Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:30 pm 
Featherweight

i dnt think so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:57 pm 
Heavyweight

There's no formal communication between team PAC and team JMM regarding that February fight Bro. so nothing really to worry about. That's why I'm saying how come FUCKI'N DIRTY ARUM have already a date. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Clearly just a PLOY to distract Manny or another manipulation by the ******* Arum so that it will appear later on that it was team PAC who is now running away from the rematch. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Read FUCKI'N DIRTY ARUM's mind in advance Pare, believe me this SON of a BITCH is up to something again. :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:33 am 
Middleweight

pso_junior wrote:
There's no formal communication between team PAC and team JMM regarding that February fight Bro. so nothing really to worry about. That's why I'm saying how come FUCKI'N DIRTY ARUM have already a date. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Clearly just a PLOY to distract Manny or another manipulation by the ******* Arum so that it will appear later on that it was team PAC who is now running away from the rematch. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Read FUCKI'N DIRTY ARUM's mind in advance Pare, believe me this SON of a BITCH is up to something again. :banghead:

haha defenitly. Hes so stupid. hehehe. man I cant believe theyre leaving Manny behind like this, is there anyone man enough to face the destroyer? CHICKENS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:28 pm 
Heavyweight

Manny_P wrote:
pso_junior wrote:
PAC_spy wrote:
Bachwitz wrote:
mr. garcia wrote:
im sorry but did anyone notice the part where marquez had his nose broken "after" the last knock down?..

translation in laymans term......

MP - " I couldnt fight well because of my broken left hand"

JMM - " I couldnt fight well because of my difficulty in breathing due to my broken nose. It was consistently hit by his left. I would move heaven and earth just to avoid fighting him again."

Nyak Nyak Nyak Nyak Nyak Nyak Nyak Nyak Nyak ..........

BullsEye!!! Enough of these excuses.. Just let it be decided inside the ring!!! I can't wait for the Feb'05 Rematch....

Bro don't hope for that FEBRUARY rematch. Our guy won't have enough time to rest and prepare again for that fight if he is going to fight on November. If indeed FUCKI'N DIRTY ARUM is serious about that PRESS RELEASE then March or APRIL would be the best time for it. And besides everybody knows that DIRTY ARUM doesn't mean that. He haven't made any effort to contact and coordinate with team Pac yet how come he already have a date? That's Arum's ploy to distract Manny's concentration on that MAB REMATCH. Belive me Bro, that's nothing but CRAP.

PSO Junior, I think we know that Manny and Roach is smart enough to disagree with February match against Marquez. LETS HOPE THAT MURAD MUHAMMAD DONT SIGN ANYTHING. I HAVE A BAD FEELING HE is MUKHANG PERA>

IF MURAD WANT TO STAY AS PACMAN'S PROMOTER, HE WON'T SIGN ANYTHING ABOUT FEB REMATCH! I THINK HE LEARNED HIS LESSON AFTER THE BARRERA FIGHT! APRIL OR MAY IS BEST MONTH FOR A PAC-JMM 2!!!

:swordplay:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:52 pm 
Lightweight

If Pacman fights the same when he fight Barrera Marquez willm be 100percent in trouble...but anyway those Mexicans have taste the Filipino Fist and Morales on deck.....
From the latest news i`ve heard Pacquiao vs. Morales is now in the card if this fight will pursue this could be a BIG FIGHT in history. I know that Morales is one of the HBO Fighters and although Pacquiao have signed-up for some fights for HBO.....HBO wants Pacquiao to be in their list as one of HBO Fighters....... hope that this fight will be FAIR.
****GOD Bless Pacquiao****

Post subject: PACQUAIO GO TO EXCITED
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:11 pm 
Bantamweight

The reason why Manny did not fiished Marqeuz off because he got to excited. He's tring to finish Marqquez off but when he tries to land his left straight. he gets him self open for a counter and Marquez did his thing well. He lacks defense in that fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:22 am 
Lightweight

I guess the best thing to defeat Marquez is too TKO "sleep Marquez sleep"!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:42 am 
Welterweight

I agree!

ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:50 am 
Welterweight

the only way 2 defeat marquez is manny's left hand...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:37 am 
Lightweight

i suggest pac will slug it out yong bang boxing sa kanto. i don't think jmm can take pac's power. :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:47 am 
Light Heavyweight

WELL LETS LEAVE "DINAMITA", BETTER TALK ABOUT HIS NEXT OPPONENT "ST. CLAIRE", KAHIT NA HINDI SIYA SASANTOHIN NG MGA SUNTOK NI MANNY, PAG USAPAN PA RIN NATIN. OK BA MGA PARE KOY!!!!
:hat: :drunk: :carnival: :clown: :finger: :fire: :boohoo: :diablo: :boring: :spray:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:29 am 
Middleweight

Manny's mistake was going half way. For Marquez, he should either stay outside and stick in a jab or go on a full out attack moving forward, then tangle him up. What was happening in this fight (maybe due to his condition) he attacks, stop half way and while off balance, Marquez counter punches. Full on attack or not at all. It should be extremes.
Baray98 is right about faking attacks which Manny does so well. It throws JMM off.
One last. If anyone reads this who knows Manny personally, please tell him to CUT HIS DAMN HAIR!! Everytime JMM hits Manny's glove it looks like a hit because his hair flies all over the place. I'm sure that ****** Guy Jutras was scoring every blocked punch by Manny. His hair in the MAB fight was good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:53 am 
Flyweight

yah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:45 am 
Bantamweight

PAC_spy wrote:
mardy j.c wrote:
IMHO, I think to defeat JMM... PACMAN should just SLUGGED him out... rather than the IN and Out strategy that they are trying employ in their last fight... I noticed that it would be a great strategy to defeat JMM... knowing MANNY can handle the PUNCHES of JMM... while JMM cannot!!!!

yah, I think you're right... Marquez is really good in fighting at a distance... Manny should just move forward and slug it out... pressure!pressure!PRESSURE!!! I'm sure Marquez would rather want to rest on the canvass than to counterpunch... that would be best for Marquez...
-------

I agree, Marquez is an old fart and gets tired easily. With Manny's relentless attack, JMM will ran out gas and just lay his *** on the canvas.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:17 am 
Middleweight

JPuruntong wrote:
Ive been watching Marquez-Pacman fight. And Ive noticed that when Pacquiao gets excited and moves and shoots a lots, then Marquez gets nervous and gets hit.

lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next