Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Location: iN dA mIdDlE oF dA DeSeRt, WhErE yOu CaN fInD dA oAsIs!
pierce wrote:
OTOT NI...! ANO BA YANG AMULET NA AMULET NA YAN? ANO BANG KA ISTUPIDOHAN YAN! ALISIN MO NGA YAN PARE, INIHANTULAD MO ATA SI IDOL SA ISANG MANOK! TOTOO NA PAG MAY SINYALES ANG MANOK AY MAS MAGALING AT MATALAS AT LAGING MANALO. PERO STUPID KONG IAPPLY MO ITO SA ISANG BOKSINGERO, NI IDOL. ANONG SINYALES? ANONG ANTING ANTING?--STUPID IDEA ITO PARE. ANONG UNDERWEAR? ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN MAY ITINATAGO SI IDOL SA KANYANG..? STUPID IDEA..BAKIT AKO MAY ALOM SA AKING...? PUTANG UWAK. ANO KA HELO.? IBIG MONG SABIHIN SI IDOL NAGMANA KAY REVILLA?? ANO BA YAN!!!! IBURA MO NGA YANG NO.6 MO. HWAG KA LANG MAGAGALIT PRE.... YOUR NO. 6 IS STUPIDD!!! PEACE BRO.... . :celebrate: IPALIT MO NA LANG KAYA KAY MURAD???? HEHEEHE..HE.. :toast: :toast: :toast:

HAHAHA !!! WHAT A STUPID ONE!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:31 pm 
Welterweight

1.Manny's greatness is God-given (those who have less in life, God will provide);
2. There's no such thing as amulet for those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior; For with God nothing is impossible;
3. Manny's charisma is legendary. Lots of talented athletes out there at present e.g. the hall of famer Paeng Nepomuceno, Efren Bata Reyes(great too, but earning much less than Pacquiao), Mark Paragua, etc. are also very visible and giving pride to this nation, yet a "magnetic appeal" such as this is very seldom seen. It can be argued tho' that the Philippines as a nation is in search of a "hero image", a winner, a fighter, etc. whom we can associate ourselves with in the midst of hardships;
4. Yes, Family Support. Manny's kids, wife, mother, father and siblings.
5. Let's not forget the support of his handlers. After ALL had been said and done, Manny owes them a lot, as they owe a lot from Manny too;
6. Let's not forget the politicians who seem to attach themselves to anybody who attracts the kleiglights. As a result, Pacquiao's receiving lots of privileges ordinary athletes are not getting;
7. Being there at the right time. Destiny. This fighter is really destined for greatness.
PEACE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:50 pm 

Wow Art! You surprised us with this post. Just goes to show you cant judge a member by his early posts. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Although ngayon ko lang narinig yang anting-anting ni Manny. Kung meron man, i hope it brings him luck though i personally believe it is Manny's skill, strength and determination which has brought him the "luck" :)

Heroe, nice to hear that your a God-fearing and family man! :toast:

And to you Pierce, ang lupit mo maging kritiko! Lighten up! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:03 pm 
Welterweight

Pacquiao's skills and never-say-die attitude are really phenomenal. Hope and pray, Manny can sustain this with discipline and ferocity.

It's not bad if Pacquiao will emulate the discipline of Bernard Hopkins who at 40 is still in top-shape and is about to make his 20th title defense. Undefeated in 11 years.

PEACE.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:56 pm 
Lightweight

art wrote:
morning guys, pare...tsong...i would like to share this to you, not the 4-mystery of the rosary- but the 7-mystery of pacquiao. I come up with this notion, wondering how the 'pacman' has gotten his 'superior strength' which these following facts, am partly sure, the sources of his power. by the way, you're free to give your comments (as usual- sour or sweet :) --coz everyone has the freedom of expression:
Here are the Mystery-Power (MP) of Pacman which i include also its corresponding "Vulnerabilities"-- a prospective weakness (open area of destruction) which may cause his gradual downfall ( if by consequence may occur by his own negligence or any intervening circumstances beyond his cope).

MP 1: His wife --- ever since he got married with his 'one and only' wife -- pacman got lucky--burst out to rich and glory; she could be one of his sources of inspiration. (Vulnerability: "separation" or "annulment!") - losing his wife will surely bring 'misery' to his life;

MP 2: His mother --- her 'all-out' support ---- the 'mother instinct' which gives him the "unknown" strength and energy --whom pac derives in his lifetime; (Vulnerability: " financial quarrel" ; death ); losing his mother wil give him a desperate blow to the emotional statusque of pac;

MP 3: His long time local trainer and friend, "Buboy" --- their partnership is great and their 'compatibility' of joining effort and sacrifices produce unsurmountable success, including wealth. Their friendship intimacy sows 'unknown' strength for pacs. (Vulnerablity: personal misunderstandings, friendship break-off). losing Buboy is like losing a very 'priceless' treasure---hence, would bring another 'shakings' and even destruction to his career;

MP 4: Freddie Roach -- the 'wizard of oz', tantamount to the coaching power of Johnson to Jordan. The skill and knowledge, and 'emotional', even warmth affection (as a second father) that coach Freddie has provide to pacs provide another invaluable energy. (Vulnerablity: 'Break-off')- losing coach Freddie will crample the flow of pac's successful career-path and may end up losing a fight. Freddie has provide the best and 'secret' techniques in boxing that Manny gets.

MP 5: the People --- the lump sum 'energy of support' from his very own land provides him another great amount of 'unknown' energy--and emotional and moral invincibilty. (Vulnerability: People will back-off due to pac 's 'own' negligence--causing those hard core fans to get dismayed and disappointed. A massive turn-backs and withdrawal of support from the People due to Pac's own 'abuse' --will surely knock his career out--like what happen now to Navarette.)

MP 6: his "Secret Amulet" - actually there's no confirmation yet, nor there was an official evidence that Pac has secretly holding an "amulet" or "anting2x" or in visaya...they call it "sinyal". Note that a cockfighter who has a 'strange' and peculiar color or anything distinct from the common cocks--has 'superior strength'. I come in my mind that pac is hiding it--in his underwear?? well, this is just a 'superstitious' origin, thus, i call it anotehr mystery--which secretly provides him an 'unknown' weapon. (Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him, however, the consequence may not as worst--cause his trainings and experince will by itself, do the job)

and the last but not absolutely the least is...

MP 7: His constant prayer and faith in God. I think pacs devotion to Him, his 'signing of the cross' everytime the bell rings---recognizing that "he can't do it without HIm" and like saying, "Pls help me.." provides him the greatest edge and marginal advantage over his opponent. For the atheist, this is foolishness, yet for pac as a believer--it is a "limitless source of strength and power." (Vulnerablity: Arrogance and Boastfulness and Defying his faith)--- losing this "mysterious faith" will surely cause his misery and agony of defeats..

Note: if Pac keeps constantly all the 7 MPs intact--- i think, "invincibility" is at hand... :darth:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer:

I ENJOYED READING YOUR POST,

A VERY SENSIBLE ONE.

EXCEPT FOR THE ANTING2 THING.

ANYWAY? HAVE A NICE WEEKEND TOO!! :jumpballs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:02 pm 
Welterweight

(Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him tol naman alam mo na pala bawal ma discover ipinost mo parin :stump: anyweyz! ganda ng post mo bro..... :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:19 am 
Light Heavyweight

nice point bro..meron lang unting mali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:47 am 
Lightweight

THE FEAR OF GOD And the support of his family.. those are i think the most important ones. :) good post bro.. though i don't really believe in amulets or anting anting..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:58 am 
Bantamweight

:angel: I believe in only 6 of those mysteries but the amulet. Manny believes in God and he don't need those amulet you are saying. If his faith in the Lord can move mountains then why not knock out any opponent in the ring. Please don't mix God and amulet because the later is a thing for atheist, those people who don't trust in the Lord and exchange faith for some stupid earthly things like amulets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:18 am 
Heavyweight

Just want to ressurect this thread for my 1000th post!! la lang!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:58 am 
Heavyweight

pierce wrote:
OTOT NI...! ANO BA YANG AMULET NA AMULET NA YAN? ANO BANG KA ISTUPIDOHAN YAN! ALISIN MO NGA YAN PARE, INIHANTULAD MO ATA SI IDOL SA ISANG MANOK! TOTOO NA PAG MAY SINYALES ANG MANOK AY MAS MAGALING AT MATALAS AT LAGING MANALO. PERO STUPID KONG IAPPLY MO ITO SA ISANG BOKSINGERO, NI IDOL. ANONG SINYALES? ANONG ANTING ANTING?--STUPID IDEA ITO PARE. ANONG UNDERWEAR? ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN MAY ITINATAGO SI IDOL SA KANYANG..? STUPID IDEA..BAKIT AKO MAY ALOM SA AKING...? PUTANG UWAK. ANO KA HELO.? IBIG MONG SABIHIN SI IDOL NAGMANA KAY REVILLA?? ANO BA YAN!!!! IBURA MO NGA YANG NO.6 MO. HWAG KA LANG MAGAGALIT PRE.... YOUR NO. 6 IS STUPIDD!!! PEACE BRO.... . :celebrate: IPALIT MO NA LANG KAYA KAY MURAD???? HEHEEHE..HE.. :toast: :toast: :toast:

manahimik ka nga, puro ka, mura.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:59 am 
Heavyweight

Kadyo wrote:

Congrats dude, heheh wuuhooo..

ako rin 1k na, since yesterday..

congrats pare..

light heavy ka na

:celebrate: :celebrate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:48 pm 
Welterweight

pierce, the truth is good. you didn't have to embarrass the writer though. ever heard about 'constructive criticism?' don't be too harsh, dawg. just a friendly gesture from me. God bless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:00 am 
Welterweight

Ayos ga ini?

The True amulet lies within the Left Hand power... PAC will KO EM with or without Amulet!

:celebrate:

:bigeyes: :bunny: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:25 pm 
Heavyweight

rbm115 wrote:
Kadyo wrote:

Congrats dude, heheh wuuhooo..

ako rin 1k na, since yesterday..

congrats pare..

light heavy ka na

:celebrate: :celebrate:

Congrats sating dalawa!!!! wow, tayo lang nagbatian!!! hahahaha!!!! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next