Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: JMM's Nose
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:55 pm 
Featherweight

JMM has to fight Salido because he can not afford to see his mouth and nose get busted again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:11 pm 
Welterweight

I hope Salido breaks his nose again hehe, but really this guy has lost his initial fights, dont know bout his chances

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:13 pm 
Welterweight

Yeah because he is too afraid Pacman won't break it the next time but instead remove it from his right jab. he.. he..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:16 pm 
Middleweight

I guess JMM is afraid maging PANGET PERMANENTLY. baka wala ng magkagusto sa kaniya :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:18 pm 
Welterweight

Yeah maybe he's consulting a real good psychologist now, I can imagine the trauma he'd went through the first round. Maybe in the next fight round 2 kaagad, kakabahan hasi si JMM pag nakita young round girl may hawak na round 1!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:42 am 
Middleweight

No rematch yet. Theyre Not confident enough to fight Manny. I dont know why insisting that they won the fight when theyre afraid to take another chance. Marquez is a chicken. Hes gonna say that hell fight Manny anytime but then hes gonna say Dumb Arum has another plans for him. For what I know Marquez chose to fight Salido than Manny, and that makes him afraid of Manny period. Enough with business and shiet, Marquez is a chicken and dont tell me that no Boxers are afraid cause some are and that includes Marquez, and Add Barrera in that too. Marquez nose was broken if he fights Manny the next he wont be so lucky. Team Pac will have a better plan for Marquez next, and thats non stop onslaught, Pacquiao destroying Barrera style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:02 am 
Lightweight

MP :celebrate: :box:

Post subject: JMM Nose
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:44 pm 
Featherweight

Well, pal all of your opinion are correct about Jmm nose, he's so afraid of Pacman punch, just like tornado, although jmm is a good counter puncher, he wasn't encounter that kind of punch that pacman has. therefore to cut it short, he will avoid our PACMAN, than risking his mouth and nose. :x :box:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:43 am 
Bantamweight

JMM had to fight Salido because Salido was his IBF mandatory. If he didn't fight him, he would lose his IBF title. And unlike Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez is nothing without his belts.

Post subject: JMM's extra nose
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:15 am 
Heavyweight

pacquiao's left fist sculptured an extra nose in jmm's forehead . he destroyed the other and built another. :boxing: :headache: :beeh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:18 am 
Bantamweight

Forget the nose, JMM's forehead is an enormous target, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:05 pm 
Flyweight

:thor: :headz: :swordplay: takot lang sa marquez kc pg tinamaan sya...walang nabibiling ilong...that why he want to fight solido...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:05 pm 
Flyweight

:thor: :headz: :swordplay: takot lang sa marquez kc pg tinamaan sya...walang nabibiling ilong...that why he want to fight solido...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

:biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:10 pm 
Flyweight

I could never forget that 1st round. Probably the best first round ever. Well at least for a Pacfan like me. But it would have been hell for JMM's fan seeing their hero kiss the canvass 3 times. That nose busting scene had me click the rewind button time and again.

I have to give JMM the greatest of respect though. And a load of pity. And I hope you people on the same bandwagon as myself will give him that. JMM needs stay on the ring for a couple or so more fights before retiring. His pocketbook's a little too slim for him to be out of work and his days as a boxer is fast coming to an end, even his pate shows some luminousity from a distance. Remember that his biggest paycheck was a fight with Manny, or money if you take it literally.

So give Pacland's most wanted a little slack. A bit of revenue collecting time before he offers his nose once again for the final busting. Am sure the next time it will not just be the nose, but more fatally, of his career as well.

:biglaugh:
More power to Manny!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next