Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:24 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:19 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 66
manny is going to be in fight night 2005 (raising the roof) :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:39 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:36 pm
Posts: 30
manny ko's fahsan in 2nd round


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:50 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:33 pm
Posts: 1154
Location: Elizabeth,NJ,USA/Echague,Isabela Philippines
[/b] for all our kababayans around the world the fight will "maybe" televise at RPN 9, HBO or TFC...let's just wait for it... :)

_________________
When I introduce you, I'm gonna say, "This is a friend of mine." That means you're a connected guy. Now if I said instead, this is a friend of ours that would mean you a made guy. A Capiche? -lefty


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:53 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:50 am
Posts: 271
Location: Minnesota, USA
The International Channel plays a lot of Filipino stuff, and they are keen on taking requests from the community. If enough people interested in the Pacquiao-3k Battery fight contact them, they might be able to play the fight eventually. Go to http://www.i-channel.com and go to the feedback section. I think they also might have an 800 number.

Really, if the IC cares at all about the Filipino community in the U.S., they should want to play the fight. If not, they'd basically be turning their back on all Filipinos in the U.S. by denying their national hero.

F^`k that, HBO and the American networks are denying all of us astute boxing fans a prime performance by arguably the best boxer in the world, #f#, as well as all Filipinos.

You cannot deny Manny Pacquiao!!

+ We're also getting skrewed on the Ricky Hatton-"Sucra" Ray Oliveira fight, what the hell happend to boxing coverage in the states


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:56 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:25 am
Posts: 541
Location: virginia usa
pag manalo ang idol natin cgurado i papalabas yan sa hbo or sa tfc,pag natalo ba gusto nyo rin bang mapanood? :D
1st rnd KO by pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:15 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:10 am
Posts: 500
Location: Southern California
HBO should show it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:54 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 5
cutemuhlac wrote:
pag manalo ang idol natin cgurado i papalabas yan sa hbo or sa tfc,pag natalo ba gusto nyo rin bang mapanood? :D
1st rnd KO by pacquiao
....kapag natalo si manny,nde ako makikipag sex sa syota ko for the rest of the yr....hejavascript:emoticon(':P')
Razzheheh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:55 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 5
IllMatik312 wrote:
manny ko's fahsan in 2nd round


si fahsan lalabasan yan kapag tinamaan ng kaliwa ni manny....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:57 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:10 am
Posts: 500
Location: Southern California
drecar wrote:
cutemuhlac wrote:
pag manalo ang idol natin cgurado i papalabas yan sa hbo or sa tfc,pag natalo ba gusto nyo rin bang mapanood? :D
1st rnd KO by pacquiao
....kapag natalo si manny,nde ako makikipag sex sa syota ko for the rest of the yr....hejavascript:emoticon(':P')
Razzheheh


hahah


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:57 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 5
drecar wrote:
cutemuhlac wrote:
pag manalo ang idol natin cgurado i papalabas yan sa hbo or sa tfc,pag natalo ba gusto nyo rin bang mapanood? :D
1st rnd KO by pacquiao
....kapag natalo si manny,nde ako makikipag sex sa syota ko for the rest of the yr....hejavascript:emoticon(':P')
Razzheheh
manny ...more money


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:58 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 5
diverightjab wrote:
The International Channel plays a lot of Filipino stuff, and they are keen on taking requests from the community. If enough people interested in the Pacquiao-3k Battery fight contact them, they might be able to play the fight eventually. Go to http://www.i-channel.com and go to the feedback section. I think they also might have an 800 number.

Really, if the IC cares at all about the Filipino community in the U.S., they should want to play the fight. If not, they'd basically be turning their back on all Filipinos in the U.S. by denying their national hero.

F^`k that, HBO and the American networks are denying all of us astute boxing fans a prime performance by arguably the best boxer in the world, #f#, as well as all Filipinos.

You cannot deny Manny Pacquiao!!

+ We're also getting skrewed on the Ricky Hatton-"Sucra" Ray Oliveira fight, what the hell happend to boxing coverage in the states
viva filipino


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:59 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 5
ryan_c wrote:
I heard Murad has work on HBO showing some footage of Pac vs 3k fight in the US
javascript:emoticon(':box:')
Box


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:18 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:36 pm
Posts: 30
man screw hbo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:47 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:59 am
Posts: 27
Guys is there any site we can watch this fight here in U.S?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:08 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:47 pm
Posts: 1
Location: manila
sana one round lng tapos na yan sa morales para d masyadong mapagod ang idol ko....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group