Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:25 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm 
Heavyweight

marquez can't beat pacquiao at his prime.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 pm 
Flyweight

For me, Manny and Marquez are both pride of their own countries but only one will win. I have seen a video of Manny and Morales II FROM WATCH SPORTS STREAMER LIVE and I could really say Manny will knock the "Dinamita" in 8th Round.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm 
Flyweight

Pacquiao is still at his best. He's definitely going to beat Marquez. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm 
Light Heavyweight

radeon wrote:

We both agree with Manny and Football.

Why not in basketball?? :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm 
Light Heavyweight

d_artagnan29 wrote:
radeon wrote:

We both agree with Manny and Football.

Why not in basketball?? :D

maybe 'coz it's not boxball :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

My prediction is a 7th Round TKO, Nacho Beristan saves his ward from joining Duk Koo Kim.

1-Manny has the better footwork.
2-Manny has greatly improved his balance since their last two bouts.
3-Manny is the better all around athlete than Juan Ma is.
4-Manny Pacquiao will be unleashing Manila Ice on JMM's left temple,Lionel Richie style.....ALL NIGHT LONG!
5-Manny's Power will be a SHOCK & AWE to JMM's psyche...If SSM couldn't handle it neither will JMM.
6-Manny's overall development as a thinking fighter will set traps for JMM that will catch & Drop JMM.
7-Manny has extra motivation to shut JMM's mouth once and for all, to outperform Floyd's last performance
against ORTIZ and PBF's performance against JMM and Manny wants to Uphold Pride of the Philippines.
8-Manny's Fighting Spirit is something that I have never witnessed from any other boxer, including Duran.
(Pacquiao would have NEVER...NEVER....Quit in a fight...No Mas...or Wala na.Wala na...)
9-Manny's run against Physically Stronger Opponents; Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, Margarito & SSM has proven
his ability to take punches from the Strongest men at Welterweight.....How can JMM outpower them?
10-Manny has too much to lose and knows he must keep winning to build his political coffers.

Hence Manny will bust up Marquez from the Get go. Marquez has a Choice, Stand his Ground and fight hoping to catch Manny overextending thereby getting a shocking KO of the Champ. Or he can RUN like the rest of his opponents and try to avoid the KO.

I personally feel that JMM will stand and fight with Pacquiao taking the most vicious beating of his career, getting dropped at least three times in the previous rounds, that springs the crying and emotional Nacho Beristan from his corner, stopping the fight in 7th Round.
JMM's face will be a grotesquely swollen and bloody mask that will make some of our own wives turn their face from JMM's image on the TV feeling very queasy!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

It will be PACQUIAO by Unanimous Decision.. Why? Because Pac already lost his KILLER INSTINCT. He's just after the money. I don't see PACMAN stopping marquez.. Just my humble opinion..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 pm 
Heavyweight

HUNA wrote:
My prediction is a 7th Round TKO, Nacho Beristan saves his ward from joining Duk Koo Kim.

1-Manny has the better footwork.
2-Manny has greatly improved his balance since their last two bouts.
3-Manny is the better all around athlete than Juan Ma is.
4-Manny Pacquiao will be unleashing Manila Ice on JMM's left temple,Lionel Richie style.....ALL NIGHT LONG!
5-Manny's Power will be a SHOCK & AWE to JMM's psyche...If SSM couldn't handle it neither will JMM.
6-Manny's overall development as a thinking fighter will set traps for JMM that will catch & Drop JMM.
7-Manny has extra motivation to shut JMM's mouth once and for all, to outperform Floyd's last performance
against ORTIZ and PBF's performance against JMM and Manny wants to Uphold Pride of the Philippines.
8-Manny's Fighting Spirit is something that I have never witnessed from any other boxer, including Duran.
(Pacquiao would have NEVER...NEVER....Quit in a fight...No Mas...or Wala na.Wala na...)
9-Manny's run against Physically Stronger Opponents; Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, Margarito & SSM has proven
his ability to take punches from the Strongest men at Welterweight.....How can JMM outpower them?
10-Manny has too much to lose and knows he must keep winning to build his political coffers.

Hence Manny will bust up Marquez from the Get go. Marquez has a Choice, Stand his Ground and fight hoping to catch Manny overextending thereby getting a shocking KO of the Champ. Or he can RUN like the rest of his opponents and try to avoid the KO.

I personally feel that JMM will stand and fight with Pacquiao taking the most vicious beating of his career, getting dropped at least three times in the previous rounds, that springs the crying and emotional Nacho Beristan from his corner, stopping the fight in 7th Round.
JMM's face will be a grotesquely swollen and bloody mask that will make some of our own wives turn their face from JMM's image on the TV feeling very queasy!

+1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:20 am 
Cruiserweight

BECAUSE JMM ENTERED TO PAC'S LION'S DEN(THE WELTERWEIGHT CATEG.)

HE'LL GET HEAVY DURING FIGHT NIGHT THAT HARD FOR HIM

TO AVOID GROWLING & RELENTLESS FIST OF IDOL PAC

THAT WILL TEAR HIM INTO PIECES !

REST IN PIECES !!

MY SYMPATHY !

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 pm 
Strawweight

MARQUEZ HAS WON ALREADY 3 TIMES AGAINST MANNY, BUT ARUM AND VEGAS PROTECT THIM AND THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:32 pm 
Heavyweight

mark09 wrote:
MARQUEZ HAS WON ALREADY 3 TIMES AGAINST MANNY, BUT ARUM AND VEGAS PROTECT THIM AND THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT.

http://www.boxrec.com :D

"The wretch concentered all in self, Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And doubly dying shall go down, To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonor’d and unsung." -Sir Walter Scott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm 
Heavyweight

Undertaker :lol:

for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:52 pm 
Lightweight

plutonium wrote:
Undertaker :lol:

kala ko bagong post :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27