Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:39 pm
Posts: 2996
Location: meycauayan city, bulacan
i have seen this in youtube the video of marquez

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0-Ot39oFcFA

_________________
"Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment...back here I can't even hold a job washin' cars."

- John James Rambo (born July 6, 1947)



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm
Posts: 4215
Bro, do you think he is really Gay? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:20 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 pm
Posts: 103
for me i don't believe marquez is gay but who is the asian dude he is always hanging out with?
funny though :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
Carinosa talaga si JMM. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:29 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:32 pm
Posts: 2560
Location: OSLO,NORWAY
CARINOSA PATI SA LALAKI!AAYYYYYY! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:53 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
namme wrote:
Bro, do you think he is really Gay? :)


Damn, if JMM is a guy, then why in the world MP failed to beat him convincingly? Just asking also. No offense meant for gays out there... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:51 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Philippines
who is man enough to fight him? :smoke:

_________________
MABUHAY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:38 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Posts: 308
bading yan. halata naman sa pics niya sa website nila eh.
sige magpapicture kayo na pinapayuko kayo sa bandang "ano" ng kapwa lalake, tingnan natin kung normal na gawain niyo yang magkabarkada.

_________________
Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text. ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:59 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:33 pm
Posts: 808
Location: Doha, Qatar
LightSpeed wrote:
namme wrote:
Bro, do you think he is really Gay? :)


Damn, if JMM is a guy, then why in the world MP failed to beat him convincingly? Just asking also. No offense meant for gays out there... :D


Bro, being a gay doesn't mean that their butt will always be beat up by a guy. There are so many gay in this world, some are vulgar and some are not (the one called "silahis"), and for JMM, we can't blame people judging him initially as a gay by looking at those ridiculous photos.

_________________
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Philippines
vhotsok wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
namme wrote:
Bro, do you think he is really Gay? :)


Damn, if JMM is a guy, then why in the world MP failed to beat him convincingly? Just asking also. No offense meant for gays out there... :D


Bro, being a gay doesn't mean that their butt will always be beat up by a guy. There are so many gay in this world, some are vulgar and some are not (the one called "silahis"), and for JMM, we can't blame people judging him initially as a gay by looking at those ridiculous photos.


the same guy who schooled the #1 fighter in the world :smoke:

_________________
MABUHAY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Posts: 848
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
who is man enough to fight him? :smoke:


Post of the day.

It's fun to read your post in this kind of thread.
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
who is man enough to fight him? :smoke:


Bobby Pacquiao . . . maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:07 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Philippines
new town wrote:
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
who is man enough to fight him? :smoke:


Bobby Pacquiao . . . maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you kidding? that guy would fold in 1 round to JMM :banghead:

_________________
MABUHAY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
new town wrote:
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
who is man enough to fight him? :smoke:


Bobby Pacquiao . . . maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you kidding? that guy would fold in 1 round to JMM :banghead:


Do you know what :lol: :lol: :lol: means? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
who is man enough to fight him? :smoke:


"It depends on my promoter or negotiations" - MP :(


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group