Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:44 am 
Bantamweight

i saw the first part last sunday and looking forward to this 2nd part.

BTW, may ipapalabas din sa ABC 5, March 17, 10:30pm, "Sapat ba ang paghahanda ni Manny Pacquiao? Exclusive footage from Los Angeles". Nasa Inquirer Libre to ngayong umaga.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:54 am 
Middleweight

jawo wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
jawo wrote:
mc2x wrote:
it'll be a replay of what've shown last sunday. :)

yeah.. the show is good. don't miss it. i'll watch it again. :)

Pare correction, hindi replay ito, it is actually the second of the two-part series of RPN 9. This second special mentioned a highlight of Morales-Ayala and MAB-Ayala which was not shown in the first part. Therefore, it would not be a replay of the first. Besides, the first part towards its ending said that there is a second part. This is a must see!

To our Filipino friends there in the USA, as shown in the first part last Sunday, RPN 9's TV crew went to the otomi mountains where Morales is setting his camp. They managed to get a glimpse and a video of Morales but El Terible was obviously holding back what he got. The video showed Morales having a a punch-mit workout with his trainer and a bit of work out on the heavy bag.

For Pacquiao, they showed Pac's sparring with Beltran, Jukko and another one big guy. You would not see the real Pac there but it is obvious he is conditioned and quite quick wiith his feet.

For our Pinoy fans here in Pinas, IBC-13 will show Pacman's preparation and workout at the Wildcard gym on Saturday March 19 from 9 or 10 pm. This telecast is supported by the Inquirer7.net. The sneak teaser for the program showed Pacman being punch repeatedly by conditioning coach Justin Fortune onto his bread basket that just after the set time expired, Pac shouted loud just to shake a bit the pain.

pare paki record naman yung ibc 13, :)

salamat

Pre, I can record it via my VHS but I am a computer *****. I do not know how to transfer it to make it a file copy here. Maybe someone who is knowleadgeable could do it for this site.

It is ussually done with another PC hardware called Capture Card that comes with an Audio/Video input that helps you receive a signal from your VCR and encode the movie to MPEG file...but it is a very time consuming process and the output file is incredibly big depending on the length of the movie.

You can avoid one difficult part of the process if you can get a hardware called TV tuner/TV card, this hardware comes with a Audio/Video input as well as the RF input where you can plug your TV antenna to watch TV directly from your PC and do your recording at the same time....this should cost you US$70 to to US$ 150...

Otherwise, if you're being nice...you can just send a copy of the VHS to RMB by DHL...just kidding...hope I've given you some ideas. rgds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:11 pm 
Bantamweight

dbancajas wrote:
kung sino man ang pede magrecord at mag-upload ng video dito ay gawin sana.

na-uuhaw na lahat ng paclanders!!!

UR RIGHT.... NAUUHAW NA TALAGA.... can it be shown at IBC13 this sunday also? we don't have RPN9 here in Gensan, except for cable TV.... PWEDE?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Ron-HK wrote:
jawo wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
jawo wrote:
mc2x wrote:

Pare correction, hindi replay ito, it is actually the second of the two-part series of RPN 9. This second special mentioned a highlight of Morales-Ayala and MAB-Ayala which was not shown in the first part. Therefore, it would not be a replay of the first. Besides, the first part towards its ending said that there is a second part. This is a must see!

To our Filipino friends there in the USA, as shown in the first part last Sunday, RPN 9's TV crew went to the otomi mountains where Morales is setting his camp. They managed to get a glimpse and a video of Morales but El Terible was obviously holding back what he got. The video showed Morales having a a punch-mit workout with his trainer and a bit of work out on the heavy bag.

For Pacquiao, they showed Pac's sparring with Beltran, Jukko and another one big guy. You would not see the real Pac there but it is obvious he is conditioned and quite quick wiith his feet.

For our Pinoy fans here in Pinas, IBC-13 will show Pacman's preparation and workout at the Wildcard gym on Saturday March 19 from 9 or 10 pm. This telecast is supported by the Inquirer7.net. The sneak teaser for the program showed Pacman being punch repeatedly by conditioning coach Justin Fortune onto his bread basket that just after the set time expired, Pac shouted loud just to shake a bit the pain.

pare paki record naman yung ibc 13, :)

salamat

Pre, I can record it via my VHS but I am a computer *****. I do not know how to transfer it to make it a file copy here. Maybe someone who is knowleadgeable could do it for this site.

It is ussually done with another PC hardware called Capture Card that comes with an Audio/Video input that helps you receive a signal from your VCR and encode the movie to MPEG file...but it is a very time consuming process and the output file is incredibly big depending on the length of the movie.

You can avoid one difficult part of the process if you can get a hardware called TV tuner/TV card, this hardware comes with a Audio/Video input as well as the RF input where you can plug your TV antenna to watch TV directly from your PC and do your recording at the same time....this should cost you US$70 to to US$ 150...

Otherwise, if you're being nice...you can just send a copy of the VHS to RMB by DHL...just kidding...hope I've given you some ideas. rgds

pare mura lng tv capture card you can get 25$ through e-bay,

dude ikaw na lng mag record, since alam mo na ang mga procedures :)

salamat ng marami, gaya ng sabi ni linux dude, uhaw na uhaw na mga paclanders :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:38 pm 
Bantamweight

thanks for the info, sana konti lang commercial

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:08 pm 
Heavyweight

That was really nice to hear. Filipino fans of Pacman here in the Phils. will again have the chance to watch the preview of the two great boxers. It will surely add excitement to the viewers and expectators of the fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:11 pm 
Heavyweight

thanks for those infos...sigurado ang daming pinoy na ang nag-aabang ng mga footages and videos of manny's training...para mas makita nila kung gaano kahand ang idol nila sa laban sa march 19.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:18 pm 
Featherweight

oo nga paki upload na ninyo mga tsong... PLEASE....:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Gawin ninyo na please, please...do it.... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:59 pm 
Bantamweight

sana me mag-upload...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:48 pm 
Flyweight

mag pare may ipapalabs bang preview sa laban ni manny ngaung lingo na ito kelan kaya yun? kung ako ang tatanungin hwag lang maging over confidence si manny walang panalo si morales sa kanya lalo na nagung kalakasan ni manny.. at ung mga ka sparring ni morales e mga laos n din namn diba kagaya ni tapia!!! isa pa ung muntik nakatalo ke scott harison mahina rin nmn e si horison mahina din e .. wag lang magkadayaan panalo na si pacquiao sa laban na ito.... ITAGA NYO SA BATO KAHIT IISANG PISO NA LANG IPUPUSTA KO PA RIN KE MANNY PACQUIAO!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:58 pm 
kunti lang commercial

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:34 pm 
Middleweight

aba maganda yan, sa bahay lang ako sa sunday para mapanood ko yan di muna ako gagala. :toast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:04 pm 
Lightweight

Take note Paclanders aside from the RPN special this coming monday.. Watch also ABC 5 special on March 17, I forgot the time. Manood nalang kayo ng PBA dahil palagi yun nakormesyal

Post subject: teka....
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:23 pm 
Bantamweight

jawo wrote:
mc2x wrote:

you mean pede ba naming mapanood yan sa website ng INQ7?