Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

DM-MEX wrote:
marquez told me that he will make filippino cries when in march 15 the day pilippino cry
i bealive like he said i beat this loco before i will make sure i get all the score cards right
this time he's lucky to get a draw with me mucho suerte this loco ..i will destroy his azz he told me i am now scared for pacqman he better hide to his papa roach !!!! this for mexico he said!!! warning pacqman you better say your prayers now coz you will cry

pilipinas estará de luto cuando bato pacquiao manny!!!! hahahaha

viva mexico :lol:

DM-MEX wrote:
pacquiao told me that he will make mexican cries when in march 15 the day mexican cry
i bealive like he said i beat this loko before i will make sure i get all the score cards right
this time he's lucky to get a draw with me choco mucho chocolate with caramel ..i will destroy his azz he told me i am now scared for juanita he better hide to his papa ketsup with modess !!!! this for pilipinas he said!!! warning juanita you better say your prayers now coz you will cry

mexico pampanga madami mekeni!!!! hahahaha

viva mineral water :lol:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:40 pm 
Cruiserweight

mexifan wrote:
I see you finally came out of your self imposed exile after your embarrassing testicle incident. Any problems walking? Here's a remedy, stitch a marble on the other side. :lol:

Link to the original Testicle incident:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=69228&hilit=

after reading his topic in the link..i hope i can express how loud my laugh is, maybe mexico will kill me bwahahaha

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 am 
Welterweight

eddyboi2k4 wrote:
Your mean cry of laughter? :biglaugh:

Ibang-iba ka talaga, juana.
Transalation: Your different from the rest, banana.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:05 am 
Welterweight

DCRJ wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
marquez told me that he will make filippino cries when in march 15 the day pilippino cry
i bealive like he said i beat this loco before i will make sure i get all the score cards right
this time he's lucky to get a draw with me mucho suerte this loco ..i will destroy his azz he told me i am now scared for pacqman he better hide to his papa roach !!!! this for mexico he said!!! warning pacqman you better say your prayers now coz you will cry

please learn to spell correctly...it's Pilipino, not filippino nor pilippino,,it's believe, not bealive

loco de bobo

Uh, dude, it's actually Filipino, not Pilipino. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

i just normally read the threads here on pacland. its rili enjoyable to see ur auguments. its amusing at times. but i had to register this time so i can reply to this thread. it almost made me puke :shock: this guy is seriously ill in the brain. he doesnt know what he's talking abt. even claiming he knows jmm. sheesh. stop pretending. and pls stop all this non sense.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:54 am 
Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:

Look at your Avatar. You look like you are already crying.
You should lose the mustache 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:07 am 
Middleweight

DM-MEX wrote:

Yeah!! I believe so too...He is going to perform this monologue of such emotional content that not only filipinos are going to cry upon listening to his/her litanny of tearful stanza. The whole world will cry upon the emerging of the new Evita Peron.. and in the end JMM will even make the heavens cry that they will make the promoters pay him a little bit more and tie PACMAN's hands up to make sure JMM wins convincingly this time....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:10 am 
Welterweight

TEARS OF JOY!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:13 am 
Heavyweight

In reality, it's Pacman who made Mexicans cried so many times when he beat MAB 2X ,EM 2X et al !!!

And in March 15th, All Mexicans will cry again including you !!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 am 
Middleweight

vete a la mierda

you wish DM!

other way around ,isnt it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:39 am 
Welterweight

oh...c'mon...mehicano los bobos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 am 
Cruiserweight

wow, he's going to cut that many onions huh? :mrgreen:
slice and dice baby... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:54 am 
Flyweight

:lol: THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL BE CRYING IS MARQUEZ DURING HIS BUS RIDE BACK TO MEXICO CITY. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
DM-MEX wrote:

He told you? Did Barrera tell you also that he will make Filipinos cry?

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:33 am 
Heavyweight

YES I WAS IN TEARS AFTER LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN MANNY KNOCKOUT MORALES IN THE 3RD ROUND. I WAS SO PROUD OF MANNY THE LEGEND KILLER PACQUAIO :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next