Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:03 pm 
pierce wrote:
OTOT NI...! ANO BA YANG AMULET NA AMULET NA YAN? ANO BANG KA ISTUPIDOHAN YAN! ALISIN MO NGA YAN PARE, INIHANTULAD MO ATA SI IDOL SA ISANG MANOK! TOTOO NA PAG MAY SINYALES ANG MANOK AY MAS MAGALING AT MATALAS AT LAGING MANALO. PERO STUPID KONG IAPPLY MO ITO SA ISANG BOKSINGERO, NI IDOL. ANONG SINYALES? ANONG ANTING ANTING?--STUPID IDEA ITO PARE. ANONG UNDERWEAR? ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN MAY ITINATAGO SI IDOL SA KANYANG..? STUPID IDEA..BAKIT AKO MAY ALOM SA AKING...? PUTANG UWAK. ANO KA HELO.? IBIG MONG SABIHIN SI IDOL NAGMANA KAY REVILLA?? ANO BA YAN!!!! IBURA MO NGA YANG NO.6 MO. HWAG KA LANG MAGAGALIT PRE.... YOUR NO. 6 IS STUPIDD!!! PEACE BRO.... . :celebrate: IPALIT MO NA LANG KAYA KAY MURAD???? HEHEEHE..HE.. :toast: :toast: :toast:

papansin ka lang....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:38 pm 
Lightweight

art wrote:
morning guys, pare...tsong...i would like to share this to you, not the 4-mystery of the rosary- but the 7-mystery of pacquiao. I come up with this notion, wondering how the 'pacman' has gotten his 'superior strength' which these following facts, am partly sure, the sources of his power. by the way, you're free to give your comments (as usual- sour or sweet :) --coz everyone has the freedom of expression:
Here are the Mystery-Power (MP) of Pacman which i include also its corresponding "Vulnerabilities"-- a prospective weakness (open area of destruction) which may cause his gradual downfall ( if by consequence may occur by his own negligence or any intervening circumstances beyond his cope).
MP 1: His wife --- ever since he got married with his 'one and only' wife -- pacman got lucky--burst out to rich and glory; she could be one of his sources of inspiration. (Vulnerability: "separation" or "annulment!") - losing his wife will surely bring 'misery' to his life;

MP 2: His mother --- her 'all-out' support ---- the 'mother instinct' which gives him the "unknown" strength and energy --whom pac derives in his lifetime; (Vulnerability: " financial quarrel" ; death ); losing his mother wil give him a desperate blow to the emotional statusque of pac;

MP 3: His long time local trainer and friend, "Buboy" --- their partnership is great and their 'compatibility' of joining effort and sacrifices produce unsurmountable success, including wealth. Their friendship intimacy sows 'unknown' strength for pacs. (Vulnerablity: personal misunderstandings, friendship break-off). losing Buboy is like losing a very 'priceless' treasure---hence, would bring another 'shakings' and even destruction to his career;

MP 4: Freddie Roach -- the 'wizard of oz', tantamount to the coaching power of Johnson to Jordan. The skill and knowledge, and 'emotional', even warmth affection (as a second father) that coach Freddie has provide to pacs provide another invaluable energy. (Vulnerablity: 'Break-off')- losing coach Freddie will crample the flow of pac's successful career-path and may end up losing a fight. Freddie has provide the best and 'secret' techniques in boxing that Manny gets.

MP 5: the People --- the lump sum 'energy of support' from his very own land provides him another great amount of 'unknown' energy--and emotional and moral invincibilty. (Vulnerability: People will back-off due to pac 's 'own' negligence--causing those hard core fans to get dismayed and disappointed. A massive turn-backs and withdrawal of support from the People due to Pac's own 'abuse' --will surely knock his career out--like what happen now to Navarette.)

MP 6: his "Secret Amulet" - actually there's no confirmation yet, nor there was an official evidence that Pac has secretly holding an "amulet" or "anting2x" or in visaya...they call it "sinyal". Note that a cockfighter who has a 'strange' and peculiar color or anything distinct from the common cocks--has 'superior strength'. I come in my mind that pac is hiding it--in his underwear?? well, this is just a 'superstitious' origin, thus, i call it anotehr mystery--which secretly provides him an 'unknown' weapon. (Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him, however, the consequence may not as worst--cause his trainings and experince will by itself, do the job)

and the last but not absolutely the least is...

MP 7: His constant prayer and faith in God. I think pacs devotion to Him, his 'signing of the cross' everytime the bell rings---recognizing that "he can't do it without HIm" and like saying, "Pls help me.." provides him the greatest edge and marginal advantage over his opponent. For the atheist, this is foolishness, yet for pac as a believer--it is a "limitless source of strength and power." (Vulnerablity: Arrogance and Boastfulness and Defying his faith)--- losing this "mysterious faith" will surely cause his misery and agony of defeats..

Note: if Pac keeps constantly all the 7 MPs intact--- i think, "invincibility" is at hand... :darth:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer:

galing mo pre all u say its exactly and absolutely...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:00 pm 
Lightweight

pierce relax ka lang jan ng i-express lang naman ng opinyon ang tao nasa knya yan kung ano ang palagay nya.... :peace: :peace: :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

pierce wrote:
PUTANG IGIT NA POST NA ITO. MAGANDA SANA ITONG SINUSULAT MO PAREKOY BA'T BA NAPAKA STUPID MONG GUMAMIT NG MGA LETTERS...ANG LAKI LAKI, HIRAP BASAHIN!

NEXT TIME PARE HA, HWAG MAGAGALIT DAHIL STUPID TALAGA ANG PAGGAMIT MO SA SIZE NG LITRA. IMPROVE MO NAMAN YONG DATING NG MGA LETTERS MO. K!? PEACE BROTHER! :smoke: :smoke:

IKAW ANG UMAYOS DIYAN, BULAGSAK KANG MAGSALITA PURO PA MURA...

KUNG GUSTO MONG TUMAGAL DITO AYUSIN MO YANG MGA PANANALITA MO...PURO KA MURA AT RESPETUHIN MO ANG POST NG MGA TAONG MAHUSAY NA NAGPOPOST DITO....

IKAW ANG UMAYOS DIYAN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:51 pm 
Heavyweight

• Manny lost his first bout after marrying Jinkee. The fight against Medgoen. It was stipulated in the contract that the Thais had two options to promote Manny's fight, just in case he wins over Sasakul.

The original Thai opponent was reported injured and would take several months to fully recover. Manny, thinking the fight would be several months away, married Jinkee. He ballooned in weight. Upon learning the situation, the Thais substituted Medgoen, a much more smaller boxer than his original opponent. Suddenly, the fight was on. With little time to prepare and with the weighing scale calibrated by the Thais......you all know what happened.

• Manny already revealed in an interview with Chino Trinidad, an event in his life that he will never forget. He was sleeping one night when he was suddenly bathed with bright light. It was very, very bright but doesn't hurt his eyes. A voice called out to him... "Anak, bakit lumayo ka sa akin?" There was no mistaking who it was according to him. Suddenly, he was an open book. He remembered all the bad things he did in the past. He started crying and ask for forgiveness.

When he woke up, his face, neck, pillow and blanket next to his face were wet....with tears!

I don't think an anting-anting is involved. Somebody, somewhere gave him an oppurtunity. What happens next depends on wether Manny will prepare well or haphazardly for a fight or strays away from Him again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:59 pm 
Welterweight

pierce wrote:
PUTANG IGIT NA POST NA ITO. MAGANDA SANA ITONG SINUSULAT MO PAREKOY BA'T BA NAPAKA STUPID MONG GUMAMIT NG MGA LETTERS...ANG LAKI LAKI, HIRAP BASAHIN!

NEXT TIME PARE HA, HWAG MAGAGALIT DAHIL STUPID TALAGA ANG PAGGAMIT MO SA SIZE NG LITRA. IMPROVE MO NAMAN YONG DATING NG MGA LETTERS MO. K!? PEACE BROTHER! :smoke: :smoke:

so shut up you stupid ...

that's for the elders whos having hard time readin small letters.

:headz: :headz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:45 am 
Cruiserweight

I agree 1000% Great post!!! I cant say anything better!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:54 am 
Welterweight

forum rules pls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am 
Lightweight

Moted37 wrote:

VIRUS ALERT!!! VIRUS ALERT!!! VIRUS ALERT!!!

Calling MODS! Can you please ban this a@@hole... He keeps posting links that has viruses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:51 am 
Cruiserweight

Pacquiao is a graphic example of nature plus nuture.

NATURE:
His reflexes and speed are amazingly cat-like. He can hop from one weight to another without having too much trouble and dominate. This is simply a good combination Dionisio's sperm genetic makeup combined perfectly with Dionesias egg genes.

NUTURE:
He was lucky to have FR on his side: a combination of unpolished talent and an able trainer.

If MP never had the good friends, trainers, family remembers like the one he has today, I suspect if he ever win a world crown and dominate for few years, his next destination will be to wallow up a mudlike life like that of the Great Iron Mike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:59 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
diegogardo wrote:
Moted37 wrote:

Calling MODS! Can you please ban this a@@hole... He keeps posting links that has viruses.

Hahahaha!!! You clicked on it, right? Bwahahahahaha. I hope you learned your lesson, Perv!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am 
Lightweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:
diegogardo wrote:
Moted37 wrote:

Hahahaha!!! You clicked on it, right? Bwahahahahaha. I hope you learned your lesson, Perv!

Hey whats with the Perv word? I was just concerned for other members here. Did I do anything to you? I could have accepted your response exept for that word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:20 am 
Middleweight

calling mods please BAN this ***** nicknamed PIERCE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:49 am 
Welterweight

7RapidPUNCHES wrote:
I agree 1000% Great post!!! I cant say anything better!!!

nice dig from the past...:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:58 am 
Heavyweight

Sphinx wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I really enjoyed reading your post, bro. And I believe that all of get strength and movitation from out mothers, our father and brothers. When you feel like you cannot go on, just thinking of them and knowing how they have faith in you, you just have to get your *** up and continue, never giving up. This is how Pacman survives in the ring, and this is how we all survive and prosper in otu lives. I can surely tell you that without my family and God, I would rather be dead. Props to your post, and yes, Manny's faith in God will lead him to many triumphs and accomplishments, as long as he is not blinded by fame and money. Peace, bros.

Is that you HEROE??? I don't believe this!

But whats up with "***" and "God"? you should not mixed those two words together:banghead:

HEROE is born again , I can't believe I agree with him,Its a miracle !!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next