Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:06 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:08 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:22 pm
Posts: 98
CRAZY88EIGHTS,

You want to talk some crap, let's go!!! You want to get racial, here I am. First of all, when Barrera lost to Pacman, did he cry? NO. Did Marquez cry when he drew with Pacman? NO. How about your Pacman? Did you see your warrior cry like a little crybaby? YES! Poor Pacman, the whole world saw him cry like a little BIATCH. Maybe latino fans or family members cry but not their fighters. And DLH did not cry. While he was on the ground, he was in agony. He did NOT cry unlike your little pus@y pacman. You call him a true warrior? What the hell is that? Before you talk shiat, look at your crybaby little boy who got BEAT UP by a MEXICANO!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:14 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:51 am
Posts: 127
mga bro,di ba na headbutt din ni PACMAN si BARRERA?pero tlagang di sadya yun,ganun din naman tingin ko kay EM,tingin nyo?ganun lan tlaga,pero si BARRERA khit di naULO yun,tlagang talo kay PACMAN yun,kun di sya naputukan kay EM,mlamang iba resulta ng laban na yun.para skin di pa dapat mag-130ibs. si IDOL,iba ang galaw,halatang - halata,mabigat ang galaw,delikado sya kay BARRERA pag sa 130 laban,sigurado iba ang magiging laban


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:10 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:11 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Chicago, Illinois
penasco59 wrote:
CRAZY88EIGHTS,

You want to talk some crap, let's go!!! You want to get racial, here I am. First of all, when Barrera lost to Pacman, did he cry? NO. Did Marquez cry when he drew with Pacman? NO. How about your Pacman? Did you see your warrior cry like a little crybaby? YES! Poor Pacman, the whole world saw him cry like a little BIATCH. Maybe latino fans or family members cry but not their fighters. And DLH did not cry. While he was on the ground, he was in agony. He did NOT cry unlike your little pus@y pacman. You call him a true warrior? What the hell is that? Before you talk shiat, look at your crybaby little boy who got BEAT UP by a MEXICANO!!!



Mexicano fighters don't cry? really? DAMN! No really, you shouldn't speak for the proud Mexicans, you only lower yourself to anybody who offends you. I think you're right though, Mexican Boxers don't cry "AT ALL" (sarcasm).

"You want to talk some crap, let's go!!! You want to get racial, here I am. "-penasco

YES, cower behind your PC as you begin to get "RACIAL"
You sound too emotional, even if it is typing. Who is the one crying?


Thousands of Mexican's hold back their tears as they are too tough to cry, they fight in boxing rings. They fight poverty. They just fight. They don't have to be boxers.

Penasco, you aren't even a real Mexican. Atleast the Mexican you claim one should be, because here you are right now getting too EMO over a "Racial" comment that means "NOTHING" over the "Internet" LMFAO

Nobody takes you serious. All antipacs have one thing in common, they get offended too easily. They are weak minded, they don't have to be Mexican either. Race is not a factor in being weak minded, you could be Mexican, Filipino, White, or you name it.

Pac cries over boxing: his life. :boxing: :cry:
Penasco = EMO :cry: :cry:

:stump:

Bottom line: You are too damn EMO.



Image-pEMOsco

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO! OH THE AGONY!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:24 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 3455
Location: SPURS LANE, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
[quote="penasco59"]By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.[/quote]--------------------------------------------- HUH! DID THEY LET YOU COME BACK HERE? DID YOU RISE FROM THE GRAVE TOO EARLY? PENASCO, YOU ARE STILL THE SAME MEXICAN ****** WHO WANTS US PINOYS TO WORSHIP YOUR GODS WHO ARE MEXICAN FIGHTERS. GET OUT OF HERE.. YOUR TIME IS UP!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:30 pm
Posts: 6420
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.



So you are back Penasco :D . . . and as expected you're preaching you anti PAC gospel. Sooth yourself amigo . . . but Pacs loss Eric doesn't mean MAB, JMM and the rest are that excited to get a piece of PAC as you are trying to picture out. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: In fact they might be more scared than before. Pac's performance in that BLOODY WAR BATTLE with Eric could send shiver in your fighters spine. Just like you . . .they could be very happy in the turn of events b'cause the guy on top that makes them look like shits has just lost. :biglaugh:

You are so fast to say MAB will win in a rematch and they JMM, Juarez and Chi are ******* their CHOPS to get a piece of Pac :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: let's see who among your bets will be the first one to sign the dotted line on Pac next fight meanwhile this talk is nopthing but trash.

Now put this in your head . . . you came back here and started this trash and provocations . . . YOU STILL wanted to act as a TOUGH A$S WANNA BE :biglaugh: . . . don't ever forget who started this. Keep bitching while it last . . . Eric won but it doesn't change the fact that your CHICKEN PAPER CHAMP JMM refused to fight Pac twice and you are still the desperate PAC HATER . . . there's just so much hate in you . . . and I won't be suprised if you'll get your sorry A$S kicked out of here for the last time . . . for good.

Image Image Image

Question is why do you LOVE our website so much? :D

MAB can never fight how Eric fights . . . so he'll get maulled to submission again by PAC if that reamtch happens :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Last edited by pso_junior on Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: HeLL No!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:09 pm
Posts: 7751
Location: Southern California
Like Roy Jones said:"Style makes fight!" So its very clear Morales beat Pacquiao cuz of Morales style... and Pacquiao beat Barrera cuz of Pacquiao style... If you know what i mean? Featheweight division is so very interesting right now! Morales beats Pacquiao...Pacquiao beats Barrera...Barrera beats Morales...Damn! Its so confusing! Look even Marquez wants to mix with those top 3 Little fighters in the world! I would like to see a Marquez and Barrera shodown now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:26 am 
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.


HOW MANY MEXICANS DOES IT TAKE TO KNOCKED DOWN MANNY? NADA!!!!!! HOW MANY MEXICANS MANNY SENT KISSING THE CANVASS? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:40 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:16 pm
Posts: 449
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.


Let me entertain your thoughts...

You have to remember that Morales has the longest reach and punches the heaviest among any other super-feather and feather boxers. His chin was also a factor in the fight. Manny respected this and as a result, Manny has to back-up everytime Morales threw his flurries, and Manny was more reserved. His activity was kept in-check by Morales' power threat.

Watch any of the other Pac fights including Pac-Barrera and Pac-Marquez. Pac did not respect their power and he rarely moved backwards. Barrera and Marquez hit him flush, and he stood his ground and returned fire.

So don't expect the same results with other fighters. Barrera? I agree he can come in with a better game plan, but you won't see Pacman retreating against him. Pacman will be his usual hundred-punches a minute against him. Same against Marquez.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:28 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:58 pm
Posts: 28
Quote:
You want to talk some crap, let's go!!! You want to get racial, here I am. First of all, when Barrera lost to Pacman, did he cry? NO. Did Marquez cry when he drew with Pacman? NO. How about your Pacman? Did you see your warrior cry like a little crybaby? YES! Poor Pacman, the whole world saw him cry like a little BIATCH. Maybe latino fans or family members cry but not their fighters. And DLH did not cry. While he was on the ground, he was in agony. He did NOT cry unlike your little pus@y pacman. You call him a true warrior? What the hell is that? Before you talk shiat, look at your crybaby little boy who got BEAT UP by a MEXICANO!!!


penasco89,

Your words about Manny Pacquaio reveal how childishly hysterical you are. Normal for a girl but for a guy..? You sound like a groupie with your a_ss in the air, groveling at the feet of the Mexican boxing team! Take it easy or you'll have a nervous break down. You can never be even half the man that you spite! What has Manny Pacquaio done to you personally that you go to great lengths to slander him? But the more contempt that pour out of your mouth the more you dirty your own self. We are proud of Manny's tears as they're shed in honor of his country. It's not a question of whether Manny cried after losing because we already know he will always fight well and with profound consideration for his fellow Filipinos. We will be always grateful for him and proud of him.

The question is, do you make your idols, Mexican boxers, proud by being here and have a fit like the a_ss_hole that you are, pouring out spite towards Manny Pacquaio whom they obviously respect? You give retarded a very bad name! Then again, you're very entertaining when you make an embecile of yourself! Hahahah!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:05 am 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:23 am
Posts: 20
BARRERA WILL WIN IN A REMATCH! COUNT ON IT!
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.
_______________________________________________________________________

:biglaugh: Hey bro...don't know what planet you live in but dreams ahave carried you so far.... MANNY have not brouht his best yet so far especially with the wrong gloves. Morales camp was afraid that manny will knock EM with the gloves prefferred by MP. I THINK HE'LL COME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER! SMARTER THAN EVER! wake up man! :sledgehammer:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:05 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:02 pm
Posts: 42
penasco89,

do you think mexican fighters are much superior than pacman? hu . . .NEVER


what the hell are you ? . . . . DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT MANNY IS ONLY ONE VERSUS YOUR THREE-SOME-MUSKETEERS . . .

MANNY IS READY TO FACE ALL YOUR FIGHTERS, if you have more reserves . . .

THIS SIMPLY MEANS YOU CAN'T BEAT MANNY UNLESS DEPLOYING AS MANNY AS FIGHTERS YOU CAN . .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:13 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:29 pm
Posts: 1263
Location: University of Southern California (Los Angeles)
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.


Pacquiao KILLED Barrera to a point where he considered retirement... Pacquaio got screwed by the judges.... Erik won clean... I takes Three fags (Mexicans)to take down one PACMAN... By the way, this is Pacman first defeat to a Chicano... Facts for ya Biy@tch...

Oh by the way... he did you or your daddy make that leap across to our side of the border???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:16 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:29 pm
Posts: 1263
Location: University of Southern California (Los Angeles)
Manny is only 26... All these B@stards you speak of (except) for Jaurez are older than him.... Manny will rule the SuperFeather and below division within a year's time bro...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:26 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:32 am
Posts: 401
Location: I'm here. :0)
penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.


It's your opinion bruh...
:snoring: :snoring:

_________________
"To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are."
— Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:41 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 1:43 am
Posts: 79
Penasco 59, Filipino never threw towels to save the fighter not like like mexican.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group