Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:41 am 
Welterweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
Suck it up!!! Bwahahahahaha

Judging from your inflamed lips you seem to be a pro.

1. Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto
2. Z Gorres
3. Joan Guzman
4. Yuriorkis Gamboa
5. Manny Pacquiao
6. Hozumi Hasegawa
7. Masato
8. Namsaknoi
9. Seanchai Sor Kingstar
10. Vitor Belfort

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 am 
Cruiserweight

Vitor, do you have proof what you said about Nonito and ALA? Can you post the link or evidence? Because if I was Manny then its time to evaluate relationship. Its one thing to say in person and in private that he lose and another to publicly state your opinion that he loss despite the final outcome. True friendship are truthful in private, but hypocrites rears their ugly head in public. In time of need, you always know who is with you and who is against you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 am 
Bantamweight

for the cry babies, have you seen the left cross made by manny that floored jmm?that shows power.in round 2, jmm hits mp with combo but mp took it well.see the difference?
bro watch the replay.and also watch closely the incredible punch made by manny in the 10th round.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 am 
Middleweight

it only meant it was really a close fight that could've gone either way talaga....

for me its either 114-113 for manny or 114-113 for marquez depending on how you see fights...

scoring is also subjective....if you are looking for who hits his target more -regardless of power or effect then jmm won that fight...

or for you who hits harder and delivers a greater effect and damage-manny it is...the knockdown says it all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:01 am 
Heavyweight

Vit0r wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

lol
only a gay guy can notice that! hehehe
i thought this guy is just fat. hehehe
but obviously you guys see it differently (all the time!). lol

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 am 
Welterweight

akosiche wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
imPACtito wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

what? I watched it many times at least 9 times and saw it 6 rounds each for both of them. But Pac KO'd marquez in 3rd. Watch it again bro, youll see the difference.

Just for the sole fact that you believe Marquez was "KO'd" in the 3rd I'm throwing your opinion into the dumpster.

im with you vitor. marquez clearly won.

That was a great fight and it was close. That fight could have gone either way, both fighters hurt each other (but I'm sure and many of you will agree that Pacquiao hurt Marquez more). Now, I'm not going to argue with you about your choice, I believe the correct score is 114-113 for Pacquio with the knockdown point as the difference. But unlike you I'm not going to cheapin Pacquiao's performance or Marquez. Pacquiao fought a valiant fight, as well as Marquez, but because he was given the role as overwhelming favorite you chastised his performance and basically come short of calling him a thief, a charlatan, a fake, and unworthy of this win. Quite the contrary my friend both fought well and hard enough to make this fight close and controversial, a testament to the skills and greatness of both.

If Pacquiao was the underdog in this fight, I am willing to bet you would have said, what a close fight but a great performance by Manny.

Unlike you I would have understand the decision going to Marquez even though I felt Manny won by a very close margin.

But I will present this argument that I believe very few of you will disagree. Often when two great skilled fighters clash, it will likely take more than 12 rounds (or more than one 12 round fight) to have a conclusive winner. Remember it took Manny three fights to convincingly beat Morales (actually just two fights or around 20 rounds). It will take Manny three fights or I predict 30 rounds to finally knockout Marquez for good. These fights with Manny will take its toll on Marquez just like it did to Morales. He has a great chin, but it will be a matter of time when he eats one too many lefts from Manny and finally go down for good.

After the two fights, it is clear to me that Manny is the stronger faster man. Marquez is the better boxer but Pacquio is the Stronger Man. So in time Marquez will fall.

A third fight is definitely needed to end the whining and knock out Marquez for good.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 am 
Featherweight

bwahahahhah!! ill drink 2 tht!!!

Pac Guevarra wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

lol
only a gay guy can notice that! hehehe
i thought this guy is just fat. hehehe
but obviously you guys see it differently (all the time!). lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 am 
Welterweight

Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

another KSP thread. Donaire,brian viloria had it for pacquiao leading by 114-113 you should be banned in this site coz you are like rusty tape repeating continous.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:04 am 
Welterweight

are you still at it, vitor?! my goodness, put it on the rest. why dont you put all your blah blah in making gloria step-down from her rotten post....at least your life will be more meaningful to the majority of the Filipino people. grow-up!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:38 am 
Middleweight

Vit0r wrote:
Whirlwind wrote:
Blind! check at the compubox stats. JMM landed more 15 punches but manny landed more in every round plus the kd and the 3rd round and the other one that ref did not called in favor of JMM. Blind!

First you babies say that compubox doesn't matter then when you find out Manny scored more per round you say it does matter. You fickle leeches. Marquez landed the cleaner shots. Those grazing unplanted shots and baby jabs from Manny didn't phase Marquez at all.

"you babies"... first of all its you who cannot accept the fact that Marquez lost. its you whos been b!tchin about it minutes after the fight end...so dont call Pacfan babies since ur the one who keeps cryin about it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:47 am 
Featherweight

vitor are you gay???? it seems like for the past three days you cannot shut up.... go get a dog, halahin mo hanggang maihi!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:49 am 
Cruiserweight

Vit0r wrote:

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

I also think that Pacman lost that fight.

Pac was eating precision punches for 7 rounds and really looked like the one-trick-pony that JMM exposed in their first fight. Pacman looked confused and was not sure what to do with that offense-defense counter attack of JMM.

Freddie and Pac were shaking in their boots when the announcement was made LOL! They looked more relieved than happy.

If I were them, I will never fight JMM again.

But I accept the fact that the 3 judges will be the one that decides the outcome, so it does not matter what I think. LOL!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:58 am 
Welterweight

Vit0r wrote:

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

What's you problem bro? Are you OK?
Next time put your bet to Manny not to JMM.
Just a piece of advice so that you stop cryin like a hungry baby. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:07 am 
Heavyweight

is it really hard to understand that for some rounds each fighter have their moment and took the round in dominating passion while on some rounds it is really hard to judge who won and could go either way in scoring?

that was really the story of the fight,, if jmm won on your card, so be it! if from the judges they saw it split, accept it! quit whining..

...you are not the only one who lose on betting.. me too!! :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacland is the REAL Team Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 am 
Welterweight

tell marquez not to put the decision in the judges hands and put the fight IN HIS OWN

GO FOR THE KO!

dont blame the judges

all that training and you're gonna step back and jab

trade with manny like morales! you're not gonna avenge mexico with a 'decision' over manny

if marquez really wants to bring glory to his name, he should ko pacquiao

not like that's ever gonna happen 8)
i mean, look at round 3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next