Terrible. For sure Manny will deck EM once they will square off...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:01 am 

from taurused
Quote:
for me it's JMM, Barrera and Morales avoided him while Manny Pacquiao gave him hell of a experience in their fight eventhough Pacman fought with injuries. but a 100% conditioned Manny Pacquiao can beat all three of them one by one.

I second the motion. A 100% well conditioned/trained pacquiao will be a disaster for the three mexicans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:23 am 
Middleweight

putiman wrote:
from taurused
Quote:
for me it's JMM, Barrera and Morales avoided him while Manny Pacquiao gave him hell of a experience in their fight eventhough Pacman fought with injuries. but a 100% conditioned Manny Pacquiao can beat all three of them one by one.

I second the motion. A 100% well conditioned/trained pacquiao will be a disaster for the three mexicans.

same here...
JMM is more difficult for pacman
unless El terible will run like chicken...
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

nelsoncm wrote:
Sayang bro, I only got to see the last 3 rounds of the Morales-Chi fight which was aired on RPN-9 2 Sundays ago.

It was an action-packed fight all the way. Morales got hurt many times. I thought Chi won. But this fight included Arum, and it smells bad, like many of his fights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

with the way eric is fighting right now!! I BET HEROE AND SLUUPCO@K WILL CRY AGAIN LIKE BITCH!! NO WAY!! JMM IS A CHICKEN.. NO NEED TO ARGUE!! NO BRAINER!! HE IS FIGTHING SALIDO.. HUH? WHAT A CHICKEN... HMMMMM AZZTEEECC WARRIOR... AGAIN!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:50 am 
Cruiserweight

No question....Bob Arum. He won't let JMM and Erik fight Manny.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next