Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:21 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:33 pm 
The Moralles of today left some part of him in the ring during his first encouter with Barrera. If you have seen that Filipino champ fought Kenedy Mc Kinney it is in the same card if I remember right that Moralles showed his most brilliant performance disposing Junior Jones, the only man at that time who stopped Barrera. Moralles was skinny super sharp super fast very wise I thought he was invincible. MOralles Barrera 2 showed us that both men weren't the same. However it was Barrera who suffered more. Moralles was atleast nearer to his former self.

Moralles isn't a humble man and I'm more of a Barrera fan but I must say he is more naturally talented and gifted ability wise than Barrera and Marquez. Doesn't matter what style he can adapt. Look how he deal with Jesus Chaves, despite being badly hurt in round 1, and to think that Chavez is naturally bigger and Moralles who was a natural 122 should have no business at 130. Now please don't give me those poor swollen fist excuses, Chavez would still loss even without that.

Moralles vs. Marquez, to be honest Moralles is still one step above Marquez. Marquez skill is hard earned through training while Moralles is naturally gifted like Julio Cesar Chavez and the former Barrera.

Paquiao will be commiting career suicide if he fights Moralles. If Paquiao became an excuse freak after fighting Marquez I can't immagine what will become of him if he get's near Moralles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:49 pm 

At last something worth read from sluurpy if your taking a deep poop. Although tha last paragraph was a misfit if i may say. Where would pac be if he got near morales, probably getting an autograph for you.

Keep on trying sluurpy!!! :bounce1:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:24 pm 
Middleweight

piolo_paksiw wrote:
i saw the 2nd fight of morales with mab and i think he's headed for the canvass if he fights pacquiao..i think jmm is a lot better. i cant see the difference of mab and eric's style.. some analyst say morales is better..how come? i cant see any.....

MAB & JMM..HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE. :chainsaw:

:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

i think none of them will be dangerous enough for manny to fight, they will be just floored by manny to submission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:29 pm 
Middleweight

sluupjohnb wrote:
The Moralles of today left some part of him in the ring during his first encouter with Barrera. If you have seen that Filipino champ fought Kenedy Mc Kinney it is in the same card if I remember right that Moralles showed his most brilliant performance disposing Junior Jones, the only man at that time who stopped Barrera. Moralles was skinny super sharp super fast very wise I thought he was invincible. MOralles Barrera 2 showed us that both men weren't the same. However it was Barrera who suffered more. Moralles was atleast nearer to his former self.

Moralles isn't a humble man and I'm more of a Barrera fan but I must say he is more naturally talented and gifted ability wise than Barrera and Marquez. Doesn't matter what style he can adapt. Look how he deal with Jesus Chaves, despite being badly hurt in round 1, and to think that Chavez is naturally bigger and Moralles who was a natural 122 should have no business at 130. Now please don't give me those poor swollen fist excuses, Chavez would still loss even without that.

Moralles vs. Marquez, to be honest Moralles is still one step above Marquez. Marquez skill is hard earned through training while Moralles is naturally gifted like Julio Cesar Chavez and the former Barrera.

Paquiao will be commiting career suicide if he fights Moralles. If Paquiao became an excuse freak after fighting Marquez I can't immagine what will become of him if he get's near Moralles.

you're not watching your idol aren't you? if morales is as dangerous as what you describe of him. why morales did not knock chavez out when his opponent is only using a single hand against his two fisted assault? the answer is this, morales is not as damgerous as he used to be or as you describe him. you see even ayala was not knocked out by morales when barrera able to knock ayala to submission. it simply becuase morales has had a soft hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:35 pm 
Welterweight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sluupjohnb:
The Moralles of today left some part of him in the ring during his first encouter with Barrera. If you have seen that Filipino champ fought Kenedy Mc Kinney it is in the same card if I remember right that Moralles showed his most brilliant performance disposing Junior Jones, the only man at that time who stopped Barrera. es was atleast nearer to his former self.
Moralles was skinny super sharp super fast very wise I thought he was invincible. MOralles Barrera 2 showed us that both men weren't the same. However it was Barrera who suffered more. Morall

i think morales is a dangerous opponent for manny than any other boxer in featherweight division.

:sledgehammer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:13 pm 
Heavyweight

putiman wrote:
At last something worth read from sluurpy if your taking a deep poop. Although tha last paragraph was a misfit if i may say. Where would pac be if he got near morales, probably getting an autograph for you.

Keep on trying sluurpy!!! :bounce1:

Yeah Bro. slurpy dog is trying to play and sound as if he is clean. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Maybe he is getting tired of getting slapped everyday . . . . . well I'm not getting tired of bashing his sorry *** even if it takes 1 year. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The last paragraph? Don't be surprise another effort to cover up their fearless aztec warriors :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: who all are runningaway from our guy :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Hey slurpy . . . . . back to your cage NOW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:22 pm 

from pso:
Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by putiman:

Keep on trying sluurpy!!!

Yeah Bro. slurpy dog is trying to play and sound as if he is clean. Maybe he is getting tired of getting slapped everyday . . . . . well I'm not getting tired of bashing his sorry *** even if it takes 1 year.

The last paragraph? Don't be surprise another effort to cover up their fearless aztec warriors who all are runningaway from our guy

Hey slurpy . . . . . back to your cage NOW!

I'm not surprised bro about their hiding their feathers. If we can't get this guy to behave (which is next to impossible), I know you and the rest of the guys will be here to BASH HIM to kingdom come!!! :celebrate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ever wonder why barrera and marquez didnt want an immediate rematch? plus morales saying pacquiao cant beat him? all manny said was "bring them all!" "i'll fight him anytime, anywhere.." all the mexicans are chickens! at least barrera has the balls enough to cry rematch. marquez and morales are pussies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:20 pm 
Heavyweight

suntokero wrote:
ever wonder why barrera and marquez didnt want an immediate rematch? plus morales saying pacquiao cant beat him? all manny said was "bring them all!" "i'll fight him anytime, anywhere.." all the mexicans are chickens! at least barrera has the balls enough to cry rematch. marquez and morales are pussies!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Guess what's the common factor between JMM and Morales and the difference of those two from MAB.

JMM and Morales are both being PROMOTED by the MAFIA Man "DIRTY ARUM" and they are both FLUKE, a product of MARKETING HYPES. Just like AYALA who's being handled by Arum too. See, when the time comes for him to show what he really got, he's got nothing to show, now he's talking of retiring. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Reason why both JMM and Morales is clearly running away from our guy.

MAB is different, he is not an Arum boy and he got famous because of sheer performance inside the ring just like our guy Manny. And he's got the balls unlike JMM and Morales.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

To be able to survive against Pac is to back pedal while fighting and JMM does that best among the three mex that's why he was able to survive. Anybody who goes toe to toe with Pac will hit the canvass for sure. Roach is right JMM is the toughest opponenet for Pac.

EM can hurt anybody with his big mouth just like what he's doing to his rivals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:43 pm 
Heavyweight

MAB is still the most dangerous... a healthy PAC could beat morales and JMM easily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:04 pm 
Welterweight

I think all of Manny's opponents are dangerous because if Manny is not in tip top shape he'll be in trouble. Have faith with our boxing hero, and he'll win every fight.

just BELIEVE!!! :celebrate: :heart: :bounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:26 am 

Psssst! huli ko na itong dalawang Unggoy. Iisa lang itong si
John and Sweet. Sa isang thread minura ko ang ang John
pero ang Sweet ang nagalit. Pansinin ninyo lumalabas ng magkasabay
sa isang topic at kung hindi man same day nagpo-post. Hindi ko ngalang
alam kung pinoy ang dalawang ito. Kung pinoy nga ito...bagsakan sana ng bolts and nuts mula sa eroplano.

Translation: Sweetscience and Sluupjohnb, I don't know for what...
but I have a pot of vaseline for you guys. If you don't like the brand...
tough shet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:44 pm 
Welterweight

Eric likes to mix it up while leaning on the ropes as shown in his fight with In Jin Chi and MAB. If he does this against MP he'll be thrown out of the ring. JMM if the last fight is the basis is the more dangerous opponent, but me thinks ARUM is the most dangerous. Anyhow the PACMAN will chomp them up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:53 pm 

Location: Lupang Hinirang - Perlas ng Silanganan - Bayan ni Pacman
piolo_paksiw wrote:
i saw the 2nd fight of morales with mab and i think he's headed for the canvass if he fights pacquiao..i think jmm is a lot better. i cant see the difference of mab and eric's style.. some analyst say morales is better..how come? i cant see any.....

====
Quality of opposition maybe..
Eric has fought some of the best while JMM fought only patsy(Licona), over the hill(Medina), runner (Gainer), not until he fought Pac he never really had any good opposition to add to his resume...He may have two belts but it's like graduating Cum laude from University of Hidden Valleys were only 4 of them were enrolled, one mongoloid who cannot read nor write, one who's too old to get up and take a pee, and another one who missed 3/4's of the semester....look now he's going up against another not so popular boxer (Salido).

MAB & JMM..HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE. :chainsaw:

:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Manny by SD. Floyd will be KD twice.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next