Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 5:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:55 am 
Bantamweight

morning guys, pare...tsong...i would like to share this to you, not the 4-mystery of the rosary- but the 7-mystery of pacquiao. I come up with this notion, wondering how the 'pacman' has gotten his 'superior strength' which these following facts, am partly sure, the sources of his power. by the way, you're free to give your comments (as usual- sour or sweet :) --coz everyone has the freedom of expression:
Here are the Mystery-Power (MP) of Pacman which i include also its corresponding "Vulnerabilities"-- a prospective weakness (open area of destruction) which may cause his gradual downfall ( if by consequence may occur by his own negligence or any intervening circumstances beyond his cope).

MP 1: His wife --- ever since he got married with his 'one and only' wife -- pacman got lucky--burst out to rich and glory; she could be one of his sources of inspiration. (Vulnerability: "separation" or "annulment!") - losing his wife will surely bring 'misery' to his life;

MP 2: His mother --- her 'all-out' support ---- the 'mother instinct' which gives him the "unknown" strength and energy --whom pac derives in his lifetime; (Vulnerability: " financial quarrel" ; death ); losing his mother wil give him a desperate blow to the emotional statusque of pac;

MP 3: His long time local trainer and friend, "Buboy" --- their partnership is great and their 'compatibility' of joining effort and sacrifices produce unsurmountable success, including wealth. Their friendship intimacy sows 'unknown' strength for pacs. (Vulnerablity: personal misunderstandings, friendship break-off). losing Buboy is like losing a very 'priceless' treasure---hence, would bring another 'shakings' and even destruction to his career;

MP 4: Freddie Roach -- the 'wizard of oz', tantamount to the coaching power of Johnson to Jordan. The skill and knowledge, and 'emotional', even warmth affection (as a second father) that coach Freddie has provide to pacs provide another invaluable energy. (Vulnerablity: 'Break-off')- losing coach Freddie will crample the flow of pac's successful career-path and may end up losing a fight. Freddie has provide the best and 'secret' techniques in boxing that Manny gets.

MP 5: the People --- the lump sum 'energy of support' from his very own land provides him another great amount of 'unknown' energy--and emotional and moral invincibilty. (Vulnerability: People will back-off due to pac 's 'own' negligence--causing those hard core fans to get dismayed and disappointed. A massive turn-backs and withdrawal of support from the People due to Pac's own 'abuse' --will surely knock his career out--like what happen now to Navarette.)

MP 6: his "Secret Amulet" - actually there's no confirmation yet, nor there was an official evidence that Pac has secretly holding an "amulet" or "anting2x" or in visaya...they call it "sinyal". Note that a cockfighter who has a 'strange' and peculiar color or anything distinct from the common cocks--has 'superior strength'. I come in my mind that pac is hiding it--in his underwear?? well, this is just a 'superstitious' origin, thus, i call it anotehr mystery--which secretly provides him an 'unknown' weapon. (Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him, however, the consequence may not as worst--cause his trainings and experince will by itself, do the job)

and the last but not absolutely the least is...

MP 7: His constant prayer and faith in God. I think pacs devotion to Him, his 'signing of the cross' everytime the bell rings---recognizing that "he can't do it without HIm" and like saying, "Pls help me.." provides him the greatest edge and marginal advantage over his opponent. For the atheist, this is foolishness, yet for pac as a believer--it is a "limitless source of strength and power." (Vulnerablity: Arrogance and Boastfulness and Defying his faith)--- losing this "mysterious faith" will surely cause his misery and agony of defeats..

Note: if Pac keeps constantly all the 7 MPs intact--- i think, "invincibility" is at hand... :darth:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:24 am 
Bantamweight

art wrote:
morning guys, pare...tsong...i would like to share this to you, not the 4-mystery of the rosary- but the 7-mystery of pacquiao. I come up with this notion, wondering how the 'pacman' has gotten his 'superior strength' which these following facts, am partly sure, the sources of his power. by the way, you're free to give your comments (as usual- sour or sweet :) --coz everyone has the freedom of expression:
Here are the Mystery-Power (MP) of Pacman which i include also its corresponding "Vulnerabilities"-- a prospective weakness (open area of destruction) which may cause his gradual downfall ( if by consequence may occur by his own negligence or any intervening circumstances beyond his cope).

MP 1: His wife --- ever since he got married with his 'one and only' wife -- pacman got lucky--burst out to rich and glory; she could be one of his sources of inspiration. (Vulnerability: "separation" or "annulment!") - losing his wife will surely bring 'misery' to his life;

MP 2: His mother --- her 'all-out' support ---- the 'mother instinct' which gives him the "unknown" strength and energy --whom pac derives in his lifetime; (Vulnerability: " financial quarrel" ; death ); losing his mother wil give him a desperate blow to the emotional statusque of pac;

MP 3: His long time local trainer and friend, "Buboy" --- their partnership is great and their 'compatibility' of joining effort and sacrifices produce unsurmountable success, including wealth. Their friendship intimacy sows 'unknown' strength for pacs. (Vulnerablity: personal misunderstandings, friendship break-off). losing Buboy is like losing a very 'priceless' treasure---hence, would bring another 'shakings' and even destruction to his career;

MP 4: Freddie Roach -- the 'wizard of oz', tantamount to the coaching power of Johnson to Jordan. The skill and knowledge, and 'emotional', even warmth affection (as a second father) that coach Freddie has provide to pacs provide another invaluable energy. (Vulnerablity: 'Break-off')- losing coach Freddie will crample the flow of pac's successful career-path and may end up losing a fight. Freddie has provide the best and 'secret' techniques in boxing that Manny gets.

MP 5: the People --- the lump sum 'energy of support' from his very own land provides him another great amount of 'unknown' energy--and emotional and moral invincibilty. (Vulnerability: People will back-off due to pac 's 'own' negligence--causing those hard core fans to get dismayed and disappointed. A massive turn-backs and withdrawal of support from the People due to Pac's own 'abuse' --will surely knock his career out--like what happen now to Navarette.)

MP 6: his "Secret Amulet" - actually there's no confirmation yet, nor there was an official evidence that Pac has secretly holding an "amulet" or "anting2x" or in visaya...they call it "sinyal". Note that a cockfighter who has a 'strange' and peculiar color or anything distinct from the common cocks--has 'superior strength'. I come in my mind that pac is hiding it--in his underwear?? well, this is just a 'superstitious' origin, thus, i call it anotehr mystery--which secretly provides him an 'unknown' weapon. (Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him, however, the consequence may not as worst--cause his trainings and experince will by itself, do the job)

MP 7: His constant prayer and faith in God. I think pacs devotion to Him, his 'signing of the cross' everytime the bell rings---recognizing that "he can't do it without HIm" and like saying, "Pls help me.." provides him the greatest edge and marginal advantage over his opponent. For the atheist, this is foolishness, yet for pac as a believer--it is a "limitless source of strength and power." (Vulnerablity: Arrogance and Boastfulness and Defying his faith)--- losing this "mysterious faith" will surely cause his misery and agony of defeats..

Note: if Pac keeps constantly all the 7 MPs intact--- i think, "invincibility" is at hand... :darth:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer:

Nice Post sir...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:20 am 
Strawweight

PUTANG IGIT NA POST NA ITO. MAGANDA SANA ITONG SINUSULAT MO PAREKOY BA'T BA NAPAKA STUPID MONG GUMAMIT NG MGA LETTERS...ANG LAKI LAKI, HIRAP BASAHIN!

NEXT TIME PARE HA, HWAG MAGAGALIT DAHIL STUPID TALAGA ANG PAGGAMIT MO SA SIZE NG LITRA. IMPROVE MO NAMAN YONG DATING NG MGA LETTERS MO. K!? PEACE BROTHER! :smoke: :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:24 am 
Heavyweight

art wrote:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer: tuu ko nimo bay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:27 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
I really enjoyed reading your post, bro. And I believe that all of get strength and movitation from out mothers, our father and brothers. When you feel like you cannot go on, just thinking of them and knowing how they have faith in you, you just have to get your *** up and continue, never giving up. This is how Pacman survives in the ring, and this is how we all survive and prosper in otu lives. I can surely tell you that without my family and God, I would rather be dead. Props to your post, and yes, Manny's faith in God will lead him to many triumphs and accomplishments, as long as he is not blinded by fame and money. Peace, bros.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:36 am 
Welterweight

Maganda tol, pero anim lang ang paniniwala ko. With regards to amulet hindi ako naniniwala na may anting2 si Manny. Ang masasabi ko lang magaling talaga yang si idol natin. Manny has the boxing skills but most of all his speed and power makes him great boxer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:26 pm 
Heavyweight

I really enjoyed reading your post, bro. And I believe that all of get strength and movitation from out mothers, our father and brothers. When you feel like you cannot go on, just thinking of them and knowing how they have faith in you, you just have to get your *** up and continue, never giving up. This is how Pacman survives in the ring, and this is how we all survive and prosper in otu lives. I can surely tell you that without my family and God, I would rather be dead. Props to your post, and yes, Manny's faith in God will lead him to many triumphs and accomplishments, as long as he is not blinded by fame and money. Peace, bros.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that you have just posted such nice and fair post heroe.. Peace compadre! :-) :-) :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:47 pm 
Bantamweight

Tama ka tol! I really like the way you express it. Pero di ako naniniwala sa secret amulet niya. He lose twice in his early career. Masasabi natin na naging mature na siya at namaster na niya ang sense of ring craft niya..... di ring crap!! Also, the atmospere he lives in helps him a lot. Gaano man kagaling, kalakas ang tao at ano ano pa kung nebiyoso siya, di uubra. Nadevelop din niya ang relaxism for sure. Thnx ! Ciao!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:52 pm 

heroe_del_silencio wrote:

Is that you HEROE??? I don't believe this!

But whats up with "***" and "God"? you should not mixed those two words together:banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Nice post but the amulet?? I don't think so coz if he have amulet he will never lose or draw. for me manny is just a great fighter in the square ring and he always execited like kid when he enter the ring i think he always think that he is a the king of the ring and it shows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:

Giving you props Mr. Heroe for one of your better post here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:35 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Nice post, bro! But we, from the South believe that if you are keeping an amulet, most likely, you can’t possess valuable things, such as, money, It doesn’t matter how hard you look for fortune, you can’t have it. That’s the exchange of an amulet, that—of course, is according to our elderly folks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

quote from Mr. Heroe_del Silencio
----------------------------------
----------------------------------

Hats off to you, bro. It’s the first time I saw you posting without the usual tongue-lashing with my fellow PACLANDERS here. I hope let’s give peace a chance, after all, Christmas is in the corner. PEACE! :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Location: iN dA mIdDlE oF dA DeSeRt, WhErE yOu CaN fInD dA oAsIs!
art wrote:

His Secret Amulet was the ROSARY... HE WEARS that BEFORE AND AFTER the fight for preparation and Thanks giving.

And this one is a very nice thread I never thought you would post like this.

This now more sensible than your previous post, if you keep on posting like this sure everyone would like it and I APOLOGIZE for Critizing your previous non sense post.

GOD BLESS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:52 pm 
Strawweight

OTOT NI...! ANO BA YANG AMULET NA AMULET NA YAN? ANO BANG KA ISTUPIDOHAN YAN! ALISIN MO NGA YAN PARE, INIHANTULAD MO ATA SI IDOL SA ISANG MANOK! TOTOO NA PAG MAY SINYALES ANG MANOK AY MAS MAGALING AT MATALAS AT LAGING MANALO. PERO STUPID KONG IAPPLY MO ITO SA ISANG BOKSINGERO, NI IDOL. ANONG SINYALES? ANONG ANTING ANTING?--STUPID IDEA ITO PARE. ANONG UNDERWEAR? ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN MAY ITINATAGO SI IDOL SA KANYANG..? STUPID IDEA..BAKIT AKO MAY ALOM SA AKING...? PUTANG UWAK. ANO KA HELO.? IBIG MONG SABIHIN SI IDOL NAGMANA KAY REVILLA?? ANO BA YAN!!!! IBURA MO NGA YANG NO.6 MO. HWAG KA LANG MAGAGALIT PRE.... YOUR NO. 6 IS STUPIDD!!! PEACE BRO.... . :celebrate: IPALIT MO NA LANG KAYA KAY MURAD???? HEHEEHE..HE.. :toast: :toast: :toast: