Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:38 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:11 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Chicago, Illinois
snakescales wrote:
Regardless of what you said with your bucktooth english Barrera would not defeat MP even in his best day. It took a bigger, heavier and more experienced EM to win over MP in a very close fight. If EM fought Barrera the way he fought MP last Saturday Barrera would have lost hands down, or even knocked out. Now Marquez is of the same boat as Barrera. With the level MP and EM fought last Saturday neither Barrera nor Marquez would win over either MP or EM.



You have a point there, I've never even thought of that. However, I read this crap that Arum is more likely to have MP to face JMM

Man I think thats BS. Now that MP's confidence might be temporarely down, he wants him to fight a man he didn't beat through the score cards. I say a rematch against EM wont happen. That is me prediction. I F*cking hate Arum and Murad.

Arum is smart, he wants MP to face Marquez right away, and not Morales again as an underdog. Questions are: Will Manny be very determined to beat JMM the way he was when he wanted to rematch JMM right away after their "draw"?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29208
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.



by now, where's the TS? :lol:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 5167
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
OMGWTFBBQ!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:28 pm
Posts: 3272
Image

_________________
I am just an ordinary jerk with nuthin to lose.......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Posts: 1006
freewheeze wrote:
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.



by now, where's the TS? :lol:


iba na cguro handle nyan...bka isa sa mga magagaling na inglesero na nagdedefend na ngayon kay pacman..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:09 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 3677
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.



Excuse me?? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:51 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 pm
Posts: 394
Location: Moscow/St. Petersburg
Oh No [FACEPALM], this thread's 5 years old :?
The Hukay brigade strikes again


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:48 am
Posts: 310
Location: s.korea
2 years ey.... ive waited 5 years for this so what now? where is barera and the rest of the clowns you mentioned?

pathetic indeed.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 am
Posts: 3291
Location: anjo shi aichi ken
freewheeze wrote:
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.



by now, where's the TS? :lol:


hiding under the handle--- kingofbira :biglaugh:

_________________
You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 pm
Posts: 319
whats this guy talking about, way out of tune, try to inhibit some sense mr. ts pacman is too far now from the names you mentioned which is already in the maximum level of their standard and getting old. you claim jmm, barrera, etc etc are miraculously be on the stage and pacquio is on the way down. a complete reverse of what is going on and what is to come. wake up or you are too numb to swallow the ethical standards of rational thinking.

make it simple so u will understand clearly, Manny Pacquiao cannot, repeat cannot go back to those guys he already demolished. he is very very very far now at this point. 2 years from now he is no longer in boxing, already accomplished the golden platter, whereas those you mentioned are just residues who step in and step out don't really know when, where or who to fight craving for attention in which boxing world already know they are all losers until they just dissipate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61540
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
:D naghukay na lang ng maolats :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7855
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
wala na yatang challenging na threads ah...

Trans: digger... :lol:

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:19 am
Posts: 6213
Location: 37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.


now please say that again? one trick pony you say?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
JOLogZ manood ka na lang ng pinoy extreme channel yun ang tunay na pba
hindi asa sa import.at yung mga import ginugulpi ng pinoy
di tulad ngayon ninakawan mo yung customer mo,nagwala akala nasa sariling bansa nanapak ng pulis at umupo dun sa desk blotter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40171
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
mga walangya. mga sepulturero! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 9389
Location: Manila City
taena. backhoe na ang ginamit niyo dito eh... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group