Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:38 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:34 am 

Someone here asked for the ticket price of the fight, got this from the bulletin...

"Premium ringside tickets for the Pacquiao headliner are priced at P10,000. The other seats are going to be sold for P5,000, P2,500 and P200 (no seat)."[/i][/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:11 am 
Heavyweight

I'll just watch it on TV na lang mahal pala ng TICKET kung bibili ka naman ng No SEAT baka di mo na rin makita at doon ka na lang din manood sa WIDE SCREEN eh di sa bahay na lang di ba? pwde ka pang mahiga yun nga lang delayed telecast na yun... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:28 am 
Flyweight

[img] where can i purchase the tickets and when does it go on sale??[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:51 am 
Lightweight

mardy j.c wrote:
I'll just watch it on TV na lang mahal pala ng TICKET kung bibili ka naman ng No SEAT baka di mo na rin makita at doon ka na lang din manood sa WIDE SCREEN eh di sa bahay na lang di ba? pwde ka pang mahiga yun nga lang delayed telecast na yun... :D

You're right bro. Not only the tickets are expensive but you're not allowed to blink while watching it live. PAC's whirlwindlike and devastating punches could end the fight before everyone's butt rests comfortably. What is agonizing watching it on TV however is the looong waiting in between rounds due to commercials which I believe gain nothing but curses from countless of viewers. And what about the boring comments of the likes of recah trinidad and the rest of the guys? Tsk tsk. I wasn't a fan of the late Joe Cantada but the guy was way better. PANAWAGAN SA GOBYERNO. BALATOHAN NYO NAMAN TAONG BAYAN! SAGUTIN NYO NA LANG MA-AIR LIVE LABAN NI PAC. KAHIT KONTING KASIYAHAN MAKABIGAY NAMAN KAYO!! :banghead:
ITS GREAT TO HAVE THIS SITE. THANK YOU FOR SERVING THE FILIPINO PEOPLE. SANA I-MANAGE NYO RIN GOV'T NATIN HEHE.MORE POWER!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:11 am 
Flyweight

tickets might be too costly but u might never get the opportunity to watch a current national hero perform at his mainland.. watching boxing live is so much more exciting than watchin it on tv.. u guys should just spare the extra peso for this..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:47 am 
Bantamweight

So how much are the tickets in US dollars?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:20 am 
Heavyweight

derrida wrote:
So how much are the tickets in US dollars?

$1.00=P56.00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

malamang malulugi sila sa ticket sales.. masyadong mahal yan for average pinoy........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

sana bigyan ako ng ticket ni popoy..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Para sa mga mayaman lang yan...yung mga dukha na tulad ko ay makikinood nalang sa kapit bahay.. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:03 pm 
Bantamweight

I'm sure everyone wants to see the fight live but the promoters still have to come up with the P17 million paycheck for Manny & his team. While I totally sympathize with all those who can't afford, we should all view this with a mature mind set and accept the hard facts. Tiyaga na lang tayo sa replay. :banghead:

Mabuhay si Manny Pacquiao! :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:11 pm 
Bantamweight

[/quote]You're right bro. Not only the tickets are expensive but you're not allowed to blink while watching it live. PAC's whirlwindlike and devastating punches could end the fight before everyone's butt rests comfortably. What is agonizing watching it on TV however is the looong waiting in between rounds due to commercials which I believe gain nothing but curses from countless of viewers. And what about the boring comments of the likes of recah trinidad and the rest of the guys? Tsk tsk. I wasn't a fan of the late Joe Cantada but the guy was way better. PANAWAGAN SA GOBYERNO. BALATOHAN NYO NAMAN TAONG BAYAN! SAGUTIN NYO NA LANG MA-AIR LIVE LABAN NI PAC. KAHIT KONTING KASIYAHAN MAKABIGAY NAMAN KAYO!! :banghead:
ITS GREAT TO HAVE THIS SITE. THANK YOU FOR SERVING THE FILIPINO PEOPLE. SANA I-MANAGE NYO RIN GOV'T NATIN HEHE.MORE POWER!![/quote]

If the government can afford to pay the bill, a LIVE freebie telecast would be nice. Unfortunately the Philippines is nearly bankrupt because of corruption, tax cheats, mismanagement and a whole lot of other headaches! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

haysalamat wrote:
You're right bro. Not only the tickets are expensive but you're not allowed to blink while watching it live. PAC's whirlwindlike and devastating punches could end the fight before everyone's butt rests comfortably. What is agonizing watching it on TV however is the looong waiting in between rounds due to commercials which I believe gain nothing but curses from countless of viewers. And what about the boring comments of the likes of recah trinidad and the rest of the guys? Tsk tsk. I wasn't a fan of the late Joe Cantada but the guy was way better. PANAWAGAN SA GOBYERNO. BALATOHAN NYO NAMAN TAONG BAYAN! SAGUTIN NYO NA LANG MA-AIR LIVE LABAN NI PAC. KAHIT KONTING KASIYAHAN MAKABIGAY NAMAN KAYO!! :banghead:
ITS GREAT TO HAVE THIS SITE. THANK YOU FOR SERVING THE FILIPINO PEOPLE. SANA I-MANAGE NYO RIN GOV'T NATIN HEHE.MORE POWER!![/quote]

If the government can afford to pay the bill, a LIVE freebie telecast would be nice. Unfortunately the Philippines is nearly bankrupt because of corruption, tax cheats, mismanagement and a whole lot of other headaches! :([/quote]

Sa totoo lang napahabang nakaka boring at paulit-ulit na commercial ang mangyayari dito eh kung pano kung 3 rounds lang baka 2 hours nating panoorin ung mas mahabang laban nya :snoring:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:23 pm 
Bantamweight

That's right. Remember how those George Foreman fights were telecast delayed to squeeze in so many commercials? How do you pay for the rights to show the fight without commercials? Walang personalan, trabaho lang. :stump:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:39 am 
Flyweight

is this an HBO thing>?