Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:26 pm 
Heavyweight

bro, nampucha nadale mo ako dun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am 
Middleweight

kimbosdawg wrote:
guerilla7 wrote:
Wassup with this challenge 'bro?!

Why dont you challenge my man, ROYCE GRACIE and see how your brutally strong Kimbo Slice perform in No Holds Barred.

Or if you want, I can even set it up with WANDERLEI SILVA at Chute Boxe Gym?

What you say now, huh?

Kimbo isn't a professional although he's thinking about becoming a pro boxer. His manager's stipulation is that his opponents cannot be professionals in any form of fighting.

If you think you have what it takes, please bring it. Kimbo is ready.

Hey bro, i think you smoked too much weed when you posted this challenge.

First, you said Kimbo is more than ready to face our PacMan.
Then when I asked you asked you whether I could set-it up with a NHB Match between your "Dawg" and Wanderlei, you replied he can only challenge non-pro fighters.
What the f__k?!

First of all, let me remind you that PacMan is a PROFESSIONAL. Why challenge? Tell your "Dawg" to turn PRO first before you brag around.

I guess your just picking on the wrong targets to get your part of the brick, he3x.

And 10g's? PacMan gets half a mil per fight :-)

My goodness.

Who let the dogs out! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!

If you and your Dawg is ready, Rio awaits you. I can even set-it up with Marco Ruas, he3x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:02 am 
Strawweight

guerilla7 wrote:
kimbosdawg wrote:
guerilla7 wrote:
Wassup with this challenge 'bro?!

Why dont you challenge my man, ROYCE GRACIE and see how your brutally strong Kimbo Slice perform in No Holds Barred.

Or if you want, I can even set it up with WANDERLEI SILVA at Chute Boxe Gym?

What you say now, huh?

Kimbo isn't a professional although he's thinking about becoming a pro boxer. His manager's stipulation is that his opponents cannot be professionals in any form of fighting.

If you think you have what it takes, please bring it. Kimbo is ready.

Hey bro, i think you smoked too much weed when you posted this challenge.

First, you said Kimbo is more than ready to face our PacMan.
Then when I asked you asked you whether I could set-it up with a NHB Match between your "Dawg" and Wanderlei, you replied he can only challenge non-pro fighters.
What the f__k?!

First of all, let me remind you that PacMan is a PROFESSIONAL. Why challenge? Tell your "Dawg" to turn PRO first before you brag around.

I guess your just picking on the wrong targets to get your part of the brick, he3x.

And 10g's? PacMan gets half a mil per fight :-)

My goodness.

Who let the dogs out! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!

If you and your Dawg is ready, Rio awaits you. I can even set-it up with Marco Ruas, he3x.

This was an obvious joke dawg. Pacquiao is too damn small and would get crushed like a bug.

If any of you non-pros are interested, email kimbo's manager at mailto:kimboslice@hotmail.com

Let's run this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:00 am 

Gotta go I have to watch cartoons on TV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:10 am 
Strawweight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/23/2004

Interview with Kimbo Slice: Miami Street Fighting Legend

By A.I.

1. Kimbo are you a boxing fan? If so, who are your favorite fighters now and of all-time?

Yes, I’m a boxing fan. I watch it from time to time. My all-time favorites are Joe Frazier and Mike Tyson.

2. You are a big guy, exactly how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I’m roughly 6’3, 240 pounds.

3. Have you ever lost a fight underground? What is your record if you know?

I’ve lost my share in the pen. I don’t keep track but I’ve won much more than I’ve lost. Since I was released almost one year ago, I’ve gone 9-1. My only loss was to a punk that brought mace to the dance. I was kicking his *** and he used the mace as I went in for the kill. I accept the loss. I’m a man. Before the fight we said no weapons but we didn’t say no mace. He regretted doing that. I knocked him out within ten seconds in our rematch and pounded on him five more times for insurance. He lost all his front teeth but we’re good friends now. It’s about respect.

4. What tools do you posess and what tools are you working on that you think will make you a professional threat?

I’ve got a powerful left hook and a lot of intensity. The intensity comes from the anger within. The establishment took ten years of my life and now I’m gonna take it back.

5. Are you in training right now to polish your boxing skills and if so how is that going?

I recently started training at a local gym here in Miami. I’m working on my conditioning and defense. I feel I done created a great offense from my days in the pen. That was Education 101.

6. Can you make noise in the heavyweight division? How long will it take?

That’s what my trainers think. They say the division is open and I might as well take a crack at it. We’ll see what happens. I’ll probably only need about ten pro fights before I’m ready to knock all them fools out.

7. Can you tell us about your time spent incarcerated and if that would pose a problem getting you licensed in any state professionally?

I was incarcerated for some bullshit I didn’t do. Let’s leave it at that. I hope my past don’t come back to haunt me. This nigga gotta keep eatin.

8. Alot of people who will watch the tape of one of your fights will say you are an ultimate fighter not a boxer and that your a freak show not worth our time, what would you like to say to them?

I am a freak and that’s why people should pay to see me. I don’t box and do that pansy boy ****. I like to run this like Iron Mike.

9. Are there any plans for you to fight professionaly against a specific opponent any time soon?

We’re working on getting me licensed here in Miami. I might turn pro within a few months.

10. Do you want to be a champion or a freak puncher just to make some money? How commited are you to becoming a complete boxer?

I’m 32 years old dawg. I gots to make the dough to support myself and my disabled moms. God bless her soul. I live to bleed for that woman. I want to go as far as my power will take me.

11. How long will it take you after turning pro to become a good slugger-boxer and become a championship level fighter?

I have a lot of respect for the game. I know many of these fighters have been putting in their work for years. But they ain’t never been in the pen as long as I have. I have skills you can’t learn on the outside. I feel I’ll be ready for anyone within ten fights.

12. What would you like to say to our readers and hopefully your future fans?

I’d like to thank everyone who has sent me emails. If you liked what you saw in that short clip, come out and support me when I turn pro. I’m ready to run this. I’m out.

Id like to thank Marcos Rivera for setting up this interview.

Post subject: hehehe
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:28 am 
Welterweight

Wow!! that video was brutal... I think im already a fan of Kimbo hehehhe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:02 am 

WOW!!

Thanks 4 the clip dude!! He was actually encouraging a punch to his face?? Damn!! He should try UFC, he might get tired easily if he box professionally. Most pros will just play him around and make him miss punches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:41 am 
Heavyweight

thony818 wrote:
bro, nampucha nadale mo ako dun.

Are you reffering to my reply post Bro? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: If you are . . . No . . . it's not intended for you.

This guy is simply hilarious . . . . so let's enjoy this. :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:57 am 
Welterweight

yeah, he should be in the UFC rather than peck a fight with pacman (kimbosdawg, are you really seroius with your text? )...

im also confused...if you are serious then kimbo should be in the heavyweight already considering his weight and height. :stump

if you are not serious then i can call HEMAN Master of the Universe coz he is POWERRRRRRR!!!! :drunk:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:24 am 
Welterweight

kimbosdawg wrote:
Let him know that my buddy Kimbo Slice, Emmanuel Augustus' cousin, is willing to step up to the plate if Pacman has the guts. Kimbo is a Miami legend who is on the verge of turning pro. Does Pacman have what it takes to beat him? This is no Juan Manuel Marquez.

Here's my dawg.

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/basemen ... /kimbo.wmv
whose KIMBO SLICE?????? :?: oic :!: another fighter who needs popularity.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

KIMBO VS "THE IRON JAW " JAY LENO

THIS IS FUNNY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:51 pm 
Heavyweight

He should fight Tyson. but no punching, only biting. ngarrrrr!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:20 am 
Heavyweight

taurused wrote:
He should fight Tyson. but no punching, only biting. ngarrrrr!!

Right Pre or he can fight in the UFC no holds barred matches.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
We got another JOKER here Bro. :biglaugh: He is matching a NON Pro, 6'3", 240 lbs fighter against a 5'6", 126lbs proffesional boxer. I don't see a singe thing that will match thee two fighters. :biglaugh:

Here's one for the DUMB poster :vomit: :stump:

Post subject: ?????????
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:05 pm 
Bantamweight

be more specific...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:52 am 
Flyweight

yah

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next