Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm 
Heavyweight

I hope Gacal is next :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:27 pm 
Heavyweight

ram95 wrote:
http://www.mp8.ph/blog/michael-koncz-fired/

page not found :shock:

There's a statement at the bottom of the now missing article which states to the effect that an official statement on Koncz dismissal from Pacquiao himself will soon be issued. Maybe the official statement is not forthcoming or the alleged dismissal is entirely untrue. Baka nakuryente tayo dito. I found it strange though that alleged sources quoted by Piñol are from Cebu City of all places. The only people from that city who have access to Team Pacquiao are Gerry Peñalosa and Boss Shiva and I don't know if they are really close confidants of Manny himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm 
Heavyweight

ARKAN wrote:
ram95 wrote:

There's a statement at the bottom of the now missing article which states to the effect that an official statement on Koncz dismissal from Pacquiao himself will soon be issued. Maybe the official statement is not forthcoming or the alleged dismissal is entirely untrue. Baka nakuryente tayo dito. I found it strange though that alleged sources quoted by Piñol are from Cebu City of all places. The only people from that city who have access to Team Pacquiao are Gerry Peñalosa and Boss Shiva and I don't know if they are really close confidants of Manny himself.
the article is back and edited

Quote:
By Timothy James,

Six months ago with the help of Ben Thompson from Fighthype I was able to publish the truth about Michael Koncz that Michael Koncz is sabotaging inner Team Pacquiao, Filipino Fighters, and even Manny Pacquiao himself. I got a lot of negative feedback from some key members of Team Pacquiao Los Angeles about what I reported, but what I reported was my conclusion that were based on facts.

Today I have read an article from Braveheart that Michael Konccz has been Axed.

This is an Official Site- so I need to report that this has not been confirmed. As of this time we are denying any validity to this statement that Koncz has been axed or fired.

If there is any information to report that Michael Koncz has been fired we will make an Official Statement on this site.

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm 
Lightweight

from abs-cbn naman ...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/07/18/11/pacquiao-fires-business-advisor-report

Quote:
MANILA, Philippines – Filipino boxing icon Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao has reportedly fired his business advisor, Michael Koncz.

According to a report from Manny Piñol of PhilBoxing.com, Koncz was dismissed by Pacquiao after several mistakes regarding Pacquiao’s MP Productions.

Piñol cited "very reliable sources from Cebu City."

In Manny Pacquiao's official website, Timothy James wrote: "Michael Koncz has been fired and he has been removed from his position."

Piñol says that Koncz was able to work himself into Pacquiao's inner circle despite not being very knowledgeable about boxing.

"He also gained the confidence of Top Rank bossman Bob Arum who used Koncz as his 24-hour bridge to Manny," Piñol writes.

As to the cause of Koncz' ouster, Piñol believes that it may be due to the Canadian's questionable decisions regarding Pacquiao's MP Productions.

"It could be deeper," Piñol adds. "Lately, Koncz has been making his own pronouncements and declarations apparently without the clearance of his boss, the Pacman, in relation to the dreamed fight with Floyd Mayweather."

James says that an official statement will be released on Pacquiao's website.

So far kay Gov. Manny Pinol pa lang galing yung balita. Hindi pa pala confirmed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 pm 
Heavyweight

`
If this is confirmed and he's out of team MP,
Koncz might suddenly end up in Mayweather's
camp.

Then, they'll have a talking, noisy clown... :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm 
Heavyweight

Oh, sheesh, so it is not confirmed.

As usual, Pacman may not even know about it :lol:, probably he is surprised to see that he fired Koncz.

Maybe he will demote Koncz ? Out of his bedroom, and into the living room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm 
Heavyweight

JudasTrese wrote:
Now the dirt of the pacman will come out :D

What dirt?

Maybe venom from Koncz, just like poisonous saliva's coming out from the Mayweathers dirty mouth. :)

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm 
Middleweight

great riddance konks!

I believe that KOB,WONG,EL CLITZ, SUBVERSIVE and other pure haters are sole fabrications of the site owners.In order to make the forum alive and dynamic they make/allow villains that really doesn't exists. Sweet way to gain popularity(hits) aint it? ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:08 pm 
Welterweight

Konks- out
Konks - in PBF team
then Manny has an insider(mole) in PBF

any other out of this world ideas????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 pm 
Heavyweight

ARKAN wrote:
ram95 wrote:

TS, di pa rin masasabing tayo ang nakuryente dahil ang unang source ng thread ay si Manny Pinol. Si Timothy James at ABS-CBN ang nakoryente kung sakali sumablay si Manny Pinol.

Abangan na lang kung magkatotoo nga ang matagal nang gustong mangyari ng mga PacFans. :D

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm 
Welterweight

I believe it is true. Mr Pinol won't write about it if he has not checked and double-checked his sources.
A graceful exit should have been mapped out earlier,where Koncz is suppose to have tendered his resignation to make the whole episode less embarrassing. It will also make mr Koncz less bitter, considering he knows too many "bedroom secrets" besides Manny's money.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm 
Heavyweight

pilapil wrote:
I believe it is true. Mr Pinol won't write about it if he has not checked and double-checked his sources.
A graceful exit should have been mapped out earlier,where Koncz is suppose to have tendered his resignation to make the whole episode less embarrassing. It will also make mr Koncz less bitter, considering he knows too many "bedroom secrets" besides Manny's money.

Did you mean "backring secrets" like this one? :D

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm 
Heavyweight

pilapil wrote:

Well, Pinol did not wait for that graceful exit to happen :).

What is unforgivable is that story of one of the boxers under him who went to Mexico, and did not even have a cornerman. That is hilarious, and at the same time sad.

Another is that he didn't pay Mayol. Now that's a bad man ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm 
Lightweight

doc_hol wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Babu!
The snake will now spread malicious rumors about Pac .

exactly what im thinking while reading... he might make up some stories just to get back at pac.. :(

knowing his backstabbing personality, it will almost definitely happen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm 
Welterweight

Why it took 5 years before Manny learned that Koncz is sabotaging his company and the fighters? That is almost equivalent to two congressional terms. That is not a good sign. How about managing a province since, he will run for a governor? It is bankrupt before he knew it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next