Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:01 am 
Heavyweight

I know, you can't take it when your idol loss twice and schooled by Marquez. The only way to win is by robbery..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:11 am 
Middleweight

Numero uno wrote:
I know, you can't take it when your idol loss twice and schooled by Marquez. The only way to win is by robbery..

A one point difference if all three judges are added together is considered a robbery?! You're starting to sound like a fool.....Actually, you may have started a while back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:

ur still crying!raincoat alert! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

Please keep to the subject, children.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

viciouscycle wrote:
What do you mean by this? Walang coherence kasi... anong connection? Paki expound.

He is saying there's only a possibility of a miscalculation. Wheter Donaire really miascalculated or not, he can't tell. Or the real act of miscalculation is not yet admitted, only the possibility......meaning he sticks to his scorecard.

To give you some other point of insistence, Donaire went on to be interviewed by different networks, repeatedly talking about his scorecard LONG AFTER the final and official verdict was handed down. If he really is not insisting on his scorecard, he should've politely declined interviews regarding the issue; After all he already made his point during the live coverage.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:54 am 
Lightweight

[
Quote:
quote="jake_ire"]Guys,

Donaire..accepted that he miscalculated...i think this is enough. Let us forgive him.

link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunvAPdNJkw
[/quote]

Donaire called the fight as he saw it. He had Marquez winning the fight. He is entitled to his own opinion. But what I dont like is now he is back pedalling and doing damage control because Manny was given the decision.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 am 
Cruiserweight

Numero uno wrote:
I aint crying, Pac got a gift win. Marquez was robbed.. Let's move on. BUT MARQUEZ is right the people all over the world know's who won. THat's what matter. YOU DIG..

CHEERS. :lol:

Mabuhay Pilipinas
:)

move on *****. JUUNITA lost so get over it...

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 am 
Lightweight

I think Nonito is an *****. I never like that twat in the first place- he's so arrogant and cocky, I'd like to kick his lil' *** myself if I ever see him on the streets. What is he- a flyweight? Let's see if he can withstand Marquez's punch like Manny did- I bet he'd end up much worse than Gabi did. I hate to think that Nonaire's a Filipino. It's a perfect example of crab mentality. I hope he also miscalculates his next enemy. Someone needs to teach him a lesson in humility- that way his new nickname would be Nonito "The Flush Toilet" Donaire. He's so full of crap!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

Donaire just exposed himself as a jealous bitch who is wishing he had Pacquiao's success!

First, get some balls, Donaire! You're too cautious!

In boxing, NOT GUTS NO GLORY!

When you start dispatching legendary fighters, then maybe you can step away from Pacquiao's huge shadow.

I don't think you have the balls and ability that can endear yourself to the filipino fans, not by a longshot.

You're making your name on a win over Darc, LMAO! Who the hell is Darc anyway!

"Don't tell God that you have a big problem, but tell your problem that you have a great God." Pacquiao

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:16 am 
Lightweight

powerpac wrote:

Donaire just exposed himself as a jealous bitch who is wishing he had Pacquiao's success!

First, get some balls, Donaire! You're too cautious!

In boxing, NOT GUTS NO GLORY!

When you start dispatching legendary fighters, then maybe you can step away from Pacquiao's huge shadow.

I don't think you have the balls and ability that can endear yourself to the filipino fans, not by a longshot.

You're making your name on a win over Darc, LMAO! Who the hell is Darc anyway!

No one says it better than Powerpac. I've seen Donaire's fights and I agree- he doesn't engage like the Pacman does. He's too cautious and he lacks follow up. He's such a boring fighter, I'd rather watch Bobby Pacquiao for crying out loud!

Manny Pacquiao is a legend and I think Donaire is jealous. It's a hard feat to go from flyweight to superfeatherweight (or even lightweight)- let alone win 4 championship belts in 3 different weight classes. He's also beaten great fighters in Lehlo Ledwaba, Barrera, Morales, and Marquez to name a few. Who has Donaire beaten? Most of them are nobodies anyway. I know everyone is entitled for an opinion- unfortunately even "The Flush Toilet" Donaire, but for pete's sake, can it be a smart opinion for once!? There's a fine line between being smart and being stupid- in the old days, he could've been shot!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:20 am 
Featherweight

Hey Guys, What Nonito says in that interview is more valid it's rational thing giving opinion, more logical. Lets view it in a positive perspective. On the contrary we could mis-calculated it also.

I believe this is an interview after the fight by fighthype, during post fight interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunvAPdNJkw
see their related post video.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:14 pm 
Lightweight

malem50 wrote:
ngil-ngig wrote:
Nonito was given the task of commentating this fight. That's perfectly alright if he gives JMM his nod...Nothing wrong with it, as what they say, he is just doing his job as one of the panels. Now, the problem starts for him when he is insisting that JMM truly has won the fight even the judges has decided.The worst thing is, he is doing this in the media...Not a clever thing to do.. He can be misinterpreted with his remarks...Surely, He is a marked man among Pac fans (in a negative way)...

Speaking about the timeline of this youtube and his remarks, man, he could be flip-flopping... but we're not too sure...

Timeline? Surely, Nonito is visiting this site and "perhaps" came to know that Paclanders (at least the die hard fans of Pacman) are hot on his heels and calling him names. So, he made 180 degree turn immediately after...... afraid (again) "perhaps" of losing the support of Pacman fans. He should have done his flip flopping in Philippine media as well.

Doubt it. I brought Rachel in light of the bashing and she tried to stop the crucifiction but you people wont rest. Even if it is Holy Week. You crucified her too. You wished her Nonito would lose and so would she. So she told me that unless specifically requested to answer she'll never post here again. She forgives them for all their hatred and animosity regardless of the reason and admitted she may have gotten defensive. But knowing the truth and not having others even try to understand, she said really is hard. In addition, Nonito, she said, doesn't need the negativity around him so she suggested he just leave the people to their bashing and focus on the task at hand.

*Note she may kick me for posting this: Then she added a PS- "Funny, (my name), I got a call five minutes ago from Pacman's camp. The guy laughed and said, "Cute Rachel! I love the post on Philboxing. You're right though, we got each others back. And both Manny and NOnito have no hard feelings for each other so who cares? I mean come on, ya'll would not have been allowed to Manny's training or even run with Manny if thats the case. You still have love from us," And Rachel said, the same back. Next time, we'll just exhange more stories over San Mig lite!"

So let's just look at it this way, If you really are die hard pacman fans and have his back like a kaibigan, then you should accept ND. Why? Your friends enemies are your enemies, and your friends friends are your friends. Pacquiao is friends with Morales, and thats why youve accepted him in the Philippines, with endorsement and the works. Its the same. Trust me, if they are close enough to call Rachel, then they would have cussed the Donaires out already. Or better yet, address it in the article Manny wrote bashing Recah.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

fight4life wrote:
malem50 wrote:
Timeline? Surely, Nonito is visiting this site and "perhaps" came to know that Paclanders (at least the die hard fans of Pacman) are hot on his heels and calling him names. So, he made 180 degree turn immediately after...... afraid (again) "perhaps" of losing the support of Pacman fans. He should have done his flip flopping in Philippine media as well.

Doubt it. I brought Rachel in light of the bashing and she tried to stop the crucifiction but you people wont rest. Even if it is Holy Week. You crucified her too. You wished her Nonito would lose and so would she. So she told me that unless specifically requested to answer she'll never post here again. She forgives them for all their hatred and animosity regardless of the reason and admitted she may have gotten defensive. But knowing the truth and not having others even try to understand, she said really is hard. In addition, Nonito, she said, doesn't need the negativity around him so she suggested he just leave the people to their bashing and focus on the task at hand.

*Note she may kick me for posting this: Then she added a PS- "Funny, (my name), I got a call five minutes ago from Pacman's camp. The guy laughed and said, "Cute Rachel! I love the post on Philboxing. You're right though, we got each others back. And both Manny and NOnito have no hard feelings for each other so who cares? I mean come on, ya'll would not have been allowed to Manny's training or even run with Manny if thats the case. You still have love from us," And Rachel said, the same back. Next time, we'll just exhange more stories over San Mig lite!"

So let's just look at it this way, If you really are die hard pacman fans and have his back like a kaibigan, then you should accept ND. Why? Your friends enemies are your enemies, and your friends friends are your friends. Pacquiao is friends with Morales, and thats why youve accepted him in the Philippines, with endorsement and the works. Its the same. Trust me, if they are close enough to call Rachel, then they would have cussed the Donaires out already. Or better yet, address it in the article Manny wrote bashing Recah.

May I know who called from the Pacman's camp? Does that guy represent the sentiment of Pacquiao?...or is it his alone?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Rocky Batumbakal wrote:
I think Nonito is an *****. I never like that twat in the first place- he's so arrogant and cocky, I'd like to kick his lil' *** myself if I ever see him on the streets. What is he- a flyweight? Let's see if he can withstand Marquez's punch like Manny did- I bet he'd end up much worse than Gabi did. I hate to think that Nonaire's a Filipino. It's a perfect example of crab mentality. I hope he also miscalculates his next enemy. Someone needs to teach him a lesson in humility- that way his new nickname would be Nonito "The Flush Toilet" Donaire. He's so full of crap!

sure, I'll put my money on donaire. I bet he can beat this out of shape guy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 pm 
Lightweight

wardag wrote:
fight4life wrote:
malem50 wrote:

May I know who called from the Pacman's camp? Does that guy represent the sentiment of Pacquiao?...or is it his alone?

She didn't state whom, but she said it was someone close. It shouldn't matter any way, like I said, if Manny really had a problem with it, ND would have been scorched right next to Trinidad in his statement to his fans and/or called them up personally.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next