Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:05 pm 
Heavyweight

A 100% conditioned Pacquaio can KOe'd Marquez inside 6 rounds. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

If JMM goes defensive, I do not see Pac KOeing JMM. I see Pac winning via 12 decision just like MAB II.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:20 pm 
Lightweight

lbcya99 wrote:
I hate marquez but he is one tough dude. He has never been knockout in his career and he can recover fast after being knockdown. We saw that against pacquaio in their 1st fight. He was knockdown 3 times but he was able to recover and last for 12 rounds. He was knockdown against barrera also but he got up and recover. I really want pacquaio to knockout marquez in march but marquez has never been knockout.

i think tha real question here is, can marquez knock pac out?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 pm 
Heavyweight

HoyPare wrote:
lbcya99 wrote:
I hate marquez but he is one tough dude. He has never been knockout in his career and he can recover fast after being knockdown. We saw that against pacquaio in their 1st fight. He was knockdown 3 times but he was able to recover and last for 12 rounds. He was knockdown against barrera also but he got up and recover. I really want pacquaio to knockout marquez in march but marquez has never been knockout.

The answer to your 'real question' is NO. Marquez couldn't even KO MAB or Chris John let alone Pacman 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

lbcya99 wrote:

watch MP on march 15, and he will demonstrate it to you, you'll see JMM get KO'ed.

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

silsplace wrote:
lbcya99 wrote:

watch MP on march 15, and he will demonstrate it to you, you'll see JMM get KO'ed.

IN THE 1st ROUND!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Knockout is one way to embarrass JMM. I'm sure MP can do it. But MP has other ways of embarrassing JMM (the so called ultimate counterpuncher).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:39 pm 
Welterweight

definitely PAC via 8 rnd KO/TKO

1-2 rnds will be JMM's rounds...boxing effectively / countering
3-5 rnds PAC will pick-up the pace..and will caught JMM 1-2 combos all rounds long...(close rounds though)
6-8 rnds will be DOMINATION rounds for PAC...he will caught JMM 1-2....3-4...5-6 combos...NO answer from JMM this time...and then DOWN goes MARQUEZ...for good

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

with right SOCKS and PROMOTER now,it will happen just tune in and youll be surprise bro............

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

bigatooth wrote:
lbcya99 wrote:
yea if there's gonna be a stoppage, i would imagine pac knocking down marquez then when marquez gets up, pac will throw non stop punches at marquez until the referee stops it.

Let's just hope that Joe C will not be the referee, or else he will give JMM plenty time to recover... :lol:

oh! better to call Carlos Padilla ! like that Marquez will not have any chance but Pac !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

lbcya99 wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
bongoton wrote:
Marquez has a suspect chin, but has a BIG heart.. If he was shaken by Jaca, and was knocked down by a faded Barrera, there is no question that Pacquiao can knock him out. I don't think he will ever say "no mas" though. He is too proud a warrior.

His big heart can't help him when his head is to heavy to handle... (just like Darchi's case)
:D :D

yea true no matter how big marquez heart is, when pacman land those fist in his chin he will be knockout.

Well ,He lande it before and not ones but trice and still , He couldnt do it !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:35 pm 
Light Heavyweight

lbcya99 wrote:
lalapalooza wrote:
i think it's more likely a TKO(refferee stopage,retire) since JMM will be able to get up..
JMM also has that chance to TKO Pac,.. by doctors stoppage due to severe cut over the eye of Pac.... :shock:
it will surely be very controversial.. again.. :(

I hope their wont be any cuts in this fight bad enough for the doctor to stop the fight. But getting cut is not always a bad thing for pacman. Remember his fight vs solis when pac got cut he unleashed all his power punches to solis and solis went down and didnt get up.

But Solis never fired back , He never fired back a single shot but Manny still got cutted , LOL, it is possible ??

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

karaso wrote:
well i see it this way...

Jmm was knocked down 3 times during their first encounter, that was when pacquiao was still a one-dimensional fighter, all throughout the rounds after round one jmm was countering back, with paquiao throwing mostly left power shots but still managed to hit marquez face alot of times...

right now manny has two hands already, his right hand can now be considered as a stinging punch, imagine pacquiao at his prime on fight night, with both hands hitting marquez in different angles... hint, pacquiao now is alot smarter, faster and probably alot stronger...

reality check: Just pray for it to be acomplish cos if not ,you will cry baby !

jmm has nowhere to go but only counter or maybe he has something in reserved, but then again, with all the capabilities that pacquiao can do nowadays, hell never win, he will get KTFO in the LATER rounds...

peace

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

OompaLoompa wrote:
HoyPare wrote:
lbcya99 wrote:

The answer to your 'real question' is NO. Marquez couldn't even KO MAB or Chris John let alone Pacman 8)
Dont be so sure baby, any thing is possible espetially in boxing .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:21 am 
Middleweight

JMM will stomp Pacs Testicles and that will be the end of your beloved idol. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next