Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:11 am 
Welterweight

mr. garcia wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Champion to me in every division of boxing is someone that can beat anyone in his division. Im talking about Manny being the real chanpion because I know Manny can beat anyone on the featherweight. Marquez, not a real champion because he cant beat everyone in the featherweight. Manny the real champ. :D

Manny All The WaY!

How the **** do u know that JMM cannot beat everyone in the featherweight division??? Manny has beaten Barrera and ..... oh wait, he has only beaten Barrera in the featherweight division! He still must beat JMM, and probably Morales. Manny avoided Guzman, so shut the **** up, wet-nosed, candy assed punk bitch! lol

lets not forget larios aswell.... i cant believe you people still come back here.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Ha ha ha, these two silly pendejas have the audacity to mention Guzman and Larios in the same breath as the PACMAN. If Pac can knock down NUMEROUSLY your precious MAB AND JMM, imagine what he is going to do w/ these little senoritas, w/ Guzman resorting to hair pulling, Scratching, AND FONDLING MANNY'S BALLS. If larios really wanted Pacman, then he could've done harder because he needs pacman. Oh i know what's going to happen...he will have pac believing that he will fight him in NOVEMBER...THEN OSCAR WILL END UP SIGNING TO FIGHT LEIHLA ALI. HA HA PUTAS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Champion to me in every division of boxing is someone that can beat anyone in his division. Im talking about Manny being the real chanpion because I know Manny can beat anyone on the featherweight. Marquez, not a real champion because he cant beat everyone in the featherweight. Manny the real champ. :D

Manny All The WaY!

How the **** do u know that JMM cannot beat everyone in the featherweight division??? Manny has beaten Barrera and ..... oh wait, he has only beaten Barrera in the featherweight division! He still must beat JMM, and probably Morales. Manny avoided Guzman, so shut the **** up, wet-nosed, candy assed punk bitch! lol

lets not forget larios aswell.... i cant believe you people still come back here.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Ha ha ha, these two silly pendejas have the audacity to mention Guzman and Larios in the same breath as the PACMAN. If Pac can knock down NUMEROUSLY your precious MAB AND JMM, imagine what he is going to do w/ these little senoritas, w/ Guzman resorting to hair pulling, Scratching, AND FONDLING MANNY'S BALLS. If larios really wanted Pacman, then he could've done harder because he needs pacman. Oh i know what's going to happen...he will have pac believing that he will fight him in NOVEMBER...THEN OSCAR WILL END UP SIGNING TO FIGHT LEIHLA ALI. HA HA PUTAS!!!

so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ? :smoke:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.
:spin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:17 am 

mr. garcia wrote:

pac's fighting st. sabastian because larios and guzman arent worthy? you make absolute no fukken sense backla.

Bwahahahaha!! Ang dami nang natututunan si Mr. Garcia na tagalog!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 am 
Middleweight

mr. garcia wrote:
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
Manny_P wrote:

Manny All The WaY!

Hehehe, nice tagalog words brother :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:55 am 
Middleweight

Sphinx wrote:
Leave Marquez alone!!

Juan Manuel Marquez is the FEATHERLESS Champion of the World!!
Get the stuffing ready, mga kainuman ko!!

He's not a FEATHERLESS Champion of the World but rather a FEATHERLESS CHICKEN Champion of the World

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:19 am 
Light Heavyweight

so your saying st. vincent is better suited then, **** ?

BAKLANG GARCIA
-----------------------------------------

HA HA HA HA HA NICE ONE BAKLANG GARCIA..

EVEN THOUGH YOUR A NON-SENSE GAY AND AN *******

YOU STILL MAKE ME LAUGH... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU MAKE MA LAUGH..

BY THE WAY.. HOWS JMM'S NOSE??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

mr. garcia wrote:
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
Manny_P wrote:

I was stunned...Mr. Garcia learned some Tagalog words already? I had to look at your name the second time to make sure it was really you. I wonder who your private tutor is.

:smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:49 pm 
Featherweight

hero_del_silencio guys, is just a punk or maybe a clown, he dont know what his talking about, that manny avoided guzman, whose the **** that manny will fight guzman, his just a piece of crap, he dont have big money to offer to poc, his the one(guzman) who says in the paper, that to let the handler of manny call his handler(guzman handdler). what is this clown?his the one who wants to have an offer,hahahahaha, thats stupidity, and this hero_del_silencio, his diffinitely a 50% punk and 50% clown, thats why he said that manny avoided guzman.ROFL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:53 pm 
Middleweight

Manny_P wrote:
Manny_P wrote:
Manny is the real champion in the heavyweight divsion because Manny can beat anyone in boxing. On the other hand Marquez cant beat everyone on the featherweight which tells me that hes not the real champ. :D

????? Heavyweight divion??? Making me sound stupid eh? :D Nice try bro.

nakita nya ytang pics ni manny vs mike!!! hehe heavyweight??? its alrigth bro stop dringking coffe hehehe! ur getting exagerated! hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:14 pm 
Middleweight

mr. garcia wrote:
pacplaya wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
Manny_P wrote:

Manny All The WaY!

Nice one!! :biglaugh: I aint gonna bash you today bro.. you made me laugh with that one hahaha :biglaugh: you just complete my day man :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:31 pm 
Welterweight

Chupacola wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:

Lets start a thread on this: Mga Tagalog na dapat matutunan ni Garcia at Heroe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:36 pm 
Middleweight

u_pac wrote:
Chupacola wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:

Lets start a thread on this: Mga Tagalog na dapat matutunan ni Garcia at Heroe

backla ok na pala si ms garcia!! natuto na! kunwari pa yan fans din ni manny yan! eh wag i-deny! aminin hehhee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:40 am 
Bantamweight

Pacquiao is without a doubt the true champion at featherweight. Marquez is also a champion because he has the WBA and IBF titles, but Pacquiao is the linear champion, and has the Ring Magazine title, which is much more legit than the corrupt sanctioning body belts.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2