Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
I hate marquez but he is one tough dude. He has never been knockout in his career and he can recover fast after being knockdown. We saw that against pacquaio in their 1st fight. He was knockdown 3 times but he was able to recover and last for 12 rounds. He was knockdown against barrera also but he got up and recover. I really want pacquaio to knockout marquez in march but marquez has never been knockout.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:39 pm
Posts: 906
Location: Philippines
I'm not surprised if Pacman knockdown JMM as first fight

but I will surprised if JMM knockdown Pacman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________________________________________________________
I will show to Manny what Mexican boxing is all about - Juan Manuel Marquez


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:32 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Mekong Delta
If opportunity Knocks within Pac's range, Marquez will be Out...
Most likely scenario, This fight is more of a tactical fight...Manny won't gamble unless the target is open...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
colt45 wrote:
If opportunity Knocks within Pac's range, Marquez will be Out...
Most likely scenario, This fight is more of a tactical fight...Manny won't gamble unless the target is open...


yea i wont be surprise if this end up like the barrera-pac 2 fight. Marquez wont want to slug it out with pac and pac will try to be extra careful with marquez counter punching ability.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
jonjon80 wrote:
I'm not surprised if Pacman knockdown JMM as first fight

but I will surprised if JMM knockdown Pacman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________________________________________________________
I will show to Manny what Mexican boxing is all about - Juan Manuel Marquez


Those are big words for marquez.. if he gets knockout in march that quote will be the laughing stock in all boxing forums :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 am 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:25 am
Posts: 19
lbcya99 wrote:
I hate marquez but he is one tough dude. He has never been knockout in his career and he can recover fast after being knockdown. We saw that against pacquaio in their 1st fight. He was knockdown 3 times but he was able to recover and last for 12 rounds. He was knockdown against barrera also but he got up and recover. I really want pacquaio to knockout marquez in march but marquez has never been knockout.



The same was true with Morales (i.e., one tough dude, never been KO'd... before he fought pacman in Pac-Morales II). :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
silversurfer wrote:
lbcya99 wrote:
I hate marquez but he is one tough dude. He has never been knockout in his career and he can recover fast after being knockdown. We saw that against pacquaio in their 1st fight. He was knockdown 3 times but he was able to recover and last for 12 rounds. He was knockdown against barrera also but he got up and recover. I really want pacquaio to knockout marquez in march but marquez has never been knockout.



The same was true with Morales (i.e., one tough dude, never been KO'd... before he fought pacman in Pac-Morales II). :D :D


yea good point :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:53 pm
Posts: 10572
Location: Ortigas Sitti
sirit.

_________________
specs is like a dental floss, everybody wants to have it but nobody wants to do it. -spolsky


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:46 am
Posts: 904
Location: philippines
HE CAN KO MARQUEZ I BELIEVE SO HE WILL,lets face it no matter how thet criticize pacquiao he is really a more polish fighter now compared 2-3 years ago...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
ryan78 wrote:
HE CAN KO MARQUEZ I BELIEVE SO HE WILL,lets face it no matter how thet criticize pacquiao he is really a more polish fighter now compared 2-3 years ago...


yea i hope pacman do knockout marquez so there wont be controversy this time around


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:04 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 914
Location: East
lbcya99 wrote:
ryan78 wrote:
HE CAN KO MARQUEZ I BELIEVE SO HE WILL,lets face it no matter how thet criticize pacquiao he is really a more polish fighter now compared 2-3 years ago...


yea i hope pacman do knockout marquez so there wont be controversy this time around


Yeah!, and Pacland will celebrate as if there is no more tomorrow. :biglaugh:

Pac by KO 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
Momorms wrote:
lbcya99 wrote:
ryan78 wrote:
HE CAN KO MARQUEZ I BELIEVE SO HE WILL,lets face it no matter how thet criticize pacquiao he is really a more polish fighter now compared 2-3 years ago...


yea i hope pacman do knockout marquez so there wont be controversy this time around


Yeah!, and Pacland will celebrate as if there is no more tomorrow. :biglaugh:

Pac by KO 8)


lol pacland will go crazy :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:16 am
Posts: 5169
Location: land of the semi-free
The possibility of a Referee stoppage is higher than being counted out when you talk about how tough Marquez is. I may bash on Marquez sometimes but I still give credit of his caliber as a professional boxer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
Gabrielle wrote:
The possibility of a Referee stoppage is higher than being counted out when you talk about how tough Marquez is. I may bash on Marquez sometimes but I still give credit of his caliber as a professional boxer.


yea if there's gonna be a stoppage, i would imagine pac knocking down marquez then when marquez gets up, pac will throw non stop punches at marquez until the referee stops it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 50551
Location: CAPIZ
lbcya99 wrote:
yea if there's gonna be a stoppage, i would imagine pac knocking down marquez then when marquez gets up, pac will throw non stop punches at marquez until the referee stops it.


Let's just hope that Joe C will not be the referee, or else he will give JMM plenty time to recover... :lol:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group