Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:24 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:31 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Ex KSA,TAIWAN,IRAQ,Qatar/LIBYA/Algeria
wow, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's a hard comment from our SuperFly Champ to PACMAN.. It seem's that Nonito is not from Boxing World. Does he really Don't Know what's happening?

Thumbs DOWN to him... Now I believe that he's head is BIG now.. Feeling superstar..... Imagine he believe that TEAM PACMAN is really avoiding JMM...

DONAIRE is a no no no no to me.. of all these pinoy boxers who look up to PACMAN. hope he realizes what he said..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
oh cmmon, dont be shy to admit it. its clear in your statement that you're claiming to be one of the first to hug the nuts of Nonito before he beat Darchinyan. we have an alter ego here. typical of the people who's blood is similar to one that flows in Marquez's veins. a GAY blood. no wonder you cling on to Nonito's nuts so dearly. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


so i'm a nuthugger coz I said he has a chance when no one gave him a chance and he did win didn't he? so I don't know what your bytchin about there jackasz? and why are you even bringing up marquez and calling him a homo when it has nothing to do with the topic, clearly your insecure of your own sexuality and the fact that JMM has a chance of beating pac..your nothing but a pole smokin pac nuthugger.

you're a nuthugger coz you whine too much about what they said about Nonito (which is in a way are true) then you follow it up by emphasizing that you're one of the few and the proud to cling on to Nonito's nuts during the times that he hasnt proven anything yet (what do you expect? duh). typical GAY reactions and most of all a classic nuthugging that you're not aware of. that's when you becaome a genuine nuthugger and im telling it to you coz you're not aware of yourself.
dont be shy. be proud of being a #1 Nonito nuthugger just the way you started it. dont deny Nonito now you traitor. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
Comedian wrote:
on to donaire.....

“Nonito's real smart,” said Darchiliciuos. “He will avoid vic... till vic gets older. Vic wasnt probably at his peak when he fought Nonito. But he’s still dangerous now. Nonito knows it. And just keeps avoiding.”

yeah, why wont Nonito give Darchinyan immediate rematch then. is he saying that he and his coach are smart too because they are avoiding Darchinyan because they know that Darchinyan has what it takes to defeat him? i personally dont think so. but if this is the principle that Nonito believes about Pacman's camp against JMM, then he should be believing this one as well about him and Darchinyan rematch.

is Nonito saying that he was making an excuse when he said its all up to his manager to grant Darchinyan's challenge for an immediate rematch? his statements about Pac' camp will all just boil down back against himself. i doubt he even thought about it.


Wasn't it Vic that said that he needs a few more fights so he can build himself up again until he asks for a rematch? and why the hell would people want to see an immediate rematch of a fight where one guy gets KTFO and almost falls through the rope after being outboxed for 5 rounds? aside from darchilicious who would want to watch a rematch right away? tell me? on the other hand Jmm-pacI was a controversial draw and a very good fight, everyone wanted to see an immediate rematch..and JMM did turn down the offer fair enought,but if you remember pac also turned down the purse bid for the belt and opted to fight MAB who was comming of a loss,which has been the trend recently in most of his fights.

you're picking your choice of topic to debate on mr #1 Nonito fan. your examples are just issues after what really happened first. in the first place, your choice of issues wouldnt have even happened if things has been settled the moment the other fighter accepted the immediate challenge:

1. Pacman and his camp was the first to challenge Marquez for immediate rematch but then again, Marquez opted to fight Chris John and he lost for $30K

2. During the post fight interview, Darchinyan challenged Nonito if he would fight him again, but then again Nonito said "that will be my manager's call."

these are the only issues worth talking about coz anything else after these are just results of these. so quit beating around the bush coz this is the fact not yours. the issue here is between the challenge of each fighter to the other concerning Pacquiao vs Marquez and Nonito vs Darchinyan and not who wants it coz as far as i know both matches are in demand for an immediate rematch. get your facts straight and dont twist it if you dont want to look like an *****.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:53 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:35 am
Posts: 71
What happened to Jun-Jun? Clear this up Junior.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 4164
Sir_Ivan wrote:
1. Pacman and his camp was the first to challenge Marquez for immediate rematch but then again, Marquez opted to fight Chris John and he lost for $30K

2. During the post fight interview, Darchinyan challenged Nonito if he would fight him again, but then again Nonito said "that will be my manager's call."

these are the only issues worth talking about coz anything else after these are just results of these. so quit beating around the bush coz this is the fact not yours. the issue here is between the challenge of each fighter to the other concerning Pacquiao vs Marquez and Nonito vs Darchinyan and not who wants it coz as far as i know both matches are in demand for an immediate rematch. get your facts straight and dont twist it if you dont want to look like an *****.


STOP crying. forgive Nonito bruh. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 am
Posts: 2449
Sir_Ivan wrote:
you're picking your choice of topic to debate on mr #1 Nonito fan. your examples are just issues after what really happened first. in the first place, your choice of issues wouldnt have even happened if things has been settled the moment the other fighter accepted the immediate challenge:

1. Pacman and his camp was the first to challenge Marquez for immediate rematch but then again, Marquez opted to fight Chris John and he lost for $30K



2. During the post fight interview, Darchinyan challenged Nonito if he would fight him again, but then again Nonito said "that will be my manager's call."

these are the only issues worth talking about coz anything else after these are just results of these. so quit beating around the bush coz this is the fact not yours. the issue here is between the challenge of each fighter to the other concerning Pacquiao vs Marquez and Nonito vs Darchinyan and not who wants it coz as far as i know both matches are in demand for an immediate rematch. get your facts straight and dont twist it if you dont want to look like an *****.



yea so you're going to base your whole argument on what darchi said during the post fight interview after nearly getting decapitated by a perfect left hook, where darchinyan also said that he wasn't ko'd ..so you're suppose to believe what darchi was saying about a rematch when he didn't even have any awareness of where he was and what the hell just happened to him??..good job aszwipe! I guess the pounding you been taking from pac's nuts have had the same effect on you as that lefthook that Donaire blasted darchi with coz your starting to sound more dumber after each post you make and your nuthuggery knows no boundary..displayed by the classic "well pac challenged him and he took the fight against john for 30k and loss..blah,...blah,,blah" you prolly didn't even see the fight and you just repeating what your fellow nuthuggers been preaching all this time.,your points are old and washed up and you have no solid points,basically your whole post consists of your undeniable thirst for pacquiao's nuts and a hint of man-love towards jmm.. :lol: now go run along lil' boy and write your reply and this time don't take a whole f'n day to reply, i know you're not the brightest bulb in the house but even a ***** can come up with a better argument than what you've been able to come up with..or you can just stfu and I'll spare you the humiliation of being pwned again...hahaha stupid mannypac fan boy.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:29 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
Numero uno wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
1. Pacman and his camp was the first to challenge Marquez for immediate rematch but then again, Marquez opted to fight Chris John and he lost for $30K

2. During the post fight interview, Darchinyan challenged Nonito if he would fight him again, but then again Nonito said "that will be my manager's call."

these are the only issues worth talking about coz anything else after these are just results of these. so quit beating around the bush coz this is the fact not yours. the issue here is between the challenge of each fighter to the other concerning Pacquiao vs Marquez and Nonito vs Darchinyan and not who wants it coz as far as i know both matches are in demand for an immediate rematch. get your facts straight and dont twist it if you dont want to look like an *****.


STOP crying. forgive Nonito bruh. 8)

oh you know him? you mean he's Nonito? no wonder both of you dance together on Nonito's bandwagon of Nonito nuthuggers. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:33 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:56 pm
Posts: 158
excuse lng po new bee lng, hindi ata 22o yan noon panga dapat nila banan ni pacquiao c jmm kso c jmm ang umiwas at natalo cya kay cj


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:55 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
you're picking your choice of topic to debate on mr #1 Nonito fan. your examples are just issues after what really happened first. in the first place, your choice of issues wouldnt have even happened if things has been settled the moment the other fighter accepted the immediate challenge:

1. Pacman and his camp was the first to challenge Marquez for immediate rematch but then again, Marquez opted to fight Chris John and he lost for $30K



2. During the post fight interview, Darchinyan challenged Nonito if he would fight him again, but then again Nonito said "that will be my manager's call."

these are the only issues worth talking about coz anything else after these are just results of these. so quit beating around the bush coz this is the fact not yours. the issue here is between the challenge of each fighter to the other concerning Pacquiao vs Marquez and Nonito vs Darchinyan and not who wants it coz as far as i know both matches are in demand for an immediate rematch. get your facts straight and dont twist it if you dont want to look like an *****.



yea so you're going to base your whole argument on what darchi said during the post fight interview after nearly getting decapitated by a perfect left hook, where darchinyan also said that he wasn't ko'd ..so you're suppose to believe what darchi was saying about a rematch when he didn't even have any awareness of where he was and what the hell just happened to him??..good job aszwipe! I guess the pounding you been taking from pac's nuts have had the same effect on you as that lefthook that Donaire blasted darchi with coz your starting to sound more dumber after each post you make and your nuthuggery knows no boundary..displayed by the classic "well pac challenged him and he took the fight against john for 30k and loss..blah,...blah,,blah" you prolly didn't even see the fight and you just repeating what your fellow nuthuggers been preaching all this time.,your points are old and washed up and you have no solid points,basically your whole post consists of your undeniable thirst for pacquiao's nuts and a hint of man-love towards jmm.. :lol: now go run along lil' boy and write your reply and this time don't take a whole f'n day to reply, i know you're not the brightest bulb in the house but even a ***** can come up with a better argument than what you've been able to come up with..or you can just stfu and I'll spare you the humiliation of being pwned again...hahaha stupid mannypac fan boy.. :lol:

if your Nonito believes he can really beat Darchi in an immediate rematch then no matter what or how Darch said, he could always say "lets get it on." that is if he really intend to give the guy a rematch or maybe your Nonito is just scared. the point here is to accept an immediate challenge and not to speculate why the other asks for the challenge dork.

an ***** once beaten in a tough debate will predictably resort to more insult than making point. your reply is just a classic example. it shows how stupid and tactless you are. you only got big mouth but really got nothing to tell about boxing or to your Nonito. you point to others as nuthuggers of Pacman and yet look whose talkin'. hey in case you dont know, you're in Pacland ***** and you're droolin' in every thread of Pacquiao's site. and i dont have to keep up on how fast a bum like you can reply to every post. i have more important things to do than reply to a retard like you. you're just a fun time for me. you amuse me. a cry baby like you can kiss my as*. :biglaugh:


Last edited by Sir_Ivan on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:02 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 am
Posts: 2449
Sir_Ivan wrote:
lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
you're picking your choice of topic to debate on mr #1 Nonito fan. your examples are just issues after what really happened first. in the first place, your choice of issues wouldnt have even happened if things has been settled the moment the other fighter accepted the immediate challenge:

1. Pacman and his camp was the first to challenge Marquez for immediate rematch but then again, Marquez opted to fight Chris John and he lost for $30K



2. During the post fight interview, Darchinyan challenged Nonito if he would fight him again, but then again Nonito said "that will be my manager's call."

these are the only issues worth talking about coz anything else after these are just results of these. so quit beating around the bush coz this is the fact not yours. the issue here is between the challenge of each fighter to the other concerning Pacquiao vs Marquez and Nonito vs Darchinyan and not who wants it coz as far as i know both matches are in demand for an immediate rematch. get your facts straight and dont twist it if you dont want to look like an *****.



yea so you're going to base your whole argument on what darchi said during the post fight interview after nearly getting decapitated by a perfect left hook, where darchinyan also said that he wasn't ko'd ..so you're suppose to believe what darchi was saying about a rematch when he didn't even have any awareness of where he was and what the hell just happened to him??..good job aszwipe! I guess the pounding you been taking from pac's nuts have had the same effect on you as that lefthook that Donaire blasted darchi with coz your starting to sound more dumber after each post you make and your nuthuggery knows no boundary..displayed by the classic "well pac challenged him and he took the fight against john for 30k and loss..blah,...blah,,blah" you prolly didn't even see the fight and you just repeating what your fellow nuthuggers been preaching all this time.,your points are old and washed up and you have no solid points,basically your whole post consists of your undeniable thirst for pacquiao's nuts and a hint of man-love towards jmm.. :lol: now go run along lil' boy and write your reply and this time don't take a whole f'n day to reply, i know you're not the brightest bulb in the house but even a ***** can come up with a better argument than what you've been able to come up with..or you can just stfu and I'll spare you the humiliation of being pwned again...hahaha stupid mannypac fan boy.. :lol:


an ***** once beaten in a tough debate will predictably resort to more insult than making point. your reply is just a classic example. it shows how stupid and tactless you are. you only got big mouth but really got nothing to tell about boxing or to your Nonito. you point to others as nuthuggers of Pacman and yet look whose talkin'. hey in case you dont know, you're in Pacland ***** and you're droolin' in every thread of Pacquiao's site. and i dont have to keep up on how fast a bum like you can reply to every post. i have more important things to do than reply to a retard like you. you're just a fun time for me. you amuse me. a cry baby like you can kiss my as*. :biglaugh:


wow...you're dumber than I thought if you thought this was a "tough debate" and trust me I had pretty low standards for you..hahaha and what was that you said about idiots when beaten resort to insults?...isn't that what you did right after you made this brilliant statement? I highlighted them for you just incase you forget, hey I didn't make the statement about idiots resorting to insults when they are beaten I believe that was you.. :lol: way to own yourself you retard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
lightsOUT wrote:
yea so you're going to base your whole argument on what darchi said during the post fight interview after nearly getting decapitated by a perfect left hook, where darchinyan also said that he wasn't ko'd ..so you're suppose to believe what darchi was saying about a rematch when he didn't even have any awareness of where he was and what the hell just happened to him??..good job aszwipe! I guess the pounding you been taking from pac's nuts have had the same effect on you as that lefthook that Donaire blasted darchi with coz your starting to sound more dumber after each post you make and your nuthuggery knows no boundary..displayed by the classic "well pac challenged him and he took the fight against john for 30k and loss..blah,...blah,,blah" you prolly didn't even see the fight and you just repeating what your fellow nuthuggers been preaching all this time.,your points are old and washed up and you have no solid points,basically your whole post consists of your undeniable thirst for pacquiao's nuts and a hint of man-love towards jmm.. :lol: now go run along lil' boy and write your reply and this time don't take a whole f'n day to reply, i know you're not the brightest bulb in the house but even a ***** can come up with a better argument than what you've been able to come up with..or you can just stfu and I'll spare you the humiliation of being pwned again...hahaha stupid mannypac fan boy.. :lol:


an ***** once beaten in a tough debate will predictably resort to more insult than making point. your reply is just a classic example. it shows how stupid and tactless you are. you only got big mouth but really got nothing to tell about boxing or to your Nonito. you point to others as nuthuggers of Pacman and yet look whose talkin'. hey in case you dont know, you're in Pacland ***** and you're droolin' in every thread of Pacquiao's site. and i dont have to keep up on how fast a bum like you can reply to every post. i have more important things to do than reply to a retard like you. you're just a fun time for me. you amuse me. a cry baby like you can kiss my as*. :biglaugh:


wow...you're dumber than I thought if you thought this was a "tough debate" and trust me I had pretty low standards for you..hahaha and what was that you said about idiots when beaten resort to insults?...isn't that what you did right after you made this brilliant statement? I highlighted them for you just incase you forget, hey I didn't make the statement about idiots resorting to insults when they are beaten I believe that was you.. :lol: way to own yourself you retard.

yeah an ***** like you would never recognize himself as one. coz as far as i know i made a sensible post about the issue than just putting weight on insults. you might wanna check the percentage of your statement about the issue compared to your statements on insults. idiots like you think like you can have credibility in your debate by emphasizing on insults. regarding tough debate, its an obvious fact that you're having a tough time making point coz of your stupid clouded nuthugging for Nonito. your Nonito still has a lot to prove and yet dirt bags like you already cling on to his nuts. what a loser. :bounce1:
going back to where this started, you claim that you're one of the very first to cling on Nonitos' nuts right? and you cant accept the fact that Pacman challenged Marquez first and it was Marquez who refused.

in your Nonito's case, Darchi challenged your Nonito first and your Nonito is trying to be smart by avoid Darchi for immediate rematch when he said that it was his manager's call. what a loser.


Last edited by Sir_Ivan on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:16 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:54 pm
Posts: 2761
Location: "the little Alaska of the Philippines!"
astig_anzel wrote:
“Freddie’s real smart,” said Donaire. “He waited four years for Marquez to get older. Marquez was probably at his peak when he fought Manny the first time. But he’s not as dangerous now. Freddie knows it. And Manny just keeps getting better.”

http://philstar.com/index.php?Sports&p= ... 0080120149



....woooooo...
interesting.. .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 am
Posts: 2449
Sir_Ivan wrote:
yeah an ***** like you would never recognize himself as one. coz as far as i know i made a sensible post about the issue than just putting weight on insults. you might wanna check the percentage of your statement about the issue compared to your statements on insults. idiots like you think like you can have credibility in your debate by emphasizing on insults. regarding tough debate, its an obvious fact that you're having a tough time making point coz of your stupid clouded nuthugging for Nonito. your Nonito still has a lot to prove and yet dirt bags like you already cling on to his nuts. what a loser. :bounce1:


balh blah blah...quit being a whiny lil' punk..i've been insulting you from the start so I can say that I've been fairly consistent with my insult-statement bout the issue ratio.. :lol: fact is I've been shutting you down and whenever I ask you something that's too challenging for that tiny little brain to process you go on to another worthless stament or you recycle one from you previous posts..I'm sick of having this conversation with a *****,I don't want your condition rubbing off on me,it might be contagious.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:34 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
lightsOUT wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:
yeah an ***** like you would never recognize himself as one. coz as far as i know i made a sensible post about the issue than just putting weight on insults. you might wanna check the percentage of your statement about the issue compared to your statements on insults. idiots like you think like you can have credibility in your debate by emphasizing on insults. regarding tough debate, its an obvious fact that you're having a tough time making point coz of your stupid clouded nuthugging for Nonito. your Nonito still has a lot to prove and yet dirt bags like you already cling on to his nuts. what a loser. :bounce1:


balh blah blah...quit being a whiny lil' punk..i've been insulting you from the start so I can say that I've been fairly consistent with my insult-statement bout the issue ratio.. :lol: fact is I've been shutting you down and whenever I ask you something that's too challenging for that tiny little brain to process you go on to another worthless stament or you recycle one from you previous posts..I'm sick of having this conversation with a *****,I don't want your condition rubbing off on me,it might be contagious.. :lol:

so that's the best you can give? where's your so called low standard for debate? you dont even give a single point about the thing that you started to whine about. i can see you're only good at insults but actually has no brain at all to answer the issue you started to whine about. you can believe all day that you have something but the fact still remains that you're overly sensitive for comments against your Nonito thus lead you in telling everyone that you're one of the very first idiots to cling on Nonito's nuts. i wonder what you think you can get from declaring that aside from being a certified Nonito nuthugger. and most of all, the fact still remains that you cant accept the fact that your Nonito backed out from a challenge of Darchinyan for immediate rematch. you can speculate all your life but the fact remains. you have no brain to answer that without beating around the bush pea brain. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:42 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:21 am
Posts: 3337
lightsOUT wrote:
what do you expect from the fan boys, these are the same sensitive fruitcakes that prolly used to obssesively listen to boy bands like nsync and backsteetboys before they discovered boxing and manny pacquiao's nuts..so f'n sensitive,Nonito was just telling it how it is and these mannypac groupies can't handle it so they jump on nonito, making dumb statements like "he's changed" "he's jealous of pac"..lol it's funny coz these are prolly the same people that hopped on the bandwagon the moment donaire ktfo Darchinyan, but before the fight these sensitive mannypac fanboys were nowhere to be found, There was prolly only me and a couple other guys even giving him a chance and none of these people who are now on donaire's nuts(until he says something "negative" about pac which is true) were nowhere to be found when Vic Darchinyan fans came here talking shyt.

in case you forgot, here's just something to refresh you of how overly sensitive you are for hugging too much of Nonito's nuts. Genuine Nuthugging at its best courtesy of lightsOUT! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group