Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:14 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

astig_anzel wrote:
“Freddie’s real smart,” said Donaire. “He waited four years for Marquez to get older. Marquez was probably at his peak when he fought Manny the first time. But he’s not as dangerous now. Freddie knows it. And Manny just keeps getting better.”

http://philstar.com/index.php?Sports&p= ... 0080120149

langyeah tlga oo...porke nagchampion lang tong si donaire kala mo sobrang galing na!
..tayong mga tagahanga tuwang tuwa na mangyari tong rematch ngaun sasabhin nitong donaire na si freddie R "waited 4 years for marquez to get older". hoy! donaire! you mean that marquez is an easy to beat coz he's old and weak now? and if manny wins, sasabhin mo "matanda na kasi"! busseeetttt ka! :shock:

(trans: donaire should kept his mouth shut!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

What happened to Donaire? :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:52 am 
Heavyweight

It would be better if Donaire said:

In 2004, Marquez was nowhere in the top P4P list.

Now, 2008, he improved a lot and is now No. 3 P4P, behind PacMan.

Let's see if JMM is like wine that gets better with age! 8) 8) 8)

Wake up Champ Nonito Donaire, Jr. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:03 pm 
Cruiserweight

astig_anzel wrote:
“Freddie’s real smart,” said Donaire. “He waited four years for Marquez to get older. Marquez was probably at his peak when he fought Manny the first time. But he’s not as dangerous now. Freddie knows it. And Manny just keeps getting better.”

youre right!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm 
Middleweight

astig_anzel wrote:

I think it’s wrong for ND to say Roach orchestrated the move to duck JMM all those years and waited up to this time where JMM is no longer at his peak and dangerous as he was 4 years ago. it’s a cutting remark at team Pacquiao. poor judgment on ND’s part if indeed he said it.

it’s a fact that prized fighters and their management teams will always go for the most lucrative offers. in the case of MP, why settle for only USD 750,000 or less (fighting JMM) when he can get USD 1.5M and more (fighting EM)? it would be idiotic to choose the former just like what JMM camp did (rejecting the offer to fight MP then settling for a measly USD 30,000 to fight Chris John (if that is not idiotic i don’t know what to call it). while MP’s purse kept on doubling even when he fought lowly opponents, JMM basically received peanuts. it’s evident who draws the crowd and who dictates fights to happen (definitely it’s not the boxing bodies).

still JMM insisted that he should receive a bigger purse than MP if they are to meet again just because he’s the champ. if I am w/ team Pacquiao why would I agree to that demand? give away all those potential millions just for bragging rights (just to prove who’s the better fighter) ? MP singlehandidly can carry a fight without JMM or anyone else and still get a big payday (I doubt if JMM can do that). I think team Pacquiao is doing great. look now how much MP is estimated to receive from this incoming fight (about USD 8M?). now is the best time to fight JMM with that amount of money MP has to receive. that to me is brilliant management! Boxing is all about the MONEY (remember the movie Jerry Maguire). funny JMM says he gave concessions just to make this fight happen. fact is, it’s all up to MP and his management team. MP doesn’t need JMM to up the ante while everyone knows this will be the biggest payday for JMM.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:27 pm 
Heavyweight

Not an AUTHORATA but an ADVISER. To Pac.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

Comedian wrote:
on to donaire.....

“Nonito's real smart,” said Darchiliciuos. “He will avoid vic... till vic gets older. Vic wasnt probably at his peak when he fought Nonito. But he’s still dangerous now. Nonito knows it. And just keeps avoiding.”

wahehe natumbok mo pare koy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:11 am 
Featherweight

Before the Darchi and Junior's fight, Darchi should have put in the contract that whoever defeat him there should be a mandatory rematch. Like what Arum did to Manny's contract if ever Marquez defeat him. Now that Darchi was defeated and stripped off of his title he wants to challenge junior again. Hey Junior! Are you going to fight Darchi again? I hope you do to clear this mess.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:41 pm 
Featherweight

Wow, Donaire has nuthuggers already! Cool. That's a bona-fide symptom of fame. Go Nonuthuggers! Cheers to you and don't let his nuts out of sight... 8) :jumpballs: :bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:04 pm 
Cruiserweight

lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
EYB wrote:
the difference is that, Nonito won to Darchi that in the eyes of majority, in all rounds until Darchi got KOd. the fight was not that competitive. No one wants to see a rematch between Darch and Nonito.

in JMM vs PAC, people were divided as to who won.

therefore, there is no resemblance to nonito vs darch and pac vs jmm.

that's right, there's a difference between the two. but having just one win doesnt conclude that the second fight will be the same. a little bit of polishing on the style and game plan of the loser can give a totally different outcome of the fight. that is why a rematch usually ends up turning the other way compared to the 1st fight (w/c Nonito could be smartly avoiding in reference to his belief of this principle).

regarding who wants to see the rematch, Pac & JMM is considered a superfight match that is indeed in a different realm. but for Nonito vs Darchi imo, would make a very little difference. its just another championship match only better coz the intrigue of how Darchinyan could revive his glory is there and that the first fight was just an awakening for Darchinyan that he cant afford to be over confident and too cocky. their rematch would probably be much better than the first in terms of viewers (in consideration of Darchi's improvement ofcourse).

here you go again, so how can you support this statement about nonito believing that he'll lose to darchi the 2nd time when he outboxed him and knocked him the fck out? provide us the number of times a boxer got totally outboxed and ktfo and won a rematch,and compare that to the number of times that the loser lost the rematch and prolly got ktfo again,but until then stfu coz AGAIN you're just talking out of your asz with no solid proof,but it's ok if you can't give us examples coz we all know your just talking plain BS. :biglaugh:

where in the world have you seen in any of my posts that im believing that your sweetheart Nonito will lose to Darchi. fyi noobie, there's a HUGE difference in the word possiblity and the word believing that it will happen. and most of all i would like to be very nice and understanding to a noob like you and make you realize that in boxing, its never impossible for a weaker style like Darchi to win over your sweetheart Nonito especially if you have given the other guy the chance to experience the other's fight and the chance to decipher the style. i wont be surprised if you still cant understand this. that but normal to a sh*t brain noob like you who knows nothing but quack his mouth until the atmosphere stinks. i just feel sorry for your mama coz i can just imagine how they blame themselves for raising a creature like you.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
lightsOUT wrote:
what do you expect from the fan boys, these are the same sensitive fruitcakes that prolly used to obssesively listen to boy bands like nsync and backsteetboys before they discovered boxing and manny pacquiao's nuts..so f'n sensitive,Nonito was just telling it how it is and these mannypac groupies can't handle it so they jump on nonito, making dumb statements like "he's changed" "he's jealous of pac"..lol it's funny coz these are prolly the same people that hopped on the bandwagon the moment donaire ktfo Darchinyan, but before the fight these sensitive mannypac fanboys were nowhere to be found, There was prolly only me and a couple other guys even giving him a chance and none of these people who are now on donaire's nuts(until he says something "negative" about pac which is true) were nowhere to be found when Vic Darchinyan fans came here talking shyt.

in case you forgot, here's just something to refresh you of how overly sensitive you are for hugging too much of Nonito's nuts. Genuine Nuthugging at its best courtesy of lightsOUT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol..see what I mean? your just recycling old shYt..didn't you already quote me on this before? hahaha..I can sense your desperation lil'boy..what with all the backtracking and editing your original posts and all.. :biglaugh: don't worry i'll leave you alone, I don't want you going home crying to mommy SIR-NUTHUGGALOT!! :lol:

and didnt you already quote me for recycling as well? look who points finger on somebody about recycling not knowing he doing it himself bwahahaha. what a joker character you have there. you never fail to amuse me. bwahahaha. i can understand if its a bit too hard for you to accept it everytime i recycle this part when you showed your nuthugging skills at its very best but as far as my satisfaction is concerned, im enjoying kickin' you as* on this one. lightsOUT smells like nuts. must be Nonito's. bwahahaha. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:16 pm 
Cruiserweight

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
The reason why Donaire is such a ksp nowadays because he was repressed for so long & when he suddenly became a champion he thought he's really good, w/c he really is. He never had this attention from people & now that he is the champ people start to listen & some are too gullible to believe Donaire's words are today's Sunday Gospel.

His unsolicited advise about Manny Pacquiao makes us think that Donaire thinks he is better than Manny Pacquiao because he is pointing out all these flaws better than Emmanuel Steward.

Good thing is Manny Pacquiao will just ignore this little champ for what he has to say.

careful buddy. lightsOUT is too sensitive about anybody speaking the truth about his sweetheart Nonito. just for telling the truth about Nonito, he will label you as a Pac nuthugger. he will say you're too sensitive for Pacman's sake. but he never realize how he's suckin' too much of Nonito's nuts. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:29 pm 
Welterweight

If this is True ..Many Filipino boxing fans will hate Donaire ....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9