Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:57 pm 
Bantamweight

FUNNY HOW PACLANDERS SAY THEY DONT MAKE EXCUSES WHEN READING THE POSTS OVER HERE, YOU'LL SEE TONS OF EM. WELL, MANNY HIMSELF IS MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT THE FIGHT SO WHY WOULDNT PACWORLD DO THE SAME, RIGHT. THEN AGAIN, AFTER THE MARQUEZ FIGHT, MANNY'S BELT IS "THE UNDISPUTED KING OF MAKING EXCUSES". FROM SOCKS TO BLISTERED FEET, TO BRUISED FISTS (WASNT HE WEARING REYES GLOVES THEN) AND NOW, BLAME IT ON THE GLOVES, THE HEADBUTT (HMM, HE SHOULD LEARN FROM KOSTYA TZU WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT SHARMBA MITCHELL'S EXCUSES ABOUT HIS LEG ON THEIR FIRST FIGHT). AND WHAT IS THIS RUMOR THAT PACLANDERS ARE SPREADING ABOUT THE FIGHT WAS FIXED??? GEESH, WAKE UP, HE JUST LOST TO A BETTER FIGHTER, TO THE TRUE P4P FIGHTER. COME TO THINK OF IT, MANNY HAS TO COME BACK AFTER THAT TUTORING HE RECEIVED FROM MARQUEZ THE LAST TIME AROUND, AHHHHHWWW, I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT, PACLANDERS ARE STILL SALIVATING ABOUT THE FIRST ROUND OF THAT FIGHT, BUT, HMM, WHO IS WEARING THE BELT? AND WHO MADE THE EXCUSES. CRYBABY PACQUIAO, WHIMPERING WHILE THE CORNER WORKS ON HIS CUT, TELL EM TO LEARN FROM ARCE, BLOODIED BUT NOT WHIMPERING IN THE CORNER, AND THEN AFTER THE FIGHT, YOU SEE MANNY CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. YOU NEED TO GROW UP MANNY, THIS IS THE RESULT OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND LACK OF PREPARATION. OH, I FORGOT, BILLIARDS, GAMBLING, SHOWBIZ GUESTINGS, POLITICS. YOU'RE ONLY GOOD AS YOUR LAST FIGHT YOU CRYBABY, SO PATHETIC, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BITCH SLAP MANNY SO HE'LL LEARN. OH I FORGOT, NOW PACLANDERS ARE BLAMING FREDDIE ROACH TOO HUH, HA HA H AHA, BLAME IT ON MANNY YOU NUTHUGGERS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:04 pm 
Middleweight

Restituto Frouquez wrote:
FUNNY HOW PACLANDERS SAY THEY DONT MAKE EXCUSES WHEN READING THE POSTS OVER HERE, YOU'LL SEE TONS OF EM. WELL, MANNY HIMSELF IS MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT THE FIGHT SO WHY WOULDNT PACWORLD DO THE SAME, RIGHT. THEN AGAIN, AFTER THE MARQUEZ FIGHT, MANNY'S BELT IS "THE UNDISPUTED KING OF MAKING EXCUSES". FROM SOCKS TO BLISTERED FEET, TO BRUISED FISTS (WASNT HE WEARING REYES GLOVES THEN) AND NOW, BLAME IT ON THE GLOVES, THE HEADBUTT (HMM, HE SHOULD LEARN FROM KOSTYA TZU WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT SHARMBA MITCHELL'S EXCUSES ABOUT HIS LEG ON THEIR FIRST FIGHT). AND WHAT IS THIS RUMOR THAT PACLANDERS ARE SPREADING ABOUT THE FIGHT WAS FIXED??? GEESH, WAKE UP, HE JUST LOST TO A BETTER FIGHTER, TO THE TRUE P4P FIGHTER. COME TO THINK OF IT, MANNY HAS TO COME BACK AFTER THAT TUTORING HE RECEIVED FROM MARQUEZ THE LAST TIME AROUND, AHHHHHWWW, I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT, PACLANDERS ARE STILL SALIVATING ABOUT THE FIRST ROUND OF THAT FIGHT, BUT, HMM, WHO IS WEARING THE BELT? AND WHO MADE THE EXCUSES. CRYBABY PACQUIAO, WHIMPERING WHILE THE CORNER WORKS ON HIS CUT, TELL EM TO LEARN FROM ARCE, BLOODIED BUT NOT WHIMPERING IN THE CORNER, AND THEN AFTER THE FIGHT, YOU SEE MANNY CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. YOU NEED TO GROW UP MANNY, THIS IS THE RESULT OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND LACK OF PREPARATION. OH, I FORGOT, BILLIARDS, GAMBLING, SHOWBIZ GUESTINGS, POLITICS. YOU'RE ONLY GOOD AS YOUR LAST FIGHT YOU CRYBABY, SO PATHETIC, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BITCH SLAP MANNY SO HE'LL LEARN. OH I FORGOT, NOW PACLANDERS ARE BLAMING FREDDIE ROACH TOO HUH, HA HA H AHA, BLAME IT ON MANNY YOU NUTHUGGERS!!!!!

I KNOW YOU LOVE PACQUIAO MAN. ADMIT IT. IT'S YOU AND ME ONLY IN

YOUR STUPID THREAD. COME ON DUDE..... ADMIT IT. HAHAHAHAHAH

:toast: :drinking: :celebrate: :combo:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:11 pm 
Flyweight

I must admit, this is very true. Manny has been forgetting where he came from because of too much fame and money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ya whatever... the story ends here.. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: Let's drink to that... :drinking: :drinking:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:24 pm 
Featherweight

Restituto Frouquez has a point too. If manny would go out again to have a rematch w/ morales(provided w/ cleto reyes gloves). I think for me its still the same old story and it would be a career suicide for him. For now, I think manny should focus on having other great fights to become a better fighter. Morales is just too much for him. He still needs improvement. Specially the pivoting part and more on defense.

Roach is right manny should fight the lesser great fighters first(tapia, ayala, hernandez etc..). Before going to morales again. This should give him a proper tune up.

Fighting Injin Chi also would be beneficial to manny.

Im a manny fan. but the way it looks to it . He still not that good than eric morales.

Head butts are natural in a boxing fight. Accidental is acceptable but intentional is out of desperation.

Making excuses is natural = sa mga natalo

ciao :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:27 pm 

Why listen to this boy, just do this... :finger:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:30 pm 
Strawweight

AM GLAD NOT ALL FILIPINOS MAKE EXCUSES
GOOD FOR YOU Restituto Frouquez

erik morales said>> am rick james and manny paquiao is my bitch.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:36 pm 
Middleweight

We respect your opinion, but no need for name-calling man. Go find Morales and kiss his ***.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:41 pm 
Lightweight

I hate to admit it but Manny's lost is more attributed to his lack of focus in the fight. I have seen his last 8 fights and the performance he exhibited in the EM's is a far cry from what he did against Barrera.

Was it the hunger for fame that was lost in the fight against EM? I don't know.. All I know is that he is still young at 26 and can still make a difference in the future... Just let go of this fight and learn more lesson... I wish for him to fight 2 more above average fighters before he fights EM again... and please don't push for a Barrera or an EM fight just yet... perhaps fight Larios... an Ayala... a Harrison... to build his confidence again...

MANNY LIVES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:41 pm 
Lightweight

Hi, RESTITITI PUKEZ. Admit it, you love me right! You have crush on me! right? Its me PAC-MAN, have you seen my body full of muscles? I know, you're an admirer of PACMAN. Its ok, thats the way it goes.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:32 pm 
Heavyweight

where is this sheety TS now? :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:54 pm 
Light Heavyweight

TS mag TS ka!

Dont tell God that you have a big problem but tell the problem that you have a great God. by Manny Pacquiao

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 pm 
Light Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
where is this sheety TS now? :lol:

He's long gone, this thread is 2 yrs. old already. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:11 pm 
Lightweight

it looks like 4 years to me :)

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:15 pm 
Heavyweight

Another TS using a different handle by now. :)