Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:42 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:24 pm 
Middleweight

Ala FAN wrote:
Say chiz! wrote:
give him the benefit of the doubt. it's only his first overseas fight.

I smell double standards here when other Filipinos loses abroad or doesnt perform well give them benefit of a doubt but when ALA fighters loses overseas bum... tsk tsk tsk

guilty. i'm being bias here with ALA boxers over june. because Jun's cousin is my roommate. nyahaha!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:49 am 
Heavyweight

TREVSKII wrote:
nobushino wrote:
TREVSKII wrote:
http://philboxing.com/news/story-85367.html

Tsk tsk tsk! :( :( :( The new Manny Pacquiao kunoh!

Easy lang.. Dont get your hopes up. Every boxer in the Philippines right now is being branded the "next Pacquiao" by writers from Bautista, Concepcion, Banal, Denver Cuello and i even Sabillo.LOL It irritates me how these writers always use Pacquiao. Can't they be just themselves?

Well it shows how they are desperate now looking for the next Pacquiao. :o :o

And this one is the next El Clits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 am 
Welterweight

no.1fan
Did u mean that criticizing a pinoy boxer means i'm against them? Don't compare me to EL CLITS cause i'm not a pachater. It's just happened that i'm very vocal to what i''ve observed with Jun Dolinguez. If he is truly the real deal, why he couldn't get a win with a guy who happens to be a good opportunity for him to establish himself in the international stardom. How much more if he will match up against the top rank fighter of featherweight division. Don't u think he has a chance against the likes of Mikey Garcia, Chris John, Abner Mares or even Orlando Salido? Think about it Bro before making a comment like that :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:44 am 
Middleweight

Santo_Papi wrote:
Juannauj wrote:
Ala FAN wrote:
come to ALA gym and learn how to box from the outside! problem solve!!!

and fade in the championship rounds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't think ala gym could help this young kid... he should better go to the penalosa brothers, i'm sure he will learn more

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 am 
Welterweight

and fade in the championship rounds. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

i don't think ala gym could help this young kid... he should better go to the penalosa brothers, i'm sure he will learn more[/quote]
who did the penalosa bro produce??? im not putting them down but if you think ALA doesnt have what it takes how much more the penalosa bros who hasnt produce a single world champion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:39 pm 
Middleweight

Ala FAN wrote:
and fade in the championship rounds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

i don't think ala gym could help this young kid... he should better go to the penalosa brothers, i'm sure he will learn more[/quote]
who did the penalosa bro produce??? im not putting them down but if you think ALA doesnt have what it takes how much more the penalosa bros who hasnt produce a single world champion[/quote]

yes, penalosa bros are just starting their career as a trainers and haven't produces any champions yet, but obviously they are known for being technical in boxing which is a great assets for being a good trainers and they are 50 times better than any ala trainer/coach.

then tell me who are the better boxers that the ala produces except Melindo whose i believe naturally gifted? yes, you have a world champion Nietes, but he's only lucky that he is only surrounded by bums on his division.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm 
Welterweight

unproven. those penalosa bro dave and dodiee jr are beating up bums. look at the way they fight no defense. almost got kayoed ny a nobody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 am 
Featherweight

Dodie Jr will probably not really go anywhere.
Dave has a good shot of having a great career.

The only reason why ALA is alittle bit more successful then the Penalosas is because theyve been around longer. Give the Penalosas
the same facilities and how much better they can get.

If ALA is really better, then why did Nonito choose the Penalosas instead of the ALA people?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:10 pm 
Flyweight

i want to say that Doliguez is one dimensional and a guy who fights from the outside with solid technical skills can easily figure him out. Apparently, Tamayo was that man. If Doliguez is as good as we've been hearing, he would have blasted Tamayo out of there even if it was in Mexico, as Tamayo has been stopped three times and was knocked out just two fights ago by not so special Jesus Ruiz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intra Company Transfer Visa USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 pm 
Welterweight

Jun doliguez is a bum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

He is over hype. If he was beaten by a mexican with a record of 5 wins 6 loses, he might be koed by 10-0 guy from tijuana.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:26 pm 
Welterweight

boxing to may mananalo may matatalo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Doliquez is no exception to mabait and alvarez, they threw looping punches that can be seen miles away, does not how to set up and no crisp, short hard punches. also, there is almost no second plan to adjust the fight. no future in them. if both of them wants to be like pacman, they must have to learned 5 crisp short punches for set up alone and move forward their feet. also, they think that they are hitting a punching bag that looping punches will work, bad approach of the fight. mexican fighters are throwing more crisp short combinations thats why they have a sure hit and won the fight. poor pinoys, your style are good for journey men, not the top caliber fighter. still, there's a lot of time for a change.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ala fan, being better than the Penalosa stable (if they really are) really doesn't mean anything. The question here is, what in their program is lacking, because it seems like that virtually all their fighters gas out? Some of their fighters seem to have very good abilities -many say, gifted. Gifted doesn't automatically win championships. Those natural abilities still have to be drawn out, honed and cultivated. The fact that there is a common thread many of their touted fighters need to be addressed.

-F

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 am 
Welterweight

withanf wrote:
Ala fan, being better than the Penalosa stable (if they really are) really doesn't mean anything. The question here is, what in their program is lacking, because it seems like that virtually all their fighters gas out? Some of their fighters seem to have very good abilities -many say, gifted. Gifted doesn't automatically win championships. Those natural abilities still have to be drawn out, honed and cultivated. The fact that there is a common thread many of their touted fighters need to be addressed.

-F

Yes ALA gym is far better than the penalosa stable they may not be as great as other world class caliber stable yet but they have wolrd champion fighting under their stable and penalosa doesnt. plain and simple.