Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

BigMac wrote:
Marquez will beat Pacquiao again by a wide UD.

120-108!

Pac will be back in school homies!!!

And Juanita will be opening a Beauty Salon after a devastating TKO from Pac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:19 pm 
Flyweight

queen juanita will kiss the canvass again....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 pm 
Cruiserweight

joesaints wrote:
you are probably right,big mac,..nice to see you here again,..same as marquez performance when he fought salido,jaca,soto,tendaeng...this fighters really need to fight each other to bring out the best in them...marquez probably has one good fight left in his 33 year old body,..but he gets hit a lot lately,..we will see how well he can handle a solid punch from manny now that he is 3 year older since they first fought each other...

And Pacquiao's fighting style have been much much improved from 3 years ago, (from a 1 dimensional boxer into a two handed speedy puncher - specifically the famous & proven "manila ice combo")

Surely JMM will be kissing the canvass again for at least 2 times before he gets KO/TKO within 10 rounds.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:54 am 

BigMac wrote:

120-108!

This will be your fina warning BigMac. You've been posting in the wrong
Forum at lot of times now. I advice to read the Forum rules for your own
sake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:03 am 
Middleweight

BigMac wrote:
pigsho wrote:
BigMac wrote:
DP wrote:
Pac tried his best to put on a great show but it was just solis style that messed it up! Style makes fight solis did a pretty good job on ducking @ pac left and pac kept on missing! imagine JMM fighting der??! Jmm's agility is kinda ok he doesnt bend alot to avoid punches he just stands there... Pac might KD jmm...plus u guys noticed pac's jab more faster and he used it alotta times...? :P

nice post. style makes fight. JMM is Pacs big daddy homie! there is no way he can beat JMM.

I heard a lot of things from pacfans that Manny is indeed improved. For me he isnt. He is still the same that JMM sent to school. He just looked good beating a past prime fighters.

of the three great mexicans Barrera, Morales and Marquez. The first two will stay infront of Pacquiao and trade with him. The latter will move around patiently and will look for Pac's mistakes. Pac paid alot of his mistakes he ate tons of counter punch and was exposed as one dimemsional fighter.

Last 2 fights of JMM i saw him fight toe to toe and got him pretty good by a much slower Jaca and MAB. What makes you think he will not engage MP next time.

Jaca is just a bum! JMM was toying around him, Jaca never won a single round and got KTFO.

Barrera is similar to Marquez a tactical boxer. So Marquez iniates so that Barrera will mix it up! Marquez strategy works. He beat Barrera to the punch and won by a wide UD.

Against Pacquiao Marquez doesnt need to be aggressive, Marquez will just wait for openings till Pacquiao understands and will say "NO MAS"

perfect body shots by Marquez. Pacquiao reacts in pain.

Marquez will wait and wait until he get KTFO. Then he will be like this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=4uBi-lll8DE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:11 am 
Middleweight

BigMac wrote:
Baller1986 wrote:
Manny Pacquiao is the new Hands of Stone ( sorry Roberto Duran). A fit and a healthy Manny Pacquiao can put the lights out on Marquez.

all I knw that Marquez came back after 3 KD's and exposed lit Pac's a**!

And what I know is that GayMM lost his belt getting "exposed" by Chris John for less than $40,000 trying to get away from Manny. I also know that GayMM fought a WAR with Barrera and even got knocked down AGAIN. Pac beat Barrera from one side of the ring to the other for the entire fight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:16 am 
Cruiserweight

Warzone wrote:
BigMac wrote:

120-108!

And Juanita will be opening a Beauty Salon after a devastating TKO from Pac.

I guess so, as he will have enough $$$ to invest for that kind of business which will really fits his(her) personality. At last JMM can be the ultimate thing he wanted to be from his(her) youth dreams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:14 am 
Lightweight

The 50% Pacman that beat Solis, will hands down beat the crap out of the JMM that went 12 rounds with Salido and Chris John anytime. Manny's worse performance is still better than some boxer's best nights (i.e. Mayweather vs. Baldomir)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

big mac is rigth,..pacman is overrated...thats why he is the BEST POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER IN THE WORLD TODAY!.,nobody is saying that for your gf bigmac,.. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:11 am 
Heavyweight

observer wrote:
BigMac wrote:

120-108!

This will be your fina warning BigMac. You've been posting in the wrong
Forum at lot of times now. I advice to read the Forum rules for your own
sake.

Is it that time to make a plot in the Pacland Cemetary for Homie Yet :P

Would you like some Chicken Jerked or Jerked Chicken as your last and final meal Homie :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:34 am 
Welterweight

Ha!ha! Stop taking too much burgers and you are dreaming! Can't you realized that JMM did not knocked out fading MAB and wins with a controversial decision, JMM was knocked down by old MAB too... MP knocked barrera during his hey days! JMM is no match for MP! So, stop dreaming! Watch out! you might get banned for posting in the wrong forum! Ha!ha!
God bless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:57 am 
Heavyweight

If Marquez fights the way he fought Barrera, he'll get KOed. Barrera has slowed down and yet he could tag Marquez. In fact, Barrera knocked Marquez down but the referee didn't count it. Marquez is hittable, against Pacquiao, being hittable is all that Matters. Pacquiao by KO 6-8 rds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:01 am 
Middleweight

JMM will have a very difficult fight with PAC because PAC is now more of a two-fisted warrior. When they first fought, PAC was just "a one-trick tiger," as Merchant put it. This time around, JMM will meet a boxer-puncher in MP, with good right hook counter. JMM will go down in the middle rounds and succumb to a KO loss by the 10th round, if the fight pushes through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:15 am 
Cruiserweight

BigMac wrote:
DP wrote:
Pac tried his best to put on a great show but it was just solis style that messed it up! Style makes fight solis did a pretty good job on ducking @ pac left and pac kept on missing! imagine JMM fighting der??! Jmm's agility is kinda ok he doesnt bend alot to avoid punches he just stands there... Pac might KD jmm...plus u guys noticed pac's jab more faster and he used it alotta times...? :P

nice post. style makes fight. JMM is Pacs big daddy homie! there is no way he can beat JMM.

I heard a lot of things from pacfans that Manny is indeed improved. For me he isnt. He is still the same that JMM sent to school. He just looked good beating a past prime fighters.
of the three great mexicans Barrera, Morales and Marquez. The first two will stay infront of Pacquiao and trade with him. The latter will move around patiently and will look for Pac's mistakes. Pac paid alot of his mistakes he ate tons of counter punch and was exposed as one dimemsional fighter.

Well your doing great job contradicting yourself there, buddy and making yourself look more and more like a fool who spews venomous hate instead of unbiased facts...The MAB that JMM beat is 3-4 yrs older than the version pac ktfo!! JMM was even hurt by MAB and if you look at both their faces at the end it didn't look as one sided as the scorecards made it seem..Now i agree that JMM did win.......but impressively? i don't think so,atleast not the same way Pac beat MAB. Stop being repetitive and start to actually check your facts before you post!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:41 am 
Welterweight

BigMac wrote:
joesaints wrote:
you are probably right,big mac,..nice to see you here again,..same as marquez performance when he fought salido,jaca,soto,tendaeng...this fighters really need to fight each other to bring out the best in them...marquez probably has one good fight left in his 33 year old body,..but he gets hit a lot lately,..we will see how well he can handle a solid punch from manny now that he is 3 year older since they first fought each other...

style makes fights. Pac is tailor made for JMM!

Pac hugged his daddy Marquez.

again & again YOU ARE ONLY ''KSP'' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next