Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:19 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:37 pm 
Welterweight

You guys don't read your own Philipino websites huh?

Marquez avoiding Paquiao?

A nontitle tiff can be next for Pacquiao
By DOMINIC MENOR
TODAY Reporter
ABS-CBNNEWS.COM
The matchup originally lined up for Pacquiao was an immediate rematch with Mexican dual champion Juan Manuel Marquez. But because issues on venue preferences stalled negotiations, Team Pacquiao veered their interest to another Latino fighter in Marco Antonio Barrera.

(Nazarino saying 'not in Vegas not in California, not in Atlanta, not in Texas, not in Florida, not in any place where Arum promoted.)

Marquez- shamefully fighting unknown Salido?
Salido is a number one contender unknown and flawed as he is, and Marquez belt will be on the line. More shameful will be;

the General Santos southpaw will be scheduled for a Manila-hosted bout, even without a major championship on the line.

Pacquiao’s possible opponents, Lainez said, could either be World Boxing Orgnization featherweight champion Scott Harrison of Scotland or the undefeated Chris John of Indonesia, the current World Boxing Association 126-lb king.

(Harrison haven't fought outside Europe, Chris John, I wonder if he had fought outside Asia. WBO, Holyfield once said that it is a title he wouldn't accept even if he wins it while he was at cruiser weight)

And now this;

Lainez added, “Manny is now just enjoying the fruits of what he has worked for.”

He flew to Thailand twice over the last month, first, to take a vacation with his family and second, to film an episode of a reality-television show.

Pacquiao is also spending his leisure playing pool and attending fighting **** derbies.

(Fighting ****? huh! **** is a chicken isn't it? So who's the chicken?)

Article quoted from above citation, parenthesis supplied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:44 pm 
Welterweight

By the way Madam Alseth Sluupjohnb has been banned courtesy of the good guy PSO. This time goldenbear isn't stooping down to PSO's level and no reason for the mods to ban me again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Location: iN dA mIdDlE oF dA DeSeRt, WhErE yOu CaN fInD dA oAsIs!
goldenbear_golden wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!! What an *****!!!

Let me demostrate to you the difference between Fighting **** and a Chicken.

Fighting **** => it is a ROSTER!
PACMAN => A **** bred and trained for fighting

Chicken => A domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl.
ADJECTIVE FOR CHICKEN =>Easily frightened
JMM =>A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy

Hah!!! Now who's the real Chicken???

THEREFORE I CONCLUDE THE FIGHTING **** IS A ROSTER THAT IS TRAINED FOR FIGHTING. HENCE, CHICKEN IS JMM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:30 pm 
Heavyweight

goldenbear_golden wrote:
By the way Madam Alseth Sluupjohnb has been banned courtesy of the good guy PSO. This time goldenbear isn't stooping down to PSO's level and no reason for the mods to ban me again.

GOLDENBEAR, THE CHICKEN WHO LAID THE GOLDEN EGG!!!

GOLDENBEAR :gun2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:51 pm 
Heavyweight

goldenbear_golden wrote:

got you *******!....along the way, youre still going down...mark my word pendejo.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:57 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Sargo wrote:
http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Cawkwell/ ... 071504.htm

You must have read this already from the home page of mannypacquiao.ph. What say you Marquez fans?

Nice Article...These writers wanted to see the rematch..And now they realized that JMM is really chickening out..What a bummer for them..Now they know who really is the real Champion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:12 pm 
Heavyweight

goldenbear_golden wrote:

So you are the recycled SLUUPDUMD DOG :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Just make sure you keep it clean OLD DUMBDOG or I'll make sure the mods will find a very good reason to kick your DAMN *** out of here for good. :whistle: YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now to put your stocked up brain into functioning again . . . . Manny fighting without any belt on line is just another plan to ensure that Manny remains in good fighting condition if that fight with MAB won't push through :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Now are you making another justification out of that VENUE CRAFT to prove that CHICKEN JMM did not avoid Manny? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Sorry OLD DOG, arguement rejected. :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:44 pm 
Welterweight

to: golden bear

i think in my own judgement you have a not read or understand really the title and articles between lines made by the doghouseboxing..of which i think the bottom message is that who's on awol status of staging a rematch between the two featherweight champs. The articles is not emphazising the tactical or strategical way of getting bigger purse of the prized money where as you have indicated. In my own view, the fact is that asian boxers are now in the uprising to take the position once held by the great mexicans in the featherweight division. This should be noted and given importance by your great JMM. Yeah, you are right that once you are a champion you should get bigger purse than your challenger. the doghouse boxing is asking JMM to comment or perhaps send message to the team pacquiao for an immediate challenge. If i am for JMM i would rather say to MP that i will fight you immediately, anwhere antime if the prize is right. i think this will satisfy the doghouseboxing, moreover, take not the swift change mind of the doghouseboxing where before the fight of the two, promotes JMM against MP. you can read their previous articles.....peace brod.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:35 am 
Flyweight

pacman won the fight but marquez did give a valient effort as for a rematch **** we all know what would happen marquez down first round for good this time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:36 am 
Flyweight

id like to see pac get the winner of barrera morales III

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:37 am 
Flyweight

or better yet move to 140lbs and get to face tsuyu that wont happen but it would be cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

elmatador wrote:
or better yet move to 140lbs and get to face tsuyu that wont happen but it would be cool

no it wouldnt be cool, if you value pacs life that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:01 am 
mr. garcia wrote:
elmatador wrote:

no it wouldnt be cool, if you value pacs life that is.

You shouldn't make sense of what elmatador is posting Gaycia.
He is just here posting so he can have 25 post. 25 post equals key to download videos...get it..lameduck?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:10 am 
Middleweight

SPIDEYMAN wrote:
goldenbear_golden wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!! What an *****!!!

Let me demostrate to you the difference between Fighting **** and a Chicken.

Fighting **** => it is a ROSTER!
PACMAN => A **** bred and trained for fighting

Chicken => A domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl.
ADJECTIVE FOR CHICKEN =>Easily frightened
JMM =>A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy

Hah!!! Now who's the real Chicken???

THEREFORE I CONCLUDE THE FIGHTING **** IS A ROSTER THAT IS TRAINED FOR FIGHTING. HENCE, CHICKEN IS JMM.

---
not to mention MANNY is Texas Figthing ****.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:54 pm 
Welterweight

i think these pac detractors haven't had the chance to watch pacquiao's fights since the early days for them to post such nonsense

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3