Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:59 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:25 pm 
Welterweight

truth is, men take a lot of pride. erik will never say he got hurt. the only guy i knew who admitted getting hurt was a great champion named oscar larios when he fought nedal hussein. erik got hurt bad in the 12th, didn't y'all notice? he was getting the taste of the manila ice experiment. i watched the replay last night until 1am and studied it. erik switched to southpaw right? when he did, manny unleashed a lot of right hooks and it took its toll on erik! if manny didn't get cut, or, to put it simply, if he practiced harder, he would've knock erik out in the last round. so he claims that he never got hurt? watch the replay tonight and watch his legs.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:35 pm 
Heavyweight

koala wrote:
truth is, men take a lot of pride. erik will never say he got hurt. the only guy i knew who admitted getting hurt was a great champion named oscar larios when he fought nedal hussein. erik got hurt bad in the 12th, didn't y'all notice? he was getting the taste of the manila ice experiment. i watched the replay last night until 1am and studied it. erik switched to southpaw right? when he did, manny unleashed a lot of right hooks and it took its toll on erik! if manny didn't get cut, or, to put it simply, if he practiced harder, he would've knock erik out in the last round. so he claims that he never got hurt? watch the replay tonight and watch his legs.

WHERE IS EM NOW? :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 pm 
Light Heavyweight

MOrales was not hurt thats why his face is swollen so much! bwhahahahhahahahha

Dont tell God that you have a big problem but tell the problem that you have a great God. by Manny Pacquiao

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:39 pm 
Lightweight

Will there be a PAC MORALEZ II? I hope so. What do you think guys?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm 
Middleweight

Cessna182 wrote:
Will there be a PAC MORALEZ II? I hope so. What do you think guys?

what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm 
Middleweight

jolz wrote:
koala wrote:

Why you askin'?
u wanna lick his balls? :biglaugh:

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm 
Middleweight

jolz wrote:
koala wrote:

Why you askin'?
u wanna lick his balls? :biglaugh: