Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:15 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:17 am 
Featherweight

By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:31 am 
Welterweight

i dont think so mr.penasco... i still beleive manny will eat barerra alive if they fight again in a rematch.. as for jmm, he have a chance defeating pacman on points but im sure manny will knock him out... em won the fight with manny in a hard way.. it's not a walk in the park win for him...

"manny is still the man because he's the only one who beats up barerra" -arum :peace:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:31 am 
Middleweight

penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.

You're just in way over your head. You analyze too much. Leave that to the true experts.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:42 am 
Heavyweight

penasco59 wrote:

i respect your opinion. he lost this one but it was a great fight dont you think? my opinion is he fought the wrong style, pac is no boxer, never will. he should stick to what got him here. im just curious why you seem to have such a bleak forecast for the pacman? theres almost hate on your tone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:42 am 
Middleweight

penasco59 wrote:

Manny can beat them hands tied, blind folded, and with you on their side. Bring your friends too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

penasco59 wrote:

Unfortunately....I have to agree with you on that one. I think Marquez and Barrera has a great chance against Manny in a rematch because Manny has been exposed. But, I think that if Manny even improved his boxing ability and defense even just a little bit, those guys would be out cold. Manny is way too strong and way too quick, that if he had just a bit more boxing skills, he'd wipe everyone out. But, if he stays just like this, he'll probably lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:53 am 
Flyweight

maybe..

if manny will be the underdog on that fight he will win. just like in the first fight with barrera his the underdog..

i always want to see the underdog win.. hehehehhehe!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:53 am 
Strawweight

hey penasco, just watch the first match, you saw what happened when Pacquiao destroyed him in the last round, Barrera gave UP, HIS BROTHER THREW IN THE TOWEL, and BARRERA WAS CRYING!!!

At least Pacquiao doesn't whine about his loss, unlike LATINO boxers

look at Oscar De La Hoya, cryin like a bitch, saying he should've won against Mosley. HELL NO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:15 am 
Welterweight

@penasco59, i would have to disagree with you... barrera is more of a brawler than a boxer that's why his style suits pacquiao the most among the 3 Ms... he does have boxing skills but these are not as good as jmm's and em's and that's why he opts to brawl most of the time...

even most US boxing analysts predict that a rematch between pac and mab will end up witth mab being knocked out again... it simply means that pac may have mab's number and it also desn't help him that his chin is softer than morales...

remember that mab got knocked out by junior jones twice (5th and 8th round) as well as pac's own 11th round tko... morales, on the other hand, was able to knock out junior jones in the 4th round of their fight...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:19 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: Under the blood red sky, a cloud gathered in Black and white
Nah Id on't think so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:20 am 
Heavyweight

penasco59 wrote:

So, it took that fight to give those pollos their huevos back, huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:31 am 
Featherweight

The bright side of a Pacquiao loss...
Now everybody wants to fight him again, he he he.
Sige lang, pila ulit kayo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:39 am 
Heavyweight

verk wrote:
The bright side of a Pacquiao loss...
Now everybody wants to fight him again, he he he.
Sige lang, pila ulit kayo.

Exactly. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:47 am 
Strawweight

Anong pinagsasabi mo? Dumaan si Erick Morales sa butas nang karayom bago siya nanalo against PacMan noh! Duguan pa ang isang mata ni PacMan non huh! Kung naknock out ni EM si PacMan, Yon... doon ako bibilib kay EM. Eh ang kaso duguan na nga yung isang mata ni PacMan hindi pa rin niya napabagsak. Anong ibig sabihin non? Imagine tol, umaagos ang dugo sa mata mo tapos nakatagal ka nang 12 rounds.

Yung kay Marquez naman, Luto yung laban. Naknocked down ni Pac man si Marquez pero binigyan lang nang tangang judge nang patas na score yung round. eh dapat pag na knock down dapat lamang ka agad nang two points.

Yung kay barrera talagang na knocked out ni Pacman yun. Kung hindi eh bakit hinagisan na nang tuwalya nang ka team si barrera kung alam nila na kaya pa ni Barrera si PacMan.

BASTA AKO PACMAN AKO ALL THE WAY!

Mag-isip ka tol! Hindi mo alam ang sinasabi mo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:54 am 
Middleweight

Quote:
penasco59
Flyweight

BARRERA WILL WIN IN A REMATCH! COUNT ON IT!

Yes you're right !! Only if PACMAN has one eye and one hand !! definitely .. JMM can't even beat PACMAN with 1 hand, EM can't beat PACMAN with 1 eye .. Barrera was decomposed with complete arsenal !!

:thor: :thor: