Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:28 am 
Welterweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Is it not funny how these pacman nuthuggers replied to Mr. Shiva's post?
Marquez will win if Pacman is undertrained...crams his training...is not focused enough. But, at the same time you guys cannot accept the idea that Barrera had an offnight, in which he was not focused, and reasonable undertrained. If you are willing to use Pacman's childish behavior and lack of focus, then you guys must accept the fact that Manny won because Marco was not focused, and had problems during his training.

But, I guess that is the difference between us. We Mexican fans are not hypocrites like most pacman nuthuggers. That is why you guys are hated by many of us boxing fans. But enough, I'll let you hug on Manny's nuts..it's your business being a hypocrite, so be it.

Regarding the question, Why will Marquez win the rematch?...the answer is simple: He is the better fighter. Manny has figured Pacman out. In fact, he did so right after the first round of their first match. This is exactly why Roach has to develope a new weapon: Manny's right hand. However, there is not enough time to perfect Manny's right hand, for that could very well take years.

As was evident from Manny's last fight with the Thai patsy, his right hand is pathetic. He missed so many right hand punches that at times he seemed like an amateur fighter. He was very lucky Fahsan was not a superb counterpuncher like Marquez. After watching Manny's last fight and his first match with Marquez, it is very clear that Marquez is going to win the rematch. He neutralized Manny's left in the first fight, and since Manny has a very weak and pathetic right hand, he will probably bring nothing new to the rematch. Manny has to change his technique, while Marquez just has to stick with his extremely efficient counterpunching style right from the start.

This is why Marquez will win. He has very little adjustments to make before the rematch. Manny, on the other hand, has to learn to learn on how to use his right hand. But there is very little time to do so. Therefore, since Manny was figured out and exposed in the first match, and since he will probably bring nothing new into the rematch, Marquez is going to defeat Pacquiao. Peace.

My signature would answer all your freakin comments!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:53 am 
Heavyweight

Take it easy pare, probably after the Barrera rematch heroes post is not that valid anymore.

No offense heroe but I think PACMAN did the change in technique you mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:41 am 
Lightweight

manny will do good in the fight until he takes a hard counter from jmm. watch the first fight, after he took some counters in the second round, he was afraid to engage. i see that happening again in this fight and regardless of how much hes changed and evolved in the past few years, once he gets countered it will be manny of 2004. i like jmm in this fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 am 
Middleweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:

Manny has a very weak and pathetic right hand, he will probably bring nothing new to the rematch. Manny has to change his technique, while Marquez just has to stick with his extremely efficient counterpunching style right from the start.

-------------------------------

Its obvious that u dont have a clue in regards to manny's right hand right now... We all know that manny's right since the morales trilogy has improved ALOT... He can actually box better nowadays, and can also counter punch...

For me, the only way JMM can win is by decision, if manny doesnt knock him out in the early rounds or even the late rounds there is a 50/50 chance JMM will get the decision...and thats it... BUT i doubt it wont go to a decision...IM sure roach and manny will have something for JMM...

peace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm 
Flyweight

Why marquez will win??... because hes better then overrated one dimensional pacquiao, plain and simple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:59 pm 
Welterweight

why marquez will win??... cos he was beaten by an over-rated nobody Chris John. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

Marquez will surely win......that is when he cut pacman's two hands before the actual fight!!! He,he,he,he,he!!! agree co-pacmania?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

Mr. Del Silencio,
Your fellowman(JMM) will silencio(silently) sleep the rest of that fight night when d time he was hit by pacman in the jaw. And u will sing a christmas song "SILENT NIGHT" lately. I bet u on that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:08 am 
Cruiserweight

This is going to be a great fight

JMM hasn't changed much he's still dangerous

However when he comes out aggressive

against Pacman he gets hurt, not just hit, hurt. Pacman right hand is good, strong, right hook has to land same with uppercuts.

Pacman has to make it a fight from the beginning of the bell, make JMM fight the fight of his life, make him fight Pacman fight

The real difference in this fight seems to be the size factor, JMM as great as he is, is fighting a bigger Pacman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:37 am 
Strawweight

lets really think about this, yes marquez fought a great fight last time, and if manny didnt knock him down 3 times it wulda been unanimous dec. marquez. But lets look of wut manny has dun since den! now lets debate????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 am 
Middleweight

Sir Benjamin wrote:
Mr. Del Silencio,
Your fellowman(JMM) will silencio(silently) sleep the rest of that fight night when d time he was hit by pacman in the jaw. And u will sing a christmas song "SILENT NIGHT" lately. I bet u on that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When will idiots like you realized that this thread was created by the MODs to get an opinion on how JMM will beat Pac.. Negative writeups about Pac is actually expected in this thread... There are a hundred of threads in this site that is about kissing Pac's ***, why dont you go post gleefully and giggling in those threads... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:15 am 
Flyweight

Oh for sure my Juan Manuel Marquez is going to win!!
You know i enjoy going to theese fights with all you pinoys, you guys are good people, u make it enjoyable, if only you guys would bring some pancit, or some adobo to celebrate after the fights. :D :D

Just not this time bcuz JMM is going to win !! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

It's going to be an awesome fight but as to who will win? Pacman at early rounds, like before 5 rounds.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:14 am 
Middleweight

JMM can win this fight because he is very aware of the implications of this fight. PacMan if beaten, will push JMM's career to new heights. This is his chance to prove himself. And he certainly has the skills to do so.

I like JMM's patience and ring generalship. If he can dictate the pace of the fight that suits his fighting style, he has a great chance of coming out victorious. His jabs and counter punches, particularly the right crosses and the uppercuts, can very well tame the aggressive fighting style of Manny Pacquiao.

Size, speed and power favor PacMan.
General boxing skills and patience go to JMM's advantage.

If JMM can maximize his advantages and is able to keep PacMan away from him for most of the rounds like he gracefully did in the first fight, he does have a very good chance.

This is a fight that will determine who JMM is for the years to come. JMM knows it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 pm 
Flyweight

This will be decided by either one who can throw a harder punch. Who went down the last time? May not be last for JMM to kiss the canvas one more time but for sure Pacman can take his punch. With a visible forehead stitches on JMM that can easily be opened by Manny's straight lefts we should expect a bloody night and whoever has a better corner to stop it wins. The only way JMM can inflict a wound on Manny is by a head butt. I wouldn't be satisfied if this would end up on a decision only but one thing for sure this won't be a boring fight. Go buy your tickets...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next