Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:41 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:29 pm
Posts: 498
Location: Brooklyn
Pac Guevarra wrote:
Suck it up!!! Bwahahahahaha
Image


Judging from your inflamed lips you seem to be a pro.

_________________
*** Vit0r's All-Stars ***

1. Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto
2. Z Gorres
3. Joan Guzman
4. Yuriorkis Gamboa
5. Manny Pacquiao
6. Hozumi Hasegawa
7. Masato
8. Namsaknoi
9. Seanchai Sor Kingstar
10. Vitor Belfort


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:33 pm
Posts: 2754
Vitor, do you have proof what you said about Nonito and ALA? Can you post the link or evidence? Because if I was Manny then its time to evaluate relationship. Its one thing to say in person and in private that he lose and another to publicly state your opinion that he loss despite the final outcome. True friendship are truthful in private, but hypocrites rears their ugly head in public. In time of need, you always know who is with you and who is against you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Posts: 43
for the cry babies, have you seen the left cross made by manny that floored jmm?that shows power.in round 2, jmm hits mp with combo but mp took it well.see the difference?
bro watch the replay.and also watch closely the incredible punch made by manny in the 10th round.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:32 pm
Posts: 722
Location: guantanamo bay
it only meant it was really a close fight that could've gone either way talaga....

for me its either 114-113 for manny or 114-113 for marquez depending on how you see fights...

scoring is also subjective....if you are looking for who hits his target more -regardless of power or effect then jmm won that fight...

or for you who hits harder and delivers a greater effect and damage-manny it is...the knockdown says it all


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
Vit0r wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
Suck it up!!! Bwahahahahaha
Image


Judging from your inflamed lips you seem to be a pro.


lol
only a gay guy can notice that! hehehe
i thought this guy is just fat. hehehe
but obviously you guys see it differently (all the time!). lol

_________________
Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:44 pm
Posts: 427
akosiche wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
imPACtito wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

what? I watched it many times at least 9 times and saw it 6 rounds each for both of them. But Pac KO'd marquez in 3rd. Watch it again bro, youll see the difference.


Just for the sole fact that you believe Marquez was "KO'd" in the 3rd I'm throwing your opinion into the dumpster.


im with you vitor. marquez clearly won.


That was a great fight and it was close. That fight could have gone either way, both fighters hurt each other (but I'm sure and many of you will agree that Pacquiao hurt Marquez more). Now, I'm not going to argue with you about your choice, I believe the correct score is 114-113 for Pacquio with the knockdown point as the difference. But unlike you I'm not going to cheapin Pacquiao's performance or Marquez. Pacquiao fought a valiant fight, as well as Marquez, but because he was given the role as overwhelming favorite you chastised his performance and basically come short of calling him a thief, a charlatan, a fake, and unworthy of this win. Quite the contrary my friend both fought well and hard enough to make this fight close and controversial, a testament to the skills and greatness of both.

If Pacquiao was the underdog in this fight, I am willing to bet you would have said, what a close fight but a great performance by Manny.

Unlike you I would have understand the decision going to Marquez even though I felt Manny won by a very close margin.

But I will present this argument that I believe very few of you will disagree. Often when two great skilled fighters clash, it will likely take more than 12 rounds (or more than one 12 round fight) to have a conclusive winner. Remember it took Manny three fights to convincingly beat Morales (actually just two fights or around 20 rounds). It will take Manny three fights or I predict 30 rounds to finally knockout Marquez for good. These fights with Manny will take its toll on Marquez just like it did to Morales. He has a great chin, but it will be a matter of time when he eats one too many lefts from Manny and finally go down for good.

After the two fights, it is clear to me that Manny is the stronger faster man. Marquez is the better boxer but Pacquio is the Stronger Man. So in time Marquez will fall.

A third fight is definitely needed to end the whining and knock out Marquez for good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:17 am
Posts: 63
Location: united kingdom
bwahahahhah!! ill drink 2 tht!!!


Pac Guevarra wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
Suck it up!!! Bwahahahahaha
Image


Judging from your inflamed lips you seem to be a pro.


lol
only a gay guy can notice that! hehehe
i thought this guy is just fat. hehehe
but obviously you guys see it differently (all the time!). lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:07 pm
Posts: 318
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.


another KSP thread. Donaire,brian viloria had it for pacquiao leading by 114-113 you should be banned in this site coz you are like rusty tape repeating continous.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:04 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:52 am
Posts: 347
are you still at it, vitor?! my goodness, put it on the rest. why dont you put all your blah blah in making gloria step-down from her rotten post....at least your life will be more meaningful to the majority of the Filipino people. grow-up!

_________________
...taas noo kahit kanino..ang Pilipino ay AKO!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:38 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 559
Location: Mississauaga/Toronto
Vit0r wrote:
Whirlwind wrote:
Blind! check at the compubox stats. JMM landed more 15 punches but manny landed more in every round plus the kd and the 3rd round and the other one that ref did not called in favor of JMM. Blind!


First you babies say that compubox doesn't matter then when you find out Manny scored more per round you say it does matter. You fickle leeches. Marquez landed the cleaner shots. Those grazing unplanted shots and baby jabs from Manny didn't phase Marquez at all.


"you babies"... first of all its you who cannot accept the fact that Marquez lost. its you whos been b!tchin about it minutes after the fight end...so dont call Pacfan babies since ur the one who keeps cryin about it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:47 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:51 pm
Posts: 56
Location: bournemouth,united kingdom
vitor are you gay???? it seems like for the past three days you cannot shut up.... go get a dog, halahin mo hanggang maihi!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:49 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:10 pm
Posts: 2157
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.


I also think that Pacman lost that fight.

Pac was eating precision punches for 7 rounds and really looked like the one-trick-pony that JMM exposed in their first fight. Pacman looked confused and was not sure what to do with that offense-defense counter attack of JMM.

Freddie and Pac were shaking in their boots when the announcement was made LOL! They looked more relieved than happy.

If I were them, I will never fight JMM again.

But I accept the fact that the 3 judges will be the one that decides the outcome, so it does not matter what I think. LOL!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:58 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 260
Location: L.A.
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.



What's you problem bro? Are you OK?
Next time put your bet to Manny not to JMM.
Just a piece of advice so that you stop cryin like a hungry baby. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Yokohama
is it really hard to understand that for some rounds each fighter have their moment and took the round in dominating passion while on some rounds it is really hard to judge who won and could go either way in scoring?

that was really the story of the fight,, if jmm won on your card, so be it! if from the judges they saw it split, accept it! quit whining..



...you are not the only one who lose on betting.. me too!! :)

_________________
"It's funny how from simple things.. the best things begin..- 30/31"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacland is the REAL Team Pacquiao.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:26 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Fresno
tell marquez not to put the decision in the judges hands and put the fight IN HIS OWN

GO FOR THE KO!

dont blame the judges

all that training and you're gonna step back and jab

trade with manny like morales! you're not gonna avenge mexico with a 'decision' over manny

if marquez really wants to bring glory to his name, he should ko pacquiao

not like that's ever gonna happen 8)
i mean, look at round 3


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group