Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:49 am 
Light Heavyweight

manny should not be over confident to his upcoming fight.. manny's 1 lost comes to a unknown filipino fighter bec of his over confidence. i say manny wil KOd fahsan 2nd rd... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:59 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Tama nga namn manny should over confident we know this thai has a 25 knock out record baka makatsamba hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

mali pala dapat should not over confident hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:51 pm 
Lightweight

Tama nga naman - mahirap na kapag sumobra-sobra ang too much over confident ni Manny. Baka makasuwerete ng isang lucky punch na suntok yung kalaban. Huwag naman sana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Siguradong discharged agad kay pacman 'tong 3K baterya na 'to. Mahihirapan sya makatsamba maski di 100% condition ng idol natin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

KAHIT ALAM NI MANNY NA YAKANG YAKANG NIYA SI FAHSAN EH KONTING INGAT LANG IDOL MANNY... MAHIRAP NA BAKA MAKA TSAMBA PA YAN... JUST DONT BE TO CARELESS... :D :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

We all know that PAC always want to entertain the crowd, that, may lead into disaster. We remember his fight against yeshmagambetov, he could have easily knock the guy down in just the very first round, but then he wanted a good workout. look what we see, he got caught by a lucky punch.
We don’t want it to happen again. I hope Manny is experienced enough this time, and be more cautious, ’coz Fahsang has nothing to loose but everything to gain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:03 pm 
Welterweight

just speaking from a Boxer's point of view-PAC has every right to be confident WHY??????? Cuz he'll face a fighter that stands just like him- SouthPaw. It is much more akward for a fighter like PAC(southPaw) to fight a fighter that stands Orthodox. But we've all seen na wala rin syan problema nang binogbog nya si AB & JMM. Kaya kung ano man ang alam na technique ng THAI alam na ni PAC yun! pero ang wala lang kay THAI ay ang SPEED-POWER & CONFIDENCE! with that, guarantee!!! round 2 the fight will be over. other than SWERTE ang sino mang maka kita nang laban na i yan ng LIVE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:43 pm 
Lightweight

checked wrote:
Siguradong discharged agad kay pacman 'tong 3K baterya na 'to. Mahihirapan sya makatsamba maski di 100% condition ng idol natin.

Alam ko MOTOLITE lang ang "pangmatagalan". :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

fresko wrote:
just speaking from a Boxer's point of view-PAC has every right to be confident WHY??????? Cuz he'll face a fighter that stands just like him- SouthPaw. It is much more akward for a fighter like PAC(southPaw) to fight a fighter that stands Orthodox. But we've all seen na wala rin syan problema nang binogbog nya si AB & JMM. Kaya kung ano man ang alam na technique ng THAI alam na ni PAC yun! pero ang wala lang kay THAI ay ang SPEED-POWER & CONFIDENCE! with that, guarantee!!! round 2 the fight will be over. other than SWERTE ang sino mang maka kita nang laban na i yan ng LIVE!

your right bro! manny should fight the way he fought MAB and JMM im sure manny will wins by KOd in 1st or 2nd rd...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:57 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: Under the blood red sky, a cloud gathered in Black and white
I don't think it's in the personality of our idol to be overconfident in the first place. GO PAC MAN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:41 pm 
Bantamweight

:boxing: We're finally relieved that Manny can fight again, imagine he's idle for 7 months with no positive result in those US deal they thought he would have, plus the obvious sabotage made by the Arum camp. I have lots of respect for Manny Pacquiao the fact that he is a super caliber fighter and a multi-millionaire but as a fight fan I just had these advice for him, he should not be too confident and cocky, and should watch his statements which affect a lot of people to think that he is the new past time. He should have some reservations when making statements especially concerning future fights. Anyway, I wish Manny good luck and I know he will KO his foe before the 5th round.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:44 pm 
Bantamweight

3k battery here is Manny's gift for you :box:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:24 am 
Heavyweight

I agree to all of you mga pare! Manny must necessarily be confident in order to bring out his skills and usual game properly but not over confident to avoid a lucky punch like the one he received from that russian sounding name fighter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:16 pm 
Welterweight

yeh i think manny should not over look this fighter! even though we all know he can beat the hell out of this battery! promg ingat pa din cya @ baka maka tyamba ang loko!