Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

here's the original letter. :lol:

Quote:
A mi más estimado Manny,

Escribí esta carta para agarrar su atención una vez más. Ha sido casi 5 años desde que el día que hemos encontrado, para decirle la verdad hasta ahora, yo no le puedo salir de mi mente. Recuerdo nuestra primera reunión, estuvo en que le encontrando rompió primero el corazón. Yo tan fui devastado. Traté de olvidarsele, así que empecé fechando otros hombres, en todas esas 7 relaciones que he entrado después de que usted, fuera sólo Chris que dio lágrimas a los ojos. Marco y Rocky no fueron nada a mí. Entonces el año pasado, nosotros hemos encontrado una vez más y eso hizo mi vida tan colorado una vez más. Pero corta la segunda vez aún más profundo que el primer, para usted otra vez ha roto el corazón. Traté de seguírle a su casa y preguntar si usted quiere tener otro trata, pero usted disminuyó y me empuja lejos. ¿Por qué? por qué es usted haciendo esto a mí Manny? Traté rasgarle fuera de mi corazón por salir con Joel y justo hace semanas con Juan, Juan es mono y gordinflón.. pero nada, ellos son todo nada a mí. Es sólo usted que rompió el corazón dos veces. He oído muchas noticias que usted salió con Erik, Marco (mi ex), Jorge, David y Sr. Sueño, Oscar. Fui dicho usted rompió todos los corazones también, Pero todo que no es nada comparado a lo que usted me ha causado. Ahora, su salió con Ricky. Sé que usted romperá el corazón como usted hizo el otros.

Deme uno Manny más fortuito, o quizá sea venganza que busco, quizá es sólo mi orgullo que eso me ha estado matando todos estos años. Quizá todo deseo es de romper el corazón como lo que usted hizo a mí. ¿Es esta obsesión? ¿Aflojo yo mi mente sobre usted? Yo no pararé hasta que usted dado mí otro acaezca. Por favor Manny, yo le mendigo. Regrese a mí.

Suyo siempre, Juan Manuel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 pm 
Heavyweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

I wrote this letter to catch your attention once again. It has been almost 5 years since the day we've met, to tell you the truth until now, i can't get you out of my mind. I remember our first meeting, it was on that meeting you first broke my heart. I was so devastated. I tried to forget you, so i began dating other men, on all those 7 relationships I've entered after you, it was only Chris who gave tears to my eyes. Marco and Rocky were nothing to me. Then last year, we've met once again and that made my life so colorful once more. But the second time cuts even deeper than the first, for you have again broken my heart. I tried to follow you to your house and ask if you want to have another try, but you declined and push me away. Why? why are you doing this to me Manny? I tried ripping you out of my heart by going out with Joel and just weeks ago with Juan, Juan is cute and chubby..but nothing, they are all nothing to me. It is only you who broke my heart twice. I've heard lots of news that you went out with Erik, Marco (my ex), Jorge, David and Mr. Dream, Oscar. I was told you broke all of their hearts as well, But all of that is nothing compared to what you have caused me. Now, your going out with Ricky.. I know you will break his heart as you did the others.

Give me one more chance Manny, or maybe it's revenge I am seeking, maybe it's only my pride that's been killing me all these years. Maybe all I want is to break your heart like what you did to me. Is this obsession? Am I loosing my mind over you? I will not stop until you given me one more chance. Please Manny, I beg you. Come back to me.

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

OMG! i hope you are a girl TS. :lol: only a girl can write like this. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:53 pm 
Welterweight

The best love story ever told! :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am 
Heavyweight

LMAO !!!! nice one t.s. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:13 am 
Light Heavyweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

I wrote this letter to catch your attention once again. It has been almost 5 years since the day we've met, to tell you the truth until now, i can't get you out of my mind. I remember our first meeting, it was on that meeting you first broke my heart. I was so devastated. I tried to forget you, so i began dating other men, on all those 7 relationships I've entered after you, it was only Chris who gave tears to my eyes. Marco and Rocky were nothing to me. Then last year, we've met once again and that made my life so colorful once more. But the second time cuts even deeper than the first, for you have again broken my heart. I tried to follow you to your house and ask if you want to have another try, but you declined and push me away. Why? why are you doing this to me Manny? I tried ripping you out of my heart by going out with Joel and just weeks ago with Juan, Juan is cute and chubby..but nothing, they are all nothing to me. It is only you who broke my heart twice. I've heard lots of news that you went out with Erik, Marco (my ex), Jorge, David and Mr. Dream, Oscar. I was told you broke all of their hearts as well, But all of that is nothing compared to what you have caused me. Now, your going out with Ricky.. I know you will break his heart as you did the others.

Give me one more chance Manny, or maybe it's revenge I am seeking, maybe it's only my pride that's been killing me all these years. Maybe all I want is to break your heart like what you did to me. Is this obsession? Am I loosing my mind over you? I will not stop until you given me one more chance. Please Manny, I beg you. Come back to me.

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

PS: I attached my picture for you to remember me...........

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 am 
Welterweight

Wonderful! I envy you bro for having such a gift. I'm a poor poet.

I want to add a P.S to your LL that runs like this.

"I'm so sorry for being unfaithful to you, remember I've gone soul searching in Indonesia. Bali was beautiful but my mind wasn't there. How stupid I was at that time. My fling with Chris was a disaster. It was a bitter pill to swallow, he sent me home with $31k. Sorry, I just don't know what to do with my life then. But now I'm recovering slowly. Though I'm not getting any younger now but still receive a lot of blind date invitation from time to time. Maybe because of my patented good technique, the younger macho's are chasing me. I'm proud to say that I'm now running no. 2 as the most sexiest man alive in boxing world and of course you're the no. 1.

But, I don't know I think my heart belongs to you. How I wish you're my date on May 2. I'll probably crying on my pillow because I can't help myself watching you and Ricky waltzing and doing some swings while your guest are cheering and applauding. These thoughts are killing me."

My apologies to Juan, this is just to stir up the hype.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 am 
Heavyweight

cool :biglaugh:

ang haba naman ng comment ko... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 am 
Featherweight

Nice one bro! this is very funny! do you have any link on marquez forum? i want to know there reactions. hehe :lol: thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 am 
Cruiserweight

sinichi wrote:
Mas mganda kung iSend yan ni JMM sa MMK(malaala mo kaya)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

O kaya sa "Wish Ko Lang". :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:59 am 
Cruiserweight

o,
you mean manny is gay too?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:05 am 
Welterweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

So gay!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 am 
Heavyweight

ah... love...
love is lovelier the the third-time around. can't wait to see them kiss-and-make-up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:31 am 
Cruiserweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
To my dearest Manny,

Yours always,
Juan Manuel

two thumbs up!

ok na ok.. hehe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
Napaka husay palang mag Inglis ni JMM. JMM communicates in beautiful/perfect English. :D

translated na yan from Spanish to English for PACLAND bro. hehe

go ahead, write him a follow up :-) strike while iron is hot, pal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

can u pleaassee post those pics of juanita n his japonese boyfriend... coz my cuzin dont believe me that jmm is gay..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next