Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:20 pm 
Welterweight

Ron-HK wrote:
jawo wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
jawo wrote:
mc2x wrote:
it'll be a replay of what've shown last sunday. :)

yeah.. the show is good. don't miss it. i'll watch it again. :)

Pare correction, hindi replay ito, it is actually the second of the two-part series of RPN 9. This second special mentioned a highlight of Morales-Ayala and MAB-Ayala which was not shown in the first part. Therefore, it would not be a replay of the first. Besides, the first part towards its ending said that there is a second part. This is a must see!

To our Filipino friends there in the USA, as shown in the first part last Sunday, RPN 9's TV crew went to the otomi mountains where Morales is setting his camp. They managed to get a glimpse and a video of Morales but El Terible was obviously holding back what he got. The video showed Morales having a a punch-mit workout with his trainer and a bit of work out on the heavy bag.

For Pacquiao, they showed Pac's sparring with Beltran, Jukko and another one big guy. You would not see the real Pac there but it is obvious he is conditioned and quite quick wiith his feet.

For our Pinoy fans here in Pinas, IBC-13 will show Pacman's preparation and workout at the Wildcard gym on Saturday March 19 from 9 or 10 pm. This telecast is supported by the Inquirer7.net. The sneak teaser for the program showed Pacman being punch repeatedly by conditioning coach Justin Fortune onto his bread basket that just after the set time expired, Pac shouted loud just to shake a bit the pain.

pare paki record naman yung ibc 13, :)

salamat

Pre, I can record it via my VHS but I am a computer *****. I do not know how to transfer it to make it a file copy here. Maybe someone who is knowleadgeable could do it for this site.

It is ussually done with another PC hardware called Capture Card that comes with an Audio/Video input that helps you receive a signal from your VCR and encode the movie to MPEG file...but it is a very time consuming process and the output file is incredibly big depending on the length of the movie.

You can avoid one difficult part of the process if you can get a hardware called TV tuner/TV card, this hardware comes with a Audio/Video input as well as the RF input where you can plug your TV antenna to watch TV directly from your PC and do your recording at the same time....this should cost you US$70 to to US$ 150...

Otherwise, if you're being nice...you can just send a copy of the VHS to RMB by DHL...just kidding...hope I've given you some ideas. rgds

Padala mo sa akin Pre, at ako nang bahalalang mag-convert. video stream or mpeg. doesn't matter. pero mas maganda kung sa 8mm or mini dv mo na lang i save para makatipid ka ng shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:49 pm 
Heavyweight

pls upload the preview! thanks :D