Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Gawa na lang kayo nang itlog na pula o itlog na maalat. Konting kamot lang o konting jogging. Translation, sleep and grow up heheheheh.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:39 pm 
Restituto Frouquez wrote:
FUNNY HOW PACLANDERS SAY THEY DONT MAKE EXCUSES WHEN READING THE POSTS OVER HERE, YOU'LL SEE TONS OF EM. WELL, MANNY HIMSELF IS MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT THE FIGHT SO WHY WOULDNT PACWORLD DO THE SAME, RIGHT. THEN AGAIN, AFTER THE MARQUEZ FIGHT, MANNY'S BELT IS "THE UNDISPUTED KING OF MAKING EXCUSES". FROM SOCKS TO BLISTERED FEET, TO BRUISED FISTS (WASNT HE WEARING REYES GLOVES THEN) AND NOW, BLAME IT ON THE GLOVES, THE HEADBUTT (HMM, HE SHOULD LEARN FROM KOSTYA TZU WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT SHARMBA MITCHELL'S EXCUSES ABOUT HIS LEG ON THEIR FIRST FIGHT). AND WHAT IS THIS RUMOR THAT PACLANDERS ARE SPREADING ABOUT THE FIGHT WAS FIXED??? GEESH, WAKE UP, HE JUST LOST TO A BETTER FIGHTER, TO THE TRUE P4P FIGHTER. COME TO THINK OF IT, MANNY HAS TO COME BACK AFTER THAT TUTORING HE RECEIVED FROM MARQUEZ THE LAST TIME AROUND, AHHHHHWWW, I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT, PACLANDERS ARE STILL SALIVATING ABOUT THE FIRST ROUND OF THAT FIGHT, BUT, HMM, WHO IS WEARING THE BELT? AND WHO MADE THE EXCUSES. CRYBABY PACQUIAO, WHIMPERING WHILE THE CORNER WORKS ON HIS CUT, TELL EM TO LEARN FROM ARCE, BLOODIED BUT NOT WHIMPERING IN THE CORNER, AND THEN AFTER THE FIGHT, YOU SEE MANNY CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. YOU NEED TO GROW UP MANNY, THIS IS THE RESULT OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND LACK OF PREPARATION. OH, I FORGOT, BILLIARDS, GAMBLING, SHOWBIZ GUESTINGS, POLITICS. YOU'RE ONLY GOOD AS YOUR LAST FIGHT YOU CRYBABY, SO PATHETIC, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BITCH SLAP MANNY SO HE'LL LEARN. OH I FORGOT, NOW PACLANDERS ARE BLAMING FREDDIE ROACH TOO HUH, HA HA H AHA, BLAME IT ON MANNY YOU NUTHUGGERS!!!!!

[b]
It is funny the way you write. I can imagine a five-year-old kid talking.
"GO TO BED ANNOYING LITTE BOY, BE QUITE AND STOP YELLING"