Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:48 pm 
Welterweight

To El_Terrible:

I told you that I would be willing to step to you, and you seem eager to do the same. I live in California, in the Bay Area. Up north, there is an event called Gladiator Challenge. Its like UFC, but small time. I challenge you to take me on at Gladiator Challenge. There are two options, super fights, and tournaments. Superfights are when two people face off, and the winner gets a prize, recognition, etc. The tournament is where the winner goes on to face more people. Since this is just between you and me, lets enter for a superfight. You can check their website out, and call the number. If you want, I can call up the promoter. Im willing to fight. Ive been doing this a long time, and I love it. For me to do this while defending Pacquiao's name, its even better. I've trained in Muay Thai and Brazillian Jiu-jitsu for over 9 years. This past summer, I was in Thailand, competing on the US National Kickboxing Team. I fought at Lumpinee Grand Stadium, where I got knocked down in the 2nd round, but went on to score a TKO after my opponent's corner threw in the towel after I knocked him down in the 3rd found once, and twice in the fourth. I've been competing in Brazillian Jiu-jitsu in local tournaments, and this summer, I will be training for the Carlos Gracie Invitational in Brazil. I guess Im pretty experienced in combat, so if you want to step up, please be my guest. And by the way, my uncle is the GREAT Danny Inosanto, Bruce Lee's training partner. When I was little, my parents would send me to live with him over the summer to discipline me, and his method was through the martial arts. I want to re-iterate that I am challenging you because you claim to be able to do what Pacquiao can do. In my first post, I said that if you think you can do what Pacquiao does, then keep trash talking. If not, then stop. Obviously, you think you can because you still talk. So, I challenge you. Look up Gladiator Challenge, and let me know what your decision is through a post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

SAFTASEAL26 wrote:
To El_Terrible:

I told you that I would be willing to step to you, and you seem eager to do the same. I live in California, in the Bay Area. Up north, there is an event called Gladiator Challenge. Its like UFC, but small time. I challenge you to take me on at Gladiator Challenge. There are two options, super fights, and tournaments. Superfights are when two people face off, and the winner gets a prize, recognition, etc. The tournament is where the winner goes on to face more people. Since this is just between you and me, lets enter for a superfight. You can check their website out, and call the number. If you want, I can call up the promoter. Im willing to fight. Ive been doing this a long time, and I love it. For me to do this while defending Pacquiao's name, its even better. I've trained in Muay Thai and Brazillian Jiu-jitsu for over 9 years. This past summer, I was in Thailand, competing on the US National Kickboxing Team. I fought at Lumpinee Grand Stadium, where I got knocked down in the 2nd round, but went on to score a TKO after my opponent's corner threw in the towel after I knocked him down in the 3rd found once, and twice in the fourth. I've been competing in Brazillian Jiu-jitsu in local tournaments, and this summer, I will be training for the Carlos Gracie Invitational in Brazil. I guess Im pretty experienced in combat, so if you want to step up, please be my guest. And by the way, my uncle is the GREAT Danny Inosanto, Bruce Lee's training partner. When I was little, my parents would send me to live with him over the summer to discipline me, and his method was through the martial arts. I want to re-iterate that I am challenging you because you claim to be able to do what Pacquiao can do. In my first post, I said that if you think you can do what Pacquiao does, then keep trash talking. If not, then stop. Obviously, you think you can because you still talk. So, I challenge you. Look up Gladiator Challenge, and let me know what your decision is through a post.

Uh-uh....

I guess he's hiding now.

Where are you ? You're gonna get it now ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Is this a real challenge or just brag you have a long resume?

You do well know that Erik doesn't speak English, and moreso, doesn't read English.

So what is the purpose of this post? To relieve yourself because Pac lost?

Ok, we read your long resume. Now what? You are a dangerous guy?

If I were you I will go fight in UFC where the real challenge is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Great. Someone is challenging EM on MP's site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:23 pm 
Welterweight

wher are you now El_Terrible hehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:24 pm 
Welterweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Great. Someone is challenging EM on MP's site.

I think it is the EL_Terrible the ***** guy here in PACLAND, not Eric Morales....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

NO NO GUYS..SAFTASEAL26 IS NOT CHALLENGING MORALES...

HE'S CHALLENGING EL TERRIBLE..THE THREAD POSTER, MP HATER, THRASH TALKING CHICKEN AS* WIPE..

NOT ERIC MORALES..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

SAFTASEAL26 wrote:
To El_Terrible:

You are fool for letting this guy get to you man... Listen you yourself, you say your uncle "diciplined" when you were little;however, you are not acting mature at all... You are challenging a dude to a fight over the internet... hahaha... that's lame bro...

Keep in mind, I'm a Filipino and a die-herd Pacman fan.. But, this challenge of yours make you look stupid. You took all that time, just to challenge a sucka... Get back to you training cuz...and ask your uncle to "discipline" you *** even more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:14 pm 
Welterweight

TO DMX... everytime.. a pacman or filipino says something negative you always butt in.. and always have something negative to say.. but whenever someone from the other side.... has something negative to say... you 'aint have no balls to say nuthin'.... You think your so smart.. knowing what your saying... trying to make yourself look good to the other side and this side... if I were you if you have nothing nice to say... and if it 'aint about u.. u should just shut the f**k up... I know that I should just ignore your ***... but your fu*king annoying... I waited and b patient.. hoping ud just keep your mouth shut.. but you don't... so I guess.. I have to really tell you... SHUT THE FU*K UP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

JBird wrote:
TO DMX... everytime.. a pacman or filipino says something negative you always butt in.. and always have something negative to say.. but whenever someone from the other side.... has something negative to say... you 'aint have no balls to say nuthin'.... You think your so smart.. knowing what your saying... trying to make yourself look good to the other side and this side... if I were you if you have nothing nice to say... and if it 'aint about u.. u should just shut the f**k up... I know that I should just ignore your ***... but your fu*king annoying... I waited and b patient.. hoping ud just keep your mouth shut.. but you don't... so I guess.. I have to really tell you... SHUT THE FU*K UP

Kid, you do not want to comes against me like that... Don't bark up a tree you can't climb...I eat you alive... I speak my mind, and say what I want to say when I say it...Biyath, I aint going to back FLIPS up if they are making fools of themselves... OH hell no!!!!!

As far as the "Mex" side goes, many of these boys have more sense than F@ckers on our side.... They have sense of what they are saying... And back before you were ever on this site...I did my battles with them... So check you sh!t before you spit it.... How they hell are you going to justify challenging a guy to a fight over the internet as being right??? You tell me...

When you come up with a legitiment answer, then we'll talk... I'll be waiting SON!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:46 pm 
Welterweight

1st of all don't call me a kid... or son.. ****.... it's not about who was right or right.. it's about you saying sh!t to people... when they didn't ask sh!t from you.. It's none of your business.. and I say you get your sh!t straight.. it's as simple as that... I know I'm doin' the same sh1t.... but most of the time... you don't make sense at all... Another thing is.. what was the point of you talking... to something that doesn't affect you at all... so ****... dnt talk to much ****.. 'coz you don't know wuts up... and dnt talk to me like that bitch.. eat me up.. yor a fool.. to say something like that.... HAH funnie **** bitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:13 pm 
Lightweight

Be Cool. Nothing will happen if we will allow our emotions control us. Di pa naman tapos kay MP eh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

Manny you're a true warrior. Even in defeat you showed humility. We respect you even more. You gave your all, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You took up the challenge of fighting a great opponent, prepared and dedicated yourself into training and gave us a very good fight! In boxing,there are 2 warriors out to win but it is always the fans of boxing who win big when two exceptional warriors battle it out and give their all. Thanks for your dedication and love for all the fans of boxing. You did a helluva great fight with a worthy opponent. Hats off to you. Thank you and you will remain our idol.We pray for your recovery and for your career. May you continue to show us more fights that will make us all proud of you and proud of being a Filipino. You are a true champion, a rare gem for the boxing world. You are indeed one of the few who keep the sport worth watching and give the fans a lot to be happy and cheer about whether you might be Filipino,American,Mexican,Asian,European whatever ethnicity you're from.You make us proud! We will remain with you and continue to support you in all your endeavors.You make us proud even more.Much repect to you our idol.YOU ARE OUR TRUE CHAMPION!!!Thank you Manny Godbless you always....

Congratulations Erik Morales - a great warrior, very worthy opponent.You gave boxing fans a lot to cheer for with this fight with our idol. We are glad you had given your dedication in training in preparation for this fight. We are winners as well because our idol,Pacman deserved a chance to have a match with one of the world's greatest champions and a true Mexican warrior,again congratulations Erik.

GODBLESS MANNY!!!! GODBLESS PACLAND!!! LONG LIVE PACLAND!!!!!

:toast: :toast: :toast:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:58 pm 
Heavyweight

SouL_AsyLum666 wrote:
NO NO GUYS..SAFTASEAL26 IS NOT CHALLENGING MORALES...

HE'S CHALLENGING EL TERRIBLE..THE THREAD POSTER, MP HATER, THRASH TALKING CHICKEN AS* WIPE..

NOT ERIC MORALES..

where are you guys? :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

Is this the real erik el terrible morales??

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD