Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:22 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 4:24 am
Posts: 149
Location: US of A
St. Claire, Cameron, 3K Battery!
By Ray Wheatley -- World of Boxing


World rated heavyweight Shane Cameron (18-0) will step in the ring with former IBF cruiserweight champion Kelvin Davis (24-6-2) of the USA and box over twelve rounds on June 28 at the Waitakere Trust Stadium, Auckland New Zealand. IBF #15 Cameron scored an impressive knockout in eight rounds over tough Bob Mirovic in 2007. The Aussie heavyweight Mirovic had been the distance with former WBA heavyweight champion Nikolay Valuev (2003)and world rated Sinan Samil Sam (2006) and Timo Hoffman (2005). Davis captured the IBF cruiserweight title in 2004 when he scored a TKO8 over Ezzra Sellers. Cameron's manager Ken Reinsfield said, "Davis will be a tough fight but Shane has the power to stop him within the distance." Promoter is Dean Lonergan. The event will be televised nationally.World rated IBF #11 jr featherweight Fahsung 3K Battery (57-8-1) 34KO's will clash over twelve rounds with Yuvensius Laende (13-5-2) of Indonesia on Friday in Bangkok Thailand. 3K Battery lost to Manny Pacquiao in Rizal, Philippines by TKO4 in 2004. The hard punching Thai has scored 13 wins since the Pacquiao fight and is confident of making Laende a knockout victim. Laende is the current Indonesian jr featherweight champion. Promoter Jimmy Chaichotchuang said, "Fahsung 3K Battery is chasing a shot at IBF jr featherweight champion Steve Molitor of Canada. I'm confident 3k Battery would defeat Molitor." The promotion will be televised nationally on Channel seven.

link: http://fightnews.com/

Wow,that is one heck of a long win streak! Many didn't also know he was on a 13-something roll kicking Pinoy boxers a$$ before Pacman KTFOed him. So much for people's opinion then he was only a patsy opponent for Pacquiao. Yet, it's amazing how Manny manhandled him as to like a ragtag doll when they fought...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:40 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:09 am
Posts: 70
Steve Molitor will box him silly then finally TKO him in the later rounds... He's too tall for 3K and too smart in the ring... a lefty too like Pacman... no chance for 3K...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:41 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 4:24 am
Posts: 149
Location: US of A
bainz80 wrote:
Steve Molitor will box him silly then finally TKO him in the later rounds... He's too tall for 3K and too smart in the ring... a lefty too like Pacman... no chance for 3K...


3k's promoter says otherwise...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 18656
Location: If worms had guns, birds wouldn't mess with them.
13 straight tok-tok drivers as his opponent.

_________________
If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:09 am
Posts: 11926
Location: Lupang Pangako
Fashan 3k-pacman rematch, bring it on!!!!!!!! :lol:

_________________
It's not what you believe in, it's how you believe in it. - Bertrand Russell


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:24 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:33 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Iloilo City
:shock: HUH!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:32 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:36 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Wanaque,New Jersey
Kadyo wrote:
Fashan 3k-pacman rematch, bring it on!!!!!!!! :lol:

Have mercy Bro!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 22592
Location: Q.C.
Kadyo wrote:
Fashan 3k-pacman rematch, bring it on!!!!!!!! :lol:

After Sotto please.

_________________
A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog.
-- Charles Doran


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:32 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:39 am
Posts: 329
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fahsun and Fahsung both suck. They are NEVER going to be champions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:39 pm 
Offline
Flyweight

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 11
HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT GREAT FIGHT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E49SNQ__gkw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:00 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:20 pm
Posts: 766
Location: Sta. Ana, Cagayan
Tony wrote:
Kadyo wrote:
Fashan 3k-pacman rematch, bring it on!!!!!!!! :lol:

After Sotto please.


or torrecampo should also be considered. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:07 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:00 am
Posts: 1336
Location: Iloilo, Philippines
boogieman wrote:
St. Claire, Cameron, 3K Battery!
By Ray Wheatley -- World of Boxing


World rated heavyweight Shane Cameron (18-0) will step in the ring with former IBF cruiserweight champion Kelvin Davis (24-6-2) of the USA and box over twelve rounds on June 28 at the Waitakere Trust Stadium, Auckland New Zealand. IBF #15 Cameron scored an impressive knockout in eight rounds over tough Bob Mirovic in 2007. The Aussie heavyweight Mirovic had been the distance with former WBA heavyweight champion Nikolay Valuev (2003)and world rated Sinan Samil Sam (2006) and Timo Hoffman (2005). Davis captured the IBF cruiserweight title in 2004 when he scored a TKO8 over Ezzra Sellers. Cameron's manager Ken Reinsfield said, "Davis will be a tough fight but Shane has the power to stop him within the distance." Promoter is Dean Lonergan. The event will be televised nationally.World rated IBF #11 jr featherweight Fahsung 3K Battery (57-8-1) 34KO's will clash over twelve rounds with Yuvensius Laende (13-5-2) of Indonesia on Friday in Bangkok Thailand. 3K Battery lost to Manny Pacquiao in Rizal, Philippines by TKO4 in 2004. The hard punching Thai has scored 13 wins since the Pacquiao fight and is confident of making Laende a knockout victim. Laende is the current Indonesian jr featherweight champion. Promoter Jimmy Chaichotchuang said, "Fahsung 3K Battery is chasing a shot at IBF jr featherweight champion Steve Molitor of Canada. I'm confident 3k Battery would defeat Molitor." The promotion will be televised nationally on Channel seven.

link: http://fightnews.com/

Wow,that is one heck of a long win streak! Many didn't also know he was on a 13-something roll kicking Pinoy boxers a$$ before Pacman KTFOed him. So much for people's opinion then he was only a patsy opponent for Pacquiao. Yet, it's amazing how Manny manhandled him as to like a ragtag doll when they fought...



Manny knocked him down and then woke him up....
He woke-up and made himself better....


Manny's improved tremendously after his losses.
Manny lost his first tittle on the scales and took a KO via a body blow, now take look at his abs...

Manny also lost by points to Morales, and look how he improved his defense and footwork.

Manny got a draw vs Marquez, and now he either wins by KO or by TKO...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:06 am
Posts: 4235
Location: Barangay Sto. Nino/Estados Unidos
I hope Bobby Pacquiao gets better too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:10 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:20 pm
Posts: 233
Location: Makati City
and also brian viloria :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:29 pm
Posts: 6146
Location: Tokyo- Japan
Big fat deal ! They are all 13 Uhugins anyway :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group