Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:53 pm 
Light Heavyweight

To my dearest Manny,

I wrote this letter to catch your attention once again. It has been almost 5 years since the day we've met, to tell you the truth until now, i can't get you out of my mind. I remember our first meeting, it was on that meeting you first broke my heart. I was so devastated. I tried to forget you, so i began dating other men, on all those 7 relationships I've entered after you, it was only Chris who gave tears to my eyes. Marco and Rocky were nothing to me. Then last year, we've met once again and that made my life so colorful once more. But the second time cuts even deeper than the first, for you have again broken my heart. I tried to follow you to your house and ask if you want to have another try, but you declined and push me away. Why? why are you doing this to me Manny? I tried ripping you out of my heart by going out with Joel and just weeks ago with Juan, Juan is cute and chubby..but nothing, they are all nothing to me. It is only you who broke my heart twice. I've heard lots of news that you went out with Erik, Marco (my ex), Jorge, David and Mr. Dream, Oscar. I was told you broke all of their hearts as well, But all of that is nothing compared to what you have caused me. Now, your going out with Ricky.. I know you will break his heart as you did the others.

Give me one more chance Manny, or maybe it's revenge I am seeking, maybe it's only my pride that's been killing me all these years. Maybe all I want is to break your heart like what you did to me. Is this obsession? Am I loosing my mind over you? I will not stop until you given me one more chance. Please Manny, I beg you. Come back to me.

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 pm 
Heavyweight

Napaka husay palang mag Inglis ni JMM. JMM communicates in beautiful/perfect English. He reminds me of William Shakespeare. :D

Last edited by Ed Sa on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:01 pm 
Middleweight

i demand for pac-jmm III

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm 
Middleweight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one Brother! You must be one hell of a romantic lover to have thought on this one. :lol:

This is crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope Juan will not resort to slicing his wrist if Manny choose not to give him another chance! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ed Sa wrote:
Napaka husay palang mag Inglis ni JMM. JMM communicates in beautiful/perfect English. :D

translated na yan from Spanish to English for PACLAND bro. hehe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:20 pm 
Heavyweight

you crack me up, bro. nice job.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:21 pm 
Middleweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

I wrote this letter to catch your attention once again. It has been almost 5 years since the day we've met, to tell you the truth until now, i can't get you out of my mind. I remember our first meeting, it was on that meeting you first broke my heart. I was so devastated. I tried to forget you, so i began dating other men, on all those 7 relationships I've entered after you, it was only Chris who gave tears to my eyes. Marco and Rocky were nothing to me. Then last year, we've met once again and that made my life so colorful once more. But the second time cuts even deeper than the first, for you have again broken my heart. I tried to follow you to your house and ask if you want to have another try, but you declined and push me away. Why? why are you doing this to me Manny? I tried ripping you out of my heart by going out with Joel and just weeks ago with Juan, Juan is cute and chubby..but nothing, they are all nothing to me. It is only you who broke my heart twice. I've heard lots of news that you went out with Erik, Marco (my ex), Jorge, David and Mr. Dream, Oscar. I was told you broke all of their hearts as well, But all of that is nothing compared to what you have caused me. Now, your going out with Ricky.. I know you will break his heart as you did the others.

Give me one more chance Manny, or maybe it's revenge I am seeking, maybe it's only my pride that's been killing me all these years. Maybe all I want is to break your heart like what you did to me. Is this obsession? Am I loosing my mind over you? I will not stop until you given me one more chance. Please Manny, I beg you. Come back to me.

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

Thanks TS. As we say stuff like this can only be found in Pacland. Post that on JMM's forum, it going to drive them crazy. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 pm 
Welterweight

i feel so sorry for juan..... :( :( :( :( :(

hulog ako sa upuan kakatawa... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 pm 
Featherweight

nice one!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 pm 
Welterweight

Mas mganda kung iSend yan ni JMM sa MMK(malaala mo kaya)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

parang sanay na sanay kang maheart-broken...
trans: i guess from experience??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

babytroy wrote:
ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

parang sanay na sanay kang maheart-broken...
trans: i guess from experience??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Di naman tol, inspired lang ako sa devotion ni JMM kay Manny hehehe
trans.: Not really, I'm just inspired by JMM devotion towards Manny.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm 
Middleweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

rico ikaw na ang pinka da best!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: post it in jmm forum! nice one bro!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:21 pm 
Featherweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

I wish i am this good in expressing my feelings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice one TS and since manny is a good natured guy i think he will answer jmm appeal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.pacfans-corner.com/ (tambayan ng walang magawa)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:23 pm 
Middleweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

i think marquez should commit suicide to stop this pain from hurting his heart.. :lol: :lol:

so you can really forget what manny did to you.. :shock: :shock: