Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:55 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 am 
Cruiserweight

lol, someone had too much time on their hands

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

hahhahaha pinatawa mo talga ako...........

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

nobody? like b4..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 am 
Light Heavyweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

I wrote this letter to catch your attention once again. It has been almost 5 years since the day we've met, to tell you the truth until now, i can't get you out of my mind. I remember our first meeting, it was on that meeting you first broke my heart. I was so devastated. I tried to forget you, so i began dating other men, on all those 7 relationships I've entered after you, it was only Chris who gave tears to my eyes. Marco and Rocky were nothing to me. Then last year, we've met once again and that made my life so colorful once more. But the second time cuts even deeper than the first, for you have again broken my heart. I tried to follow you to your house and ask if you want to have another try, but you declined and push me away. Why? why are you doing this to me Manny? I tried ripping you out of my heart by going out with Joel and just weeks ago with Juan, Juan is cute and chubby..but nothing, they are all nothing to me. It is only you who broke my heart twice. I've heard lots of news that you went out with Erik, Marco (my ex), Jorge, David and Mr. Dream, Oscar. I was told you broke all of their hearts as well, But all of that is nothing compared to what you have caused me. Now, your going out with Ricky.. I know you will break his heart as you did the others.

Give me one more chance Manny, or maybe it's revenge I am seeking, maybe it's only my pride that's been killing me all these years. Maybe all I want is to break your heart like what you did to me. Is this obsession? Am I loosing my mind over you? I will not stop until you given me one more chance. Please Manny, I beg you. Come back to me.

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:11 am 
Middleweight

a mixture of love story, drama & action = blockbuster telenovela thread..with a touch of gayish romance..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:22 am 
Heavyweight

Nice composition... :D :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:26 am 
Lightweight

hahaha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:46 am 
Heavyweight

Dumb fvcks actually posted this at JMMs to start shyt up. Like the people there would actually care for corny shyt like this :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:48 am 
Lightweight

darren_simion wrote:
Dumb fvcks actually posted this at JMMs to start shyt up. Like the people there would actually care for corny shyt like this :biglaugh:

keep that to yourself, Fool!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 am 
Bantamweight

the ts is gay.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:51 am 
Lightweight

HOMESLICE wrote:
the ts is gay.

like JMM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:54 am 
Bantamweight

smoke wrote:
HOMESLICE wrote:
the ts is gay.

like JMM

why u hatin smoke? :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 am 
Welterweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

I wrote this letter to catch your attention once again. It has been almost 5 years since the day we've met, to tell you the truth until now, i can't get you out of my mind. I remember our first meeting, it was on that meeting you first broke my heart. I was so devastated. I tried to forget you, so i began dating other men, on all those 7 relationships I've entered after you, it was only Chris who gave tears to my eyes. Marco and Rocky were nothing to me. Then last year, we've met once again and that made my life so colorful once more. But the second time cuts even deeper than the first, for you have again broken my heart. I tried to follow you to your house and ask if you want to have another try, but you declined and push me away. Why? why are you doing this to me Manny? I tried ripping you out of my heart by going out with Joel and just weeks ago with Juan, Juan is cute and chubby..but nothing, they are all nothing to me. It is only you who broke my heart twice. I've heard lots of news that you went out with Erik, Marco (my ex), Jorge, David and Mr. Dream, Oscar. I was told you broke all of their hearts as well, But all of that is nothing compared to what you have caused me. Now, your going out with Ricky.. I know you will break his heart as you did the others.

Give me one more chance Manny, or maybe it's revenge I am seeking, maybe it's only my pride that's been killing me all these years. Maybe all I want is to break your heart like what you did to me. Is this obsession? Am I loosing my mind over you? I will not stop until you given me one more chance. Please Manny, I beg you. Come back to me.

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

Thanks for bringing your Gayness in this forums.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 am 
Welterweight

JMM has a Fatal Attraction towards the Pacman. Manny needs to file a restraining order against his obsessed lover.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:53 am 
Heavyweight

FAANTASTIC!!

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!

LOL :mrgreen:

hehe jk

This blows

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next