Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Pacman's secret weapon!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:06 pm 
Welterweight

Hi everyone! Though I'm new here in the forum, i am reading all the articles here everyday. I just want to try to make a post here.
Maybe you wonder why Pacman is awesome in every fight we have watched.
It's because of his secret weapon. I notice all of you here are talking about his gift of strength, his blinding speed, his infinite stamina and hardbounded determination. But what is the secret weapon I am talking of? Maybe God will occur to your mind. But we know it is the major factor why our ring idol is successful in his career. With the Almighty One excemted here, what else can you think of a superweapon pacman has?
To make all this arguments short, Brgy. Ginebra's basketball team is my best example. 5 players can only play inside the court but to caount them practically, they are six. A point guard, a shooting, a small forward, a power forward, a center, and lastly, the devastating voices from the fans! What the fans can do is to raise the moral of their idols inside the court to a factor of 10! It's like us. We are always at the left side of manny. We are in the left in the sense that we are the strongest hand he only blessed with. We're with him in times of his trouble, his problem is our problem, his pains are our pains too. That's whay we just haven't raised the strength of his left hand by just a factor of 10 but to the infinity! In every punch he unleashed, it's multiplied to all who is supporting him. Whoa! So much of the drama!
Pacquiao to the top!!!!! Pacquiao forever!!!!! :box: :box: :box:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Welcome to PACLAND bro........enjoy your stay here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: welocome!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:34 pm 
Welterweight

welcome po.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:34 pm 
Middleweight

Image to PACLAND BROXE! :celebrate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:36 pm 
Welterweight

thanks for calling me as your bro! Lol! ang cute ng mga anak mo ah. cguradong si misis ang mga kamukha nyan! LOL!! heheheh

:box: :box: :box: Pacquiao forever!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:51 pm 
Welterweight

Nice one Bro, WELCOME TO PACLAND!!! :toast: :beer:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:47 am 
Middleweight

broxe wrote:
Hi everyone! Though I'm new here in the forum, i am reading all the articles here everyday. I just want to try to make a post here.
It's because of his secret weapon. I notice all of you here are talking about his gift of strength, his blinding speed, his infinite stamina and hardbounded determination. But what is the secret weapon I am talking of? Maybe God will occur to your mind. But we know it is the major factor why our ring idol is successful in his career. With the Almighty One excemted here, what else can you think of a superweapon pacman has?
To make all this arguments short, Brgy. Ginebra's basketball team is my best example. 5 players can only play inside the court but to caount them practically, they are six. A point guard, a shooting, a small forward, a power forward, a center, and lastly, the devastating voices from the fans! What the fans can do is to raise the moral of their idols inside the court to a factor of 10! It's like us. We are always at the left side of manny. We are in the left in the sense that we are the strongest hand he only blessed with. We're with him in times of his trouble, his problem is our problem, his pains are our pains too. That's whay we just haven't raised the strength of his left hand by just a factor of 10 but to the infinity! In every punch he unleashed, it's multiplied to all who is supporting him. Whoa! So much of the drama!

is this not a prmo thread? anyway, welcome to pacland bro! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:52 am 
Heavyweight

another hukay thread....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:17 am 
Welterweight

broxe wrote:

Until now it's still a secret..
hopefully this secret weapon is still effective to dela Hoya.. :D :D :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:39 am 
Welterweight

nesbej_8 wrote:
another hugger

another hater!!!! :chainsaw:

8)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

jinky22 wrote:
nesbej_8 wrote:
another hugger

8)

another victim... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:56 am 
Welterweight

valva_hotog wrote:
jinky22 wrote:
nesbej_8 wrote:
another hugger

8)

another victim... :biglaugh:

Another Hukay (dig) Thread :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am 
Middleweight

Yes Pacman is blessed. I believe that. The way he treats his people such as giving them money for food, for medical care, education and all, that is why God is blessing him. Of course he still has to work hard, and work hard he does.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:33 am 
Lightweight

haha. im a big fan of ginebra and pacquiao but u cant compare pacman to ginebra right now. ginebra has a record of 3-6 and at the bottom of the standings.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 am 
Strawweight

omega wrote:
haha. im a big fan of ginebra and pacquiao but u cant compare pacman to ginebra right now. ginebra has a record of 3-6 and at the bottom of the standings.

nobody is actually comparing pacman to ginebra right now. TS started this thread almost 4 years ago.

this thread actually pertains to the first pacquiao-morales fight.