Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:22 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:59 am 
Heavyweight

What will hapen if Pacman was to loose Atty Gacal ????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:28 pm 
Welterweight

pierce wrote:
OTOT NI...! ANO BA YANG AMULET NA AMULET NA YAN? ANO BANG KA ISTUPIDOHAN YAN! ALISIN MO NGA YAN PARE, INIHANTULAD MO ATA SI IDOL SA ISANG MANOK! TOTOO NA PAG MAY SINYALES ANG MANOK AY MAS MAGALING AT MATALAS AT LAGING MANALO. PERO STUPID KONG IAPPLY MO ITO SA ISANG BOKSINGERO, NI IDOL. ANONG SINYALES? ANONG ANTING ANTING?--STUPID IDEA ITO PARE. ANONG UNDERWEAR? ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN MAY ITINATAGO SI IDOL SA KANYANG..? STUPID IDEA..BAKIT AKO MAY ALOM SA AKING...? PUTANG UWAK. ANO KA HELO.? IBIG MONG SABIHIN SI IDOL NAGMANA KAY REVILLA?? ANO BA YAN!!!! IBURA MO NGA YANG NO.6 MO. HWAG KA LANG MAGAGALIT PRE.... YOUR NO. 6 IS STUPIDD!!! PEACE BRO.... . :celebrate: IPALIT MO NA LANG KAYA KAY MURAD???? HEHEEHE..HE.. :toast: :toast: :toast:

Sarap mong bugbugin pare! Ikaw ang stupid! You got the most none sense post I ever read! Try to express your comments, your thoughts in a proper way.Hindi yong para kang walang pinagaralan! (Meron ba?) You are the only poster in this thread who seems to disagree even with the thread starter's choice of font size!

You can say your comments without using senseless and arrogant words. You have no respect to the thread starter and to every one else in this forum. You really made me so mad pare, tell me where you are, and I hope you are just near my location, I challenge you in a duel, basagan ng mukha!

Sorry for this one fellow paclanders, I just cant let it pass...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:33 pm 
Welterweight

art wrote:
morning guys, pare...tsong...i would like to share this to you, not the 4-mystery of the rosary- but the 7-mystery of pacquiao. I come up with this notion, wondering how the 'pacman' has gotten his 'superior strength' which these following facts, am partly sure, the sources of his power. by the way, you're free to give your comments (as usual- sour or sweet :) --coz everyone has the freedom of expression:
Here are the Mystery-Power (MP) of Pacman which i include also its corresponding "Vulnerabilities"-- a prospective weakness (open area of destruction) which may cause his gradual downfall ( if by consequence may occur by his own negligence or any intervening circumstances beyond his cope).

MP 1: His wife --- ever since he got married with his 'one and only' wife -- pacman got lucky--burst out to rich and glory; she could be one of his sources of inspiration. (Vulnerability: "separation" or "annulment!") - losing his wife will surely bring 'misery' to his life;

MP 2: His mother --- her 'all-out' support ---- the 'mother instinct' which gives him the "unknown" strength and energy --whom pac derives in his lifetime; (Vulnerability: " financial quarrel" ; death ); losing his mother wil give him a desperate blow to the emotional statusque of pac;

MP 3: His long time local trainer and friend, "Buboy" --- their partnership is great and their 'compatibility' of joining effort and sacrifices produce unsurmountable success, including wealth. Their friendship intimacy sows 'unknown' strength for pacs. (Vulnerablity: personal misunderstandings, friendship break-off). losing Buboy is like losing a very 'priceless' treasure---hence, would bring another 'shakings' and even destruction to his career;

MP 4: Freddie Roach -- the 'wizard of oz', tantamount to the coaching power of Johnson to Jordan. The skill and knowledge, and 'emotional', even warmth affection (as a second father) that coach Freddie has provide to pacs provide another invaluable energy. (Vulnerablity: 'Break-off')- losing coach Freddie will crample the flow of pac's successful career-path and may end up losing a fight. Freddie has provide the best and 'secret' techniques in boxing that Manny gets.

MP 5: the People --- the lump sum 'energy of support' from his very own land provides him another great amount of 'unknown' energy--and emotional and moral invincibilty. (Vulnerability: People will back-off due to pac 's 'own' negligence--causing those hard core fans to get dismayed and disappointed. A massive turn-backs and withdrawal of support from the People due to Pac's own 'abuse' --will surely knock his career out--like what happen now to Navarette.)

MP 6: his "Secret Amulet" - actually there's no confirmation yet, nor there was an official evidence that Pac has secretly holding an "amulet" or "anting2x" or in visaya...they call it "sinyal". Note that a cockfighter who has a 'strange' and peculiar color or anything distinct from the common cocks--has 'superior strength'. I come in my mind that pac is hiding it--in his underwear?? well, this is just a 'superstitious' origin, thus, i call it anotehr mystery--which secretly provides him an 'unknown' weapon. (Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him, however, the consequence may not as worst--cause his trainings and experince will by itself, do the job)

and the last but not absolutely the least is...

MP 7: His constant prayer and faith in God. I think pacs devotion to Him, his 'signing of the cross' everytime the bell rings---recognizing that "he can't do it without HIm" and like saying, "Pls help me.." provides him the greatest edge and marginal advantage over his opponent. For the atheist, this is foolishness, yet for pac as a believer--it is a "limitless source of strength and power." (Vulnerablity: Arrogance and Boastfulness and Defying his faith)--- losing this "mysterious faith" will surely cause his misery and agony of defeats..

Note: if Pac keeps constantly all the 7 MPs intact--- i think, "invincibility" is at hand... :darth:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer:

MP6 & MP 7 are in conflict amulet and charms are from demons and maybe thats the reason he sometimes act little ******* move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:33 pm 
Welterweight

pierce wrote:
PUTANG IGIT NA POST NA ITO. MAGANDA SANA ITONG SINUSULAT MO PAREKOY BA'T BA NAPAKA STUPID MONG GUMAMIT NG MGA LETTERS...ANG LAKI LAKI, HIRAP BASAHIN!

NEXT TIME PARE HA, HWAG MAGAGALIT DAHIL STUPID TALAGA ANG PAGGAMIT MO SA SIZE NG LITRA. IMPROVE MO NAMAN YONG DATING NG MGA LETTERS MO. K!? PEACE BROTHER! :smoke: :smoke:

I wanna teach you how to respect others. But before that, I wanna break your nose and remove your teeth with my fists!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:45 pm 
Welterweight

MP6 & MP 7 are in conflict amulet and charms are from demons.You cannot serve two master. If you like the one surely you hate the other one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:11 pm 
Lightweight

pierce wrote:
OTOT NI...! ANO BA YANG AMULET NA AMULET NA YAN? ANO BANG KA ISTUPIDOHAN YAN! ALISIN MO NGA YAN PARE, INIHANTULAD MO ATA SI IDOL SA ISANG MANOK! TOTOO NA PAG MAY SINYALES ANG MANOK AY MAS MAGALING AT MATALAS AT LAGING MANALO. PERO STUPID KONG IAPPLY MO ITO SA ISANG BOKSINGERO, NI IDOL. ANONG SINYALES? ANONG ANTING ANTING?--STUPID IDEA ITO PARE. ANONG UNDERWEAR? ANONG IBIG MONG SABIHIN MAY ITINATAGO SI IDOL SA KANYANG..? STUPID IDEA..BAKIT AKO MAY ALOM SA AKING...? PUTANG UWAK. ANO KA HELO.? IBIG MONG SABIHIN SI IDOL NAGMANA KAY REVILLA?? ANO BA YAN!!!! IBURA MO NGA YANG NO.6 MO. HWAG KA LANG MAGAGALIT PRE.... YOUR NO. 6 IS STUPIDD!!! PEACE BRO.... . :celebrate: IPALIT MO NA LANG KAYA KAY MURAD???? HEHEEHE..HE.. :toast: :toast: :toast:
hey!! dude watch ur mouth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

How about his advisers ? MP8 ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Jess wrote:
I really enjoyed reading your post, bro. And I believe that all of get strength and movitation from out mothers, our father and brothers. When you feel like you cannot go on, just thinking of them and knowing how they have faith in you, you just have to get your *** up and continue, never giving up. This is how Pacman survives in the ring, and this is how we all survive and prosper in otu lives. I can surely tell you that without my family and God, I would rather be dead. Props to your post, and yes, Manny's faith in God will lead him to many triumphs and accomplishments, as long as he is not blinded by fame and money. Peace, bros.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that you have just posted such nice and fair post heroe.. Peace compadre! :-) :-) :-)

LOLz.. this was the time when i still don't know how to "quote"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:01 pm 
Heavyweight

giovani wrote:
pierce wrote:
hey!! dude watch ur mouth

See the date posted bro..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ok ah.hehehe... :biglaugh:

Post subject: one and only reason
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:11 pm 
Lightweight

above all else, above all the ways of men, there is one and only reason for pacman's strength- GOD!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:31 pm 
Lightweight

art wrote:
morning guys, pare...tsong...i would like to share this to you, not the 4-mystery of the rosary- but the 7-mystery of pacquiao. I come up with this notion, wondering how the 'pacman' has gotten his 'superior strength' which these following facts, am partly sure, the sources of his power. by the way, you're free to give your comments (as usual- sour or sweet :) --coz everyone has the freedom of expression:
Here are the Mystery-Power (MP) of Pacman which i include also its corresponding "Vulnerabilities"-- a prospective weakness (open area of destruction) which may cause his gradual downfall ( if by consequence may occur by his own negligence or any intervening circumstances beyond his cope).

MP 1: His wife --- ever since he got married with his 'one and only' wife -- pacman got lucky--burst out to rich and glory; she could be one of his sources of inspiration. (Vulnerability: "separation" or "annulment!") - losing his wife will surely bring 'misery' to his life;

MP 2: His mother --- her 'all-out' support ---- the 'mother instinct' which gives him the "unknown" strength and energy --whom pac derives in his lifetime; (Vulnerability: " financial quarrel" ; death ); losing his mother wil give him a desperate blow to the emotional statusque of pac;

MP 3: His long time local trainer and friend, "Buboy" --- their partnership is great and their 'compatibility' of joining effort and sacrifices produce unsurmountable success, including wealth. Their friendship intimacy sows 'unknown' strength for pacs. (Vulnerablity: personal misunderstandings, friendship break-off). losing Buboy is like losing a very 'priceless' treasure---hence, would bring another 'shakings' and even destruction to his career;

MP 4: Freddie Roach -- the 'wizard of oz', tantamount to the coaching power of Johnson to Jordan. The skill and knowledge, and 'emotional', even warmth affection (as a second father) that coach Freddie has provide to pacs provide another invaluable energy. (Vulnerablity: 'Break-off')- losing coach Freddie will crample the flow of pac's successful career-path and may end up losing a fight. Freddie has provide the best and 'secret' techniques in boxing that Manny gets.

MP 5: the People --- the lump sum 'energy of support' from his very own land provides him another great amount of 'unknown' energy--and emotional and moral invincibilty. (Vulnerability: People will back-off due to pac 's 'own' negligence--causing those hard core fans to get dismayed and disappointed. A massive turn-backs and withdrawal of support from the People due to Pac's own 'abuse' --will surely knock his career out--like what happen now to Navarette.)

MP 6: his "Secret Amulet" - actually there's no confirmation yet, nor there was an official evidence that Pac has secretly holding an "amulet" or "anting2x" or in visaya...they call it "sinyal". Note that a cockfighter who has a 'strange' and peculiar color or anything distinct from the common cocks--has 'superior strength'. I come in my mind that pac is hiding it--in his underwear?? well, this is just a 'superstitious' origin, thus, i call it anotehr mystery--which secretly provides him an 'unknown' weapon. (Vulnerability: someone may discover it--and remove it from him, however, the consequence may not as worst--cause his trainings and experince will by itself, do the job)

and the last but not absolutely the least is...

MP 7: His constant prayer and faith in God. I think pacs devotion to Him, his 'signing of the cross' everytime the bell rings---recognizing that "he can't do it without HIm" and like saying, "Pls help me.." provides him the greatest edge and marginal advantage over his opponent. For the atheist, this is foolishness, yet for pac as a believer--it is a "limitless source of strength and power." (Vulnerablity: Arrogance and Boastfulness and Defying his faith)--- losing this "mysterious faith" will surely cause his misery and agony of defeats..

Note: if Pac keeps constantly all the 7 MPs intact--- i think, "invincibility" is at hand... :darth:

Have a nice weekend buddies!!! :combo: :beer:

nice read... but please avoid the red letters next time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

TO PIERCE. YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

KUDOS to the thread starter.... all good credits were given to the thread starter...

Re anting-anting.... lets replace it with PACMAN total personality that is beign carried by his attitude..... the six mysteries are catalyst of PACMAN.... it is PACMA total package that make big difference....

Mabuhay ka magiting na thread starter....

Those people who was either by choice or by birth talking like chicken ***... give respect to the thread starter...... or else we will throw you in DUMBLAND.... behave.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

wow, hukay thread again.. diegogardo must be banned, Moted37 never posted on this topic... can false acussers be ban? CALLING ALL MODS..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next