Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Donaire and ALA called it correctly
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=95751
Page 1 of 6

Author:  Vit0r [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

Author:  Whirlwind [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Blind! check at the compubox stats. JMM landed more 15 punches but manny landed more in every round plus the kd and the 3rd round and the other one that ref did not called in favor of JMM. Blind!

Author:  Vit0r [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Whirlwind wrote:
Blind! check at the compubox stats. JMM landed more 15 punches but manny landed more in every round plus the kd and the 3rd round and the other one that ref did not called in favor of JMM. Blind!


First you babies say that compubox doesn't matter then when you find out Manny scored more per round you say it does matter. You fickle leeches. Marquez landed the cleaner shots. Those grazing unplanted shots and baby jabs from Manny didn't phase Marquez at all.

Author:  lbcya99 [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

bla bla bla who gives a shyt what the donaire's and ala think. The judges already made their decision. pac is the new champion. Cry all you want it wont change a damn thing. pac is still the NEW WBC SUPERFEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD :D

Author:  Whirlwind [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Vit0r wrote:
Whirlwind wrote:
Blind! check at the compubox stats. JMM landed more 15 punches but manny landed more in every round plus the kd and the 3rd round and the other one that ref did not called in favor of JMM. Blind!


First you babies say that compubox doesn't matter then when you find out Manny scored more per round you say it does matter. You fickle leeches. Marquez landed the cleaner shots. Those grazing unplanted shots and baby jabs from Manny didn't phase Marquez at all.


Go back to Mexico and cry together with them. Manny won thats all matter now. You cry and bitching forever if you want but you cant change everything! loser!

Author:  imPACtito [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

what? I watched it many times at least 9 times and saw it 6 rounds each for both of them. But Pac KO'd marquez in 3rd. Watch it again bro, youll see the difference.

Author:  hard_rook [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.


our respect is with ala, donaire and the judges. what about you? you dont even have a self respect! have a life dude! 8)

Author:  Vit0r [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

imPACtito wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

what? I watched it many times at least 9 times and saw it 6 rounds each for both of them. But Pac KO'd marquez in 3rd. Watch it again bro, youll see the difference.


Just for the sole fact that you believe Marquez was "KO'd" in the 3rd I'm throwing your opinion into the dumpster.

Author:  designermel [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Cry baby cry. :( :( :(

you are the loser cause you can't accept that manny won in the eyes of the judges. if you are the judge then manny is not the winner. :lol:

Author:  wardag [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

If they called it correctly, how come Manny won the bout in the official verdict?

As always, they are entitled to their opinion but it doesn't follow that they were correct.

Author:  akosiche [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

Vit0r wrote:
imPACtito wrote:
Vit0r wrote:
Ahhh the beloved ALA and Donaire. Like myself, they both viewed the fight in favor of Marquez. And what does "Filipinoland" do? They roast em. Unlike Donaire or ALA, I shoot it straight. No need to be respectful about it because I come with the truth. They, at least, were nice enough to take your feelings into consideration and not announce it so blatently. Well, you know what?

PACQUIAO LOST

That loud enough for ya?

"Filipinoland" needs to be open minded and not turn their backs on ALA or Donaire just for speaking THE TRUTH. Stop being mindless drones, stop being bandwagon fans, learn how to actually score a fight instead of using BS claims to support your argument. Marquez won AT LEAST 7 rounds. That KD is nullified because Marquez would still be leading by a score of 114-113. You guy's are lucky because the way I see it Manny lost 9 rounds. Whatever the case may be, show some respect for ALA and Donaire.

what? I watched it many times at least 9 times and saw it 6 rounds each for both of them. But Pac KO'd marquez in 3rd. Watch it again bro, youll see the difference.


Just for the sole fact that you believe Marquez was "KO'd" in the 3rd I'm throwing your opinion into the dumpster.


im with you vitor. marquez clearly won.

Author:  delpilar [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

smells like pinoy politics. some pinoys are dying to do business with golden boy.

Author:  TheSubversive [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

He clearly won the fight. Stop being so insecure.

Pacman is not a machine. It is a credit to how evenly matched the two fighters were.And just look at that nasty cut on Marquez, its obvious Pacquiao damaged him more. Again a very CLOSE fight, but it is not a travesty it was given to Pacquiao like many people are depicting it to be.

Author:  malkovic [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

brush it off bro, its done! and you were not among the judges. lol. know what? its better to keep it to yourself and maybe someday you will learn to accept it. maybe those judges were not among the best, but they were chosen and not YOU. so give us the break, a whole country is celebrating. dont be kJ. you can celebrate your claimed victory too with ALA and donaire and among others and i guess most people here will not disturb you. ganun lang yun ka simple. konting utak lang gagamitin nyan. to be honest you are too annoying. peace

Author:  natromgon [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donaire and ALA called it correctly

WTH are you frothing in the mouth with? As they say about that fight, anybody could have been the winner! Depends on who is watching and judging the fight! You can cry for all you want, say what you will, cry a river and whine like a dog (as if we care, eh) it doesn't change a thing! What is important is how the judges saw the fight. Unfortunately for you, bright boy, 2 judges saw it for the PACMAN, so live with it! 8)

Page 1 of 6 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/