Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Pacman is overrated!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:30 pm 
Lightweight

Just what I thought before the fights begins. Everthing I heard & see; as well as as what I picked up everyday in the internet of reports Pacman gobbling up his sparring partners, his vaunted speed and power of whether Morales can keep pace with Pacman, Roach declaration of secret weapon - "Manila Ice" are all farce and overrated. Fans, like me, were duped and I was simply riding on this media-hype afterall! PACLAND site is partly to be blamed, I believe...Sorry guys, but this is a fact! Fernando Beltran is right after all of what he reads of rumors around the internet. He doesn't need to send a spy in Pacquiao's camp! All he needs is to visit PACLAND! All the information he needs of Pacquiao's preparation is there. It's even gross to see Pacman's training videos being posted which is supposed to be a secret (Gee, there's no difference in Manny's movement in actual fight.) All the write-ups about pacman is compiled in PACLAND and updated everyday. No one needs to go elsewhere. GOSH!! We are sending lots of information to his opponent!

One lesson team Pacquiao needs to apply next time is to follow what Morales did - to train also in SECRECY! Roach has big mouth and our own Manny has even has a close-in reporter to put on paper his every move. Remember, there is VIRTUE in being humble, if not, on being SILENT! Manny has simply has to many distractions. Painful to say, but we fans add up to that. I just wish everybody learn his lesson well. I wish Manny luck next time. We just have to use our coconut. :oops: peace!!!

Post subject: Re: Pacman is overrated!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

sprite wrote:
Just what I thought before the fights begins. Everthing I heard & see; as well as as what I picked up everyday in the internet of reports Pacman gobbling up his sparring partners, his vaunted speed and power of whether Morales can keep pace with Pacman, Roach declaration of secret weapon - "Manila Ice" are all farce and overrated. Fans, like me, were duped and I was simply riding on this media-hype afterall! PACLAND site is partly to be blamed, I believe...Sorry guys, but this is a fact! Fernando Beltran is right after all of what he reads of rumors around the internet. He doesn't need to send a spy in Pacquiao's camp! All he needs is to visit PACLAND! All the information he needs of Pacquiao's preparation is there. It's even gross to see Pacman's training videos being posted which is supposed to be a secret (Gee, there's no difference in Manny's movement in actual fight.) All the write-ups about pacman is compiled in PACLAND and updated everyday. No one needs to go elsewhere. GOSH!! We are sending lots of information to his opponent!

One lesson team Pacquiao needs to apply next time is to follow what Morales did - to train also in SECRECY! Roach has big mouth and our own Manny has even has a close-in reporter to put on paper his every move. Remember, there is VIRTUE in being humble, if not, on being SILENT! Manny has simply has to many distractions. Painful to say, but we fans add up to that. I just wish everybody learn his lesson well. I wish Manny luck next time. We just have to use our coconut. :oops: peace!!!

Hay hay hay. tanggapin na lang natin na talo ang manok natin. MP is not yet in the mold of EM. Surely MP will learn a lot from his fights with JMM and EM. he should learn new tricks and fight smartly. Let us give EM his due credit for this fight.

Post subject: re:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

Well, that's what happens when you read too much of the media. Didn't they teach you this in college? I kinda knew it was a bad omen when "Manilla Ice" was named after a spoof from a sellout fake wack wrapper.

I don't think training in secrecy is going to make a difference. Unless Pac dumps his trainer and gets someone who teaches him how to use his right, people are gonna use the blueprint on how to keep Pacman at bay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

Manny you're a true warrior. Even in defeat you showed humility. We respect you even more. You gave your all, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You took up the challenge of fighting a great opponent, prepared and dedicated yourself into training and gave us a very good fight! In boxing,there are 2 warriors out to win but it is always the fans of boxing who win big when two exceptional warriors battle it out and give their all. Thanks for your dedication and love for all the fans of boxing. You did a helluva great fight with a worthy opponent. Hats off to you. Thank you and you will remain our idol.We pray for your recovery and for your career. May you continue to show us more fights that will make us all proud of you and proud of being a Filipino. You are a true champion, a rare gem for the boxing world. You are indeed one of the few who keep the sport worth watching and give the fans a lot to be happy and cheer about whether you might be Filipino,American,Mexican,Asian,European whatever ethnicity you're from.You make us proud! We will remain with you and continue to support you in all your endeavors.You make us proud even more.Much repect to you our idol.YOU ARE OUR TRUE CHAMPION!!!Thank you Manny Godbless you always....

Congratulations Erik Morales - a great warrior, very worthy opponent.You gave boxing fans a lot to cheer for with this fight with our idol. We are glad you had given your dedication in training in preparation for this fight. We are winners as well because our idol,Pacman deserved a chance to have a match with one of the world's greatest champions and a true Mexican warrior,again congratulations Erik.

GODBLESS MANNY!!!! GODBLESS PACLAND!!! LONG LIVE PACLAND!!!!!

:toast: :toast: :toast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I don't think so. I believe that Manny could do better than that. I expected more of him as what he has always been. It's just that he was beaten by a better fighter THIS TIME. But I tell you, this loss will only fuel him to comeback better and stronger!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

..." if it was cleto reyes, i would have knocked him out."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:00 pm 
Heavyweight

sprite wrote:

pek u :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:09 pm 
Heavyweight

jamavz wrote:
..." if it was cleto reyes, i would have knocked him out."

Actually, cleto reyes gloves will work both ways. It might give you an advantage of punching harder but it also might hurt your knuckles due to its thin padding support.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Ang lalim ng hukay! :)

The TS must be using now another handle.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:23 pm 
Welterweight

Don't you know that there once was a very popular, well loved member here in pacland that got banned coz he dugged up one too many hukay threads :lol:

keep it up bro.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

lucky for you chups doesn't frequent pacland anymore. lolz

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:42 pm 
Lightweight

Since 2005?

Ang daming hinuhukay?

Why?

What's with those old post?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm 
Welterweight

bulcom wrote:
Since 2005?

Ang daming hinuhukay?

Why?

Kulang sa Pansin kasi tong TS na to e.

Pabayaan mo na lang dre at mapapansin din yan ng mga mods . lolz

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 pm 
Lightweight

bulcom wrote:
Since 2005?

Ang daming hinuhukay?

Why?

Bro this guy Jolz is the one reviving lots of old posts from 2005.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 pm 
Middleweight

slugfest wrote:
bulcom wrote:
Since 2005?

Ang daming hinuhukay?

Why?

Bro this guy Jolz is the one reviving lots of old posts from 2005.

ban this a**hole :throwup: (jolz) mods :verymad:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

wow hukay nga noh 2005 pa to eh :stump:
naapakan na si ts