Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:11 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Posts: 238
mr. garcia wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Champion to me in every division of boxing is someone that can beat anyone in his division. Im talking about Manny being the real chanpion because I know Manny can beat anyone on the featherweight. Marquez, not a real champion because he cant beat everyone in the featherweight. Manny the real champ. :D

Manny All The WaY!


How the **** do u know that JMM cannot beat everyone in the featherweight division??? Manny has beaten Barrera and ..... oh wait, he has only beaten Barrera in the featherweight division! He still must beat JMM, and probably Morales. Manny avoided Guzman, so shut the **** up, wet-nosed, candy assed punk bitch! lol


lets not forget larios aswell.... i cant believe you people still come back here.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Ha ha ha, these two silly pendejas have the audacity to mention Guzman and Larios in the same breath as the PACMAN. If Pac can knock down NUMEROUSLY your precious MAB AND JMM, imagine what he is going to do w/ these little senoritas, w/ Guzman resorting to hair pulling, Scratching, AND FONDLING MANNY'S BALLS. If larios really wanted Pacman, then he could've done harder because he needs pacman. Oh i know what's going to happen...he will have pac believing that he will fight him in NOVEMBER...THEN OSCAR WILL END UP SIGNING TO FIGHT LEIHLA ALI. HA HA PUTAS!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:38 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:47 am
Posts: 1085
Location: OC
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Champion to me in every division of boxing is someone that can beat anyone in his division. Im talking about Manny being the real chanpion because I know Manny can beat anyone on the featherweight. Marquez, not a real champion because he cant beat everyone in the featherweight. Manny the real champ. :D

Manny All The WaY!


How the **** do u know that JMM cannot beat everyone in the featherweight division??? Manny has beaten Barrera and ..... oh wait, he has only beaten Barrera in the featherweight division! He still must beat JMM, and probably Morales. Manny avoided Guzman, so shut the **** up, wet-nosed, candy assed punk bitch! lol


lets not forget larios aswell.... i cant believe you people still come back here.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Ha ha ha, these two silly pendejas have the audacity to mention Guzman and Larios in the same breath as the PACMAN. If Pac can knock down NUMEROUSLY your precious MAB AND JMM, imagine what he is going to do w/ these little senoritas, w/ Guzman resorting to hair pulling, Scratching, AND FONDLING MANNY'S BALLS. If larios really wanted Pacman, then he could've done harder because he needs pacman. Oh i know what's going to happen...he will have pac believing that he will fight him in NOVEMBER...THEN OSCAR WILL END UP SIGNING TO FIGHT LEIHLA ALI. HA HA PUTAS!!!


so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:17 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 9038
Location: Back to browsing
mr. garcia wrote:
so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:



Bwahahahaha!! Ang dami nang natututunan si Mr. Garcia na tagalog!! :D

_________________
You can pick your friends.
You can pick your nose.
But you cannot pick your friend's nose!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:34 pm
Posts: 981
mr. garcia wrote:
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Champion to me in every division of boxing is someone that can beat anyone in his division. Im talking about Manny being the real chanpion because I know Manny can beat anyone on the featherweight. Marquez, not a real champion because he cant beat everyone in the featherweight. Manny the real champ. :D

Manny All The WaY!


How the **** do u know that JMM cannot beat everyone in the featherweight division??? Manny has beaten Barrera and ..... oh wait, he has only beaten Barrera in the featherweight division! He still must beat JMM, and probably Morales. Manny avoided Guzman, so shut the **** up, wet-nosed, candy assed punk bitch! lol


lets not forget larios aswell.... i cant believe you people still come back here.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Ha ha ha, these two silly pendejas have the audacity to mention Guzman and Larios in the same breath as the PACMAN. If Pac can knock down NUMEROUSLY your precious MAB AND JMM, imagine what he is going to do w/ these little senoritas, w/ Guzman resorting to hair pulling, Scratching, AND FONDLING MANNY'S BALLS. If larios really wanted Pacman, then he could've done harder because he needs pacman. Oh i know what's going to happen...he will have pac believing that he will fight him in NOVEMBER...THEN OSCAR WILL END UP SIGNING TO FIGHT LEIHLA ALI. HA HA PUTAS!!!


so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:



Hehehe, nice tagalog words brother :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:55 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:41 am
Posts: 542
Sphinx wrote:
Leave Marquez alone!!




Juan Manuel Marquez is the FEATHERLESS Champion of the World!!
Get the stuffing ready, mga kainuman ko!!


He's not a FEATHERLESS Champion of the World but rather a FEATHERLESS CHICKEN Champion of the World


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:19 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:19 pm
Posts: 1610
so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ?

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
BAKLANG GARCIA
-----------------------------------------

HA HA HA HA HA NICE ONE BAKLANG GARCIA..

EVEN THOUGH YOUR A NON-SENSE GAY AND AN *******

YOU STILL MAKE ME LAUGH... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU MAKE MA LAUGH..

BY THE WAY.. HOWS JMM'S NOSE??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:41 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:10 pm
Posts: 1859
Location: Van Nuys, Ca.
mr. garcia wrote:
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Manny_P wrote:





______________________________________________________________________________________


so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:


I was stunned...Mr. Garcia learned some Tagalog words already? I had to look at your name the second time to make sure it was really you. I wonder who your private tutor is.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:49 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:00 pm
Posts: 61
Location: USA, Florida
hero_del_silencio guys, is just a punk or maybe a clown, he dont know what his talking about, that manny avoided guzman, whose the **** that manny will fight guzman, his just a piece of crap, he dont have big money to offer to poc, his the one(guzman) who says in the paper, that to let the handler of manny call his handler(guzman handdler). what is this clown?his the one who wants to have an offer,hahahahaha, thats stupidity, and this hero_del_silencio, his diffinitely a 50% punk and 50% clown, thats why he said that manny avoided guzman.ROFL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:53 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:37 am
Posts: 597
Location: afghanistan
Manny_P wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Manny is the real champion in the heavyweight divsion because Manny can beat anyone in boxing. On the other hand Marquez cant beat everyone on the featherweight which tells me that hes not the real champ. :D




????? Heavyweight divion??? Making me sound stupid eh? :D Nice try bro.


nakita nya ytang pics ni manny vs mike!!! hehe heavyweight??? its alrigth bro stop dringking coffe hehehe! ur getting exagerated! hehe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:14 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:45 pm
Posts: 732
Location: Philippines
mr. garcia wrote:
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Champion to me in every division of boxing is someone that can beat anyone in his division. Im talking about Manny being the real chanpion because I know Manny can beat anyone on the featherweight. Marquez, not a real champion because he cant beat everyone in the featherweight. Manny the real champ. :D

Manny All The WaY!


How the **** do u know that JMM cannot beat everyone in the featherweight division??? Manny has beaten Barrera and ..... oh wait, he has only beaten Barrera in the featherweight division! He still must beat JMM, and probably Morales. Manny avoided Guzman, so shut the **** up, wet-nosed, candy assed punk bitch! lol


lets not forget larios aswell.... i cant believe you people still come back here.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Ha ha ha, these two silly pendejas have the audacity to mention Guzman and Larios in the same breath as the PACMAN. If Pac can knock down NUMEROUSLY your precious MAB AND JMM, imagine what he is going to do w/ these little senoritas, w/ Guzman resorting to hair pulling, Scratching, AND FONDLING MANNY'S BALLS. If larios really wanted Pacman, then he could've done harder because he needs pacman. Oh i know what's going to happen...he will have pac believing that he will fight him in NOVEMBER...THEN OSCAR WILL END UP SIGNING TO FIGHT LEIHLA ALI. HA HA PUTAS!!!


so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:


Nice one!! :biglaugh: I aint gonna bash you today bro.. you made me laugh with that one hahaha :biglaugh: you just complete my day man :beer:



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:31 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:30 pm
Posts: 202
Chupacola wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:



Bwahahahaha!! Ang dami nang natututunan si Mr. Garcia na tagalog!! :D


Lets start a thread on this: Mga Tagalog na dapat matutunan ni Garcia at Heroe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:36 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:37 am
Posts: 597
Location: afghanistan
u_pac wrote:
Chupacola wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:



Bwahahahaha!! Ang dami nang natututunan si Mr. Garcia na tagalog!! :D


Lets start a thread on this: Mga Tagalog na dapat matutunan ni Garcia at Heroe


backla ok na pala si ms garcia!! natuto na! kunwari pa yan fans din ni manny yan! eh wag i-deny! aminin hehhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:40 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:56 pm
Posts: 25
Pacquiao is without a doubt the true champion at featherweight. Marquez is also a champion because he has the WBA and IBF titles, but Pacquiao is the linear champion, and has the Ring Magazine title, which is much more legit than the corrupt sanctioning body belts.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group