Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:27 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:58 pm 
Pacquiao to annotate Barrera-Ayala fight over RPN-9 on Sunday
By Salven L. Lagumbay, mannypacquiao.ph, 03 Jul 2004


Huh! no matter what you do this fight only interests the ignorant.

Honestly, what do you want to see in this fight?

You just want to relive those 15 minuites of glory you had during the first fight.

Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:08 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 9038
Location: Back to browsing
sluupjohnb wrote:
Pacquiao to annotate Barrera-Ayala fight over RPN-9 on Sunday
By Salven L. Lagumbay, mannypacquiao.ph, 03 Jul 2004


Huh! no matter what you do this fight only interests the ignorant.

Honestly, what do you want to see in this fight?

You just want to relive those 15 minuites of glory you had during the first fight.

Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.


I commend you for having great SUPOT on ur fighter. JMM really needs ur SUPOT. He will achieve greatness soon thanks to your SUPOT!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:36 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 568
Location: makati
I agree on this one. Nobody would be interested on this pac- barrera 2 fight except for those who wants Berrara mauled down again. KAHIT ILANG ULIT PO SILANG MAGLABAN HINDI SIYA MANANALO PERIOD. BAKIT HINDI NALANG SI MARQUEZ? IM TIRED OF THIS ASSLICKING FANS OF MARQUEZ, THEY KEEP SAYING THAT MARQUEZ TEACHED PACMAN SOME BOXING LESSON FOR THEIR INTIRE FIGHT. WOH, THATS NONSENSE REDICULOUS ! WHY? WHEN DID YOU EVER SEEN A BOXER TEACHER & TWO BELT CHAMP WHO' VE BEEN KNOCKDOWN THREE TIMES , I SAID THREE TIMES !!! IN JUST FIRST ROUND ? WHERE HUH? HINDI PA KASAMA YUNG BASAG ANG ILONG AT BALING LEEG.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:30 pm
Posts: 6420
You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt



Yeah Mother Fucker . . . cast a doubt on my ***. Not until your CHICKEN CHAMP stops running away from Manny there will be no rematch. And JMM will remain a nobody and receive loose change for his fights until he retires, got that *****?

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Now slurpy dog back to your cage . . . . here mother fucker . . . to your cage now boy.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: ..... and the bashing continues . . . . . let's see for how long you can hang on to this site **** HEAD! You and your CHICKEN CHAMP is on the same no win situation here slurpy dog . . . . you both can run but you can't hide :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:24 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:46 pm
Posts: 760
Location: cebu
So you are implying that Barrera is the weaker man compared to Manny and JMM?
You better hold your *** till the day comes when Barrera whips JMM's ***.
Hold on to that opinion, because whatever you say, Marquez has surely regretted losing the chance to do it over again with Pacquiao. That is the price JMM's camp has to pay for playing hard-to-get.
Pacquiao can continue to excite fans and rake in millions without JMM, but JMM is rubbish without Pacquiao. I guess that's the reason for your bad blood against Manny.
It must be really hard to accept that JMM won't get another crack at a million dollar payday...tsk...tsk... tsk...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:06 pm
Posts: 5664
Location: manila, chinatown...drinking tsing tao...
sluupjohnb wrote:
Pacquiao to annotate Barrera-Ayala fight over RPN-9 on Sunday
By Salven L. Lagumbay, mannypacquiao.ph, 03 Jul 2004


Huh! no matter what you do this fight only interests the ignorant.

Honestly, what do you want to see in this fight?

You just want to relive those 15 minuites of glory you had during the first fight.

Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.


its not our idols problem. its yours, pacman wants a rematch but ur chicken jmm seems not. he really did feel the power of pacman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:55 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 45
Location: manila/ usa
nelsoncm wrote:
So you are implying that Barrera is the weaker man compared to Manny and JMM?
You better hold your *** till the day comes when Barrera whips JMM's ***.
Hold on to that opinion, because whatever you say, Marquez has surely regretted losing the chance to do it over again with Pacquiao. That is the price JMM's camp has to pay for playing hard-to-get.
Pacquiao can continue to excite fans and rake in millions without JMM, but JMM is rubbish without Pacquiao. I guess that's the reason for your bad blood against Manny.
It must be really hard to accept that JMM won't get another crack at a million dollar payday...tsk...tsk... tsk...
-----------
-----------
-----------

EKSAKTAMENTE ! YOU SAID IT BRO... I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD.
BUT WHILE THE PACMAN IS COUNTING HIS MILLION DOLLAR PAYCHECK, JMM WILL BE COUNTING HIS WHAT EVER THE CURRENCY IN MEXICO.( IM SURE DOLLAR HAS STILL A BIGGER VALUE )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:12 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:08 am
Posts: 1914
Location: pansitan
marquez doesnt want to fight pacquiao. he wants to fight salido. manny wants to fight better fighters. now who is better? barrera or salido? slurpyboy talks nonsense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:48 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:17 am
Posts: 990
Location: Between two legs
Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

I've noticed that this guy, sleepyjohnb's, always start a thread with the same topic, that Manny was badly beaten by Marquez, that Marquez teaches Pacquiao a lesson, blah, blah blah. and once his post got a reply, he never comes back.

He's just like his Papa Marquez, a CHICKEN.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:12 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:19 am
Posts: 438
Hey I see it this way. I do believe what people have been saying that JMM is without a doubt the top featherweight in the division at the moment. That is against Barrera, Manny, and Morales. He really can box well and everything he does is timed and perfect. Although..., if he was the best as everyone implies him to be, he would have put Manny down at least once. Manny puts him down 3 times and he can't even return the favor once. He can hit hard though apparently not hard enough. I think Manny did great fighting him for his first time. Now Manny knows the story and will easily be able to finish him off 2nd time around. If Marquez prepares specifically for that left hand only, he's going to be in trouble. I think Manny did good by making Marquez think he's only a left hander which in the MAB fight, we can obviously say he isn't. Manny has set a trap for JMM that I can see him falling right into. Manny has the advantage in a rematch I believe now. He knows what the story is with JMM always counter punching. He will know how to defeat it. JMM believes he knows what Manny only does and he's going to be sorry in a rematch. Cheers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:17 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:06 am
Posts: 4235
Location: Barangay Sto. Nino/Estados Unidos
First of all Manny Pacquiao was not badly beaten by Marquez. It was Marquez who was badly beaten by Pacquiao. Broken nose and broken beak all belongs to JMM. Pacquiao can take his best shot while he went down and crawled with Pacman's single power shot. Pacman's injuries like the left hand and foot Injuries were self inflicted injuries while JMM's broken nose and beak were from Pacman's legitimate blows.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:42 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:35 pm
Posts: 381
sluupjohnb wrote:
Pacquiao to annotate Barrera-Ayala fight over RPN-9 on Sunday
By Salven L. Lagumbay, mannypacquiao.ph, 03 Jul 2004


Huh! no matter what you do this fight only interests the ignorant.

Honestly, what do you want to see in this fight?

You just want to relive those 15 minuites of glory you had during the first fight.

Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.
how can manny fight jmm, if jmm is hiding on arums skirt.. :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:30 pm
Posts: 6420
larry wrote:
sluupjohnb wrote:
Pacquiao to annotate Barrera-Ayala fight over RPN-9 on Sunday
By Salven L. Lagumbay, mannypacquiao.ph, 03 Jul 2004


Huh! no matter what you do this fight only interests the ignorant.

Honestly, what do you want to see in this fight?

You just want to relive those 15 minuites of glory you had during the first fight.

Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.
how can manny fight jmm, if jmm is hiding on arums skirt.. :banghead:



Well it's obvious that this ***** SLURPY DOG is ignoring that fact. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:22 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:30 pm
Posts: 202
[quote]It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.

[quote]

Yeah! Lets get it on and ask your chicken idol to forget Salido. Only more STUPID people would like to see that fight!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:38 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 2:17 pm
Posts: 1074
sluupjohnb wrote:
Pacquiao to annotate Barrera-Ayala fight over RPN-9 on Sunday
By Salven L. Lagumbay, mannypacquiao.ph, 03 Jul 2004


Huh! no matter what you do this fight only interests the ignorant.

Honestly, what do you want to see in this fight?

You just want to relive those 15 minuites of glory you had during the first fight.

Now that is pathetic. This time around what ever the out come is, it is over shadowed by Paquiao being badly beaten up by Marquez.

You couldn't feel the same glorification as you did in the first fight because the name Marquez cast a shadow on Paquiao. Unless he can finish his business with Marquez, Paquiao is always questionable.

It would be better for him to face Marquez and loss than to run and fight weaker opponents under a cloud of doubt.



lets put this in a mathematical analysis.

MP >= JMM -----> (though im sure MP is greater, lets use this equation
due to the influential draw)
MAB > SALIDO

therefore
MP = WARRIOR
JMM = CHICKEN ..

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group