Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:38 pm 
Lightweight

snakescales wrote:
Regardless of what you said with your bucktooth english Barrera would not defeat MP even in his best day. It took a bigger, heavier and more experienced EM to win over MP in a very close fight. If EM fought Barrera the way he fought MP last Saturday Barrera would have lost hands down, or even knocked out. Now Marquez is of the same boat as Barrera. With the level MP and EM fought last Saturday neither Barrera nor Marquez would win over either MP or EM.

You have a point there, I've never even thought of that. However, I read this crap that Arum is more likely to have MP to face JMM

Man I think thats BS. Now that MP's confidence might be temporarely down, he wants him to fight a man he didn't beat through the score cards. I say a rematch against EM wont happen. That is me prediction. I F*cking hate Arum and Murad.

Arum is smart, he wants MP to face Marquez right away, and not Morales again as an underdog. Questions are: Will Manny be very determined to beat JMM the way he was when he wanted to rematch JMM right away after their "draw"?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am 
Heavyweight

penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.

by now, where's the TS? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 am 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 am 
Cruiserweight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.

iba na cguro handle nyan...bka isa sa mga magagaling na inglesero na nagdedefend na ngayon kay pacman..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:09 am 
Cruiserweight

penasco59 wrote:

Excuse me?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:51 am 
Welterweight

Oh No [FACEPALM], this thread's 5 years old :?
The Hukay brigade strikes again

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 am 
Welterweight

2 years ey.... ive waited 5 years for this so what now? where is barera and the rest of the clowns you mentioned?

pathetic indeed.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 am 
Cruiserweight

freewheeze wrote:
penasco59 wrote:

hiding under the handle--- kingofbira :biglaugh:

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 am 
Welterweight

whats this guy talking about, way out of tune, try to inhibit some sense mr. ts pacman is too far now from the names you mentioned which is already in the maximum level of their standard and getting old. you claim jmm, barrera, etc etc are miraculously be on the stage and pacquio is on the way down. a complete reverse of what is going on and what is to come. wake up or you are too numb to swallow the ethical standards of rational thinking.

make it simple so u will understand clearly, Manny Pacquiao cannot, repeat cannot go back to those guys he already demolished. he is very very very far now at this point. 2 years from now he is no longer in boxing, already accomplished the golden platter, whereas those you mentioned are just residues who step in and step out don't really know when, where or who to fight craving for attention in which boxing world already know they are all losers until they just dissipate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 am 
Heavyweight

:D naghukay na lang ng maolats :lol: :lol:

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 am 
Heavyweight

wala na yatang challenging na threads ah...

Trans: digger... :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 am 
Heavyweight

penasco59 wrote:

now please say that again? one trick pony you say?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 am 
Heavyweight

mga walangya. mga sepulturero! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 am 
Heavyweight

taena. backhoe na ang ginamit niyo dito eh... :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next