Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:04 am 
Featherweight

bring it on!

Manny will take on anyone!

WOE to anyone who Manny fights next. forget PACMAN.

Wait for the return of the DESTROYER!

P.S. I really didnt like "PACMAN". It was too soft. THE DESTROYER was much better. And next time, ill advice Roach to unleash manny. Forget making him a better boxer. Just concentrate on making him a better destroyer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

this ****** ******* is at it again....hey hombre how's your neck. you have been a pinoy hater since day one, why?..you dont have to be a psychiatrist to figure out this cretin. hear me out guys...this it for all the newbie who dont know this *******. penisco is a mexican navyman who once was station in subic philippines. because he is a foulmouth as he is ...one of our dear brother almost decapitated his head and left him for dead. hehehe but the devil helped him survive and bow to get even with every pinoy he'll met. and the worse is he even married a native pinay and now have two daughters. i pity his family, imagine its surely a hell living with this *******....so fellow pacfans this is his "behind the monitor hate story". ask the veterans members in here and they will attest to this. so guys ignore this ******* from now on..this guy is not a boxing fan but a pure racist. he thinks he's superior as stupid as he was, hehehe get some help *******!, you cant bully everybody in here. i cant understand why we always have to eat this ****** assshole racist remarks , i'd say we show him some pinoy hospitality and kick his *** again. we dont want visitors shitting on our home do we guys...and for you penisco...hindi kita tatantanan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:29 am 
Bantamweight

hoy tugak na penasco,

ano ba hanap mo , away o gulo . . . .

wag kang mag-alala . . datu to no . . . .

papaksiwin kaya kita . . . ULOL . .

Kung lam ko lng n d2 k pla galing, isininigang n kita noon pa.

ay naku, sarap ka tirisin . . . PAPAKSIWIN KITA. kala mp ha.

---- shielded with iron ----

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:36 am 
Bantamweight

penasco59 wrote:
By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.

Hey you penishit... Why you hate PAC so much..
You have seen the PAC get schooled by Morales and that would may be enough... We now realized that Morales is a better boxer that night and it doesnt mean that Morales is better always.
No one is perfect, neither Manny, so he lost this one.. and he learns so much in this fight. he is just 26 and 1 year more and we will see the best of PacMan...
Only shows that he didnt learn anything from Barrera and Marquez. and only proves that MORALES is better than Barrera and Marquez.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:17 am 
Featherweight

wow, it's nice to know i'm still so liked around here. and just for the record, i talked "smack" because of some of the racist things that were said against latinos. i didn't start this and if you read my beginning comments, there was nothing racial about what i said. i wrote these comments because i wanted to give SOME of pacman's fans a little taste of their own medicine. and the truth is, i DON'T hate filipinos. i just "dislike" a very few. and yes, i was stationed in the p.i. and i got to love your country. by the way, before the fight, weren't most of pacman's fans saying that "trashtalking" was healthy and good for the sport? what's wrong? did i strike a nerve? if pacman would have won i SWEAR i would have come here and given him the biggest congratulations there is. hey, the fight was a close one but what bothers me is some of his fans just can't accept it and have to resort to making idiotic excuses. anyways, ALSETH, don't worry man, i love you too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:23 am 
Middleweight

NO.

Pacquiao winner via 1st round KO! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:50 am 
Heavyweight

By know, you can bet that barrera and marquez are ******* their chops for a rematch with pacquiao. pacquiao has been exposed as a one trick pony. after he beat barrera in 2003, he hasn't looked as dominate since that night. in fact, his performances are declining and i very well predicted. fighting at 130, barrera is going to have the edge and another thing, he's going to want the "r" word for "revenge". in a couple of years when all the dust is clear, pacquiao is going to have to go back to 122 lbs. because there are many top boxers waiting for him. he has become a marked man. guys like juarez, larios, in jin chi are ******* their chops to get a piece of pacman now. here is what happened to pacman, why his career is on the downside, first of all, he truly believed all the HYPE about him. secondly, he isn't as hungry as he used to be. these guys i mentioned all want what pacman wants and that recognition. give pacman two years and he will be a stepping stone. hey, it happens all the time and you can bet on it. one more very important thing, once his reflexes start to slow down, it's good night. he's going to get outboxed by virtually most top contenders.

I DONT THINK SO...... MORALES IS A FAR WAY DIFFERENT FIGHTER THAN THOSE TWO, HE'S MORE INTELLIGENT,MORE SCIENTIFIC AND HAS VERY BIG ADVANTAGE IN HEIGHT AND REACH OVER PACMAN AND EXPERIENCE FIGHTING AT 130LBS.. MORALES HAS BEEN FIGHTING ON THAT WEIGHT A LOT OF TIMES,ON THE OTHERHAND IT WAS PACMAN'S FIRST TIME TO FIGHT IN THAT WEIGHT AND YET HE GAVE EL TERIBLE A NO EASY FIGHT, TRADING PUNCHES, LANDING POWER SHOTS UNTIL THE LAST ROUND THOUGH SUFFERING FROM A NASTY CUT. THOUGH MANNY FELL SHORT IN THAT FIGHT,MORALES WAS THE BETTER BOXER IN TERMS OF COUNTER PUNCHING, BUT IF MANNY WASNT CUT HE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER AND GAVE MORALES A MORE HARD TIME SLUGGING IT OUT WITH HIM AND THE FIGHT COULD HAVE BEEN A REVERSAL.... BACK TO BARRERA AND MARQUEZ, PACQUIAO WILL WELCOME ANY REMATCH THATS FOR SURE, IT'S EASIER TO HAVE A REMATCH WITH A FIGHTER YOUVE ALREADY FOUGHT AND BEATEN WITH A KO IN CASE OF BARRERA, AND DOWNING A FIGHTER THRICE IN THE CASE OF MARQUEZ..... YOU WILL HAVE THE EDGE IN CONFIDENCE AND MOMENTUM IN FIGHTING IN THIS SITUATION,THERE WONT BE TOO MUCH PRESSURE, AS FOR BARRERA AND MARQUEZ IT WILL BE TOO MUCH PRESSURE FOR THEM FIGHTING MANNY AGAIN AFTER MANNY BEAT THEIR ASSES OUT IN THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER...AS FOR BARRERA HE DOESNT HAVE THE GRANITE CHIN COMPARED TO MORALES TO WITHSTAND MANNYS PUNCHING POWER,AND HE DOESNT HAVE THE POWER TO SUSTAIN MANNY'S SPEED AND MANNNY'S IMPROVING CHIN, PACMANS TOUGHNESS HAVE IMPROVED OVER THE YEARS, AS YOU CAN SEE ON SATURDAYS FIGHT HE FOUGHT LIKE HE DIDNT WANT IT TO END,AND LASTLY THEIR HEIGHT AND REACH ARE ALMOST THE SAME ... AND AS FOR MARQUEZ, MANNY FELL SHORT IN THE LATER ROUNDS AND DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN B WHEN MARQUEZ CHANGED HIS GAMEPLAN TO BACK OFF AND COUNTER PUNCH,BUT SAME AS BARRERA, MARQUEZ'S CHIN IS NOT THE SAME AS MORALES' CHIN OF STEEL, AND LIKE BARRERA AGAIN MARQUEZ DOESNT HAVE THAT POWER TO STOP MANNY, IN THEIR LAST FIGHT WHICH WENT TO A DRAW, IN THE LATER ROUNDS MARQUEZ CAUGHT MANNY WITH CLEAR POWER SHOTS IN THE FACE, BUT MANNY WAS UNFAZED TAKING HIS SHOTS, YOU CAN SEE THEIR MANNY CAN TAKE ANY MARQUEZ OR BARRERA POWER PUNCH.... REGARDLESS OF ANY REMATCH BETWEEN THE TWO, PACMANS STILL HAVE THE EDGE, THATS MY ANALYSIS OF COURSE.BUT NOT FOR MORALES, PACMANS STILL NOT READY FOR HIM, HE STILL HAS A LOT OF HOMEWORK TO DO TO BEAT MORALES ***. HE SHOULD FIGHT FIRST ANOTHER FIGHTER AT 130LBS. SO HE CAN ADAPT TO THE FIGHTING STYLES IN THIS DIVISION. IF BARRERA, PACMAN WILL SLUG IT OUT AGAIN WITH HIM,COZ MANNY HAS AN EASIER TIME ATTACKING BARRERA COZ HE'S NOT TALLER AND BIGGER LIKE MORALES AND MORALES IS A BETTER COUNTER PUNCHER AND HAS LONGER HANDS..., AND IF MARQUEZ, IT COULD BE NO PROBLEM, HE HAS DOWNED HIM 3TIMES, HE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT TIME IF THEY FIGHT AGAIN...AS FOR MORALES,HE CAN SIT STILL LINGERING HIS VICTORY... BUT THE SECOND COMING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.... :D :D :D

-----------------------------------
EXPECT PACMAN LIKE YOU EXPECT JESUS TO COME BACK..................

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

penasco59 wrote:

For me Manny will sure will win if the remacth for MAB and PAC coz Manny will not going to let that happen again. Manny loose to Morales coz he gave Morales a respect in the early round but if he will do what he will do to MAB and JMM im sure that the out come is different

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:07 pm 
Lightweight

penasco59 wrote:
wow, it's nice to know i'm still so liked around here. and just for the record, i talked "smack" because of some of the racist things that were said against latinos. i didn't start this and if you read my beginning comments, there was nothing racial about what i said. i wrote these comments because i wanted to give SOME of pacman's fans a little taste of their own medicine. and the truth is, i DON'T hate filipinos. i just "dislike" a very few. and yes, i was stationed in the p.i. and i got to love your country. by the way, before the fight, weren't most of pacman's fans saying that "trashtalking" was healthy and good for the sport? what's wrong? did i strike a nerve? if pacman would have won i SWEAR i would have come here and given him the biggest congratulations there is. hey, the fight was a close one but what bothers me is some of his fans just can't accept it and have to resort to making idiotic excuses. anyways, ALSETH, don't worry man, i love you too.

You pointed out that Mexican Warriors don't cry, yet, Pacman did. That was a sad attempt to throw the Race Card on to the table. That isn't even borderline racist, it's just stupid.

Who said trashtalking was healthy in boxing? It doesn't matter because you shouldn't believe everything people say. Not only did you give those Pac fans that talked "trash" a lesson, but you also inherited a good chance of getting banned :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:18 pm 
Heavyweight

You want to talk some crap, let's go!!! You want to get racial, here I am. First of all, when Barrera lost to Pacman, did he cry? NO. Did Marquez cry when he drew with Pacman? NO. How about your Pacman? Did you see your warrior cry like a little crybaby? YES! Poor Pacman, the whole world saw him cry like a little BIATCH. Maybe latino fans or family members cry but not their fighters. And DLH did not cry. While he was on the ground, he was in agony. He did NOT cry unlike your little pus@y pacman. You call him a true warrior? What the hell is that? Before you talk shiat, look at your crybaby little boy who got BEAT UP by a MEXICANO!!!

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE ,I MEAN NO BAD BLOOD BETWEEN US CAUSE IT'S A NONSENSICAL THING TO DO...SEEMS LIKE YOU TOO WANT TO BE RACIAL... FIRST OF ALL MEXICAN AND FILIPINOS ARE BLOOD BROS. THEY HAVE SIMILARITIES, APPEARANCE,FAITH,CULTURE ETC... IF YOU DONT WANT RACIAL DISCRIMINATION YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW SUIT, IGNORE THE RACIST BUGGING YOU.......LET'S TALK ABOUT PACMAN CRYING,IT'S BETTER TO SEE PACMAN CRYING AFTER A FIGHT THAN SEEING MORALES PISSED OFF AND SHOWING UNSPORTSMANSHIP TOWARDS HIS COMPATRIOT BARRERA WHEN HE LOST IN THEIR LAST FIGHT....IN THEIR LAST FIGHT, WHEN THE SCORECARDS WHERE ANNOUNCED, BARRERA HELD HIS HAND, BUT MORALES DECLINED TO SHAKE HANDS WITH HIM AND EVEN THREW HIS WATER BOTTLE TO BARRERA, NOW THAT'S SHAMEFUL, TWO COMPATRIOTS OF THE SAME RACE SHOWING DISRESPECT TO EACH OTHER, THAT'S MORE EMBARASSING THAN SEE PACMAN CRYING.......AND AS A MATTER OF FACT ITS NOT PACMAN'S FIRST TIME TO CRY IN A FIGHT MANNY CRIED WHEN HE BEAT LEDWABA IN TEXAS WHEN HE SHOWED WHO HE WAS,MANNY CRIED BEATING BARRERA,MANNY CRIED WHEN HE FOUGHT TO A DRAW WITH JMM, MANNY IS AN EMOTIONAL PERSON,HE GETS EMOTIONAL AFTER A FIGHT CAUSE HE KNEW HE HAS DONE HIS BEST FOR HIS COUNTRY,MANNY DOESN'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY HE GETS, HE FIGHTS FOR HONOR AND PRIDE, MANNY ALWAYS GETS EMOTIONAL AFTER DOING OR TRYING HIS BEST IN EVERYFIGHT,WHEN HE LOSE, HE CRIES,YET WHEN HE WINS HE ALSO CRIES......AND YOU SAID MANNY CRIED INFRONT OF THE WORLD CRYING LIKE BIATCH, THAT'S LIKE SAYING YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR LOVED ONES ARE ALSO BITCHES,COZ YOU YOURSELF ADMITTED THAT THEY CRY TOO,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S NOT IN NATIONAL T.V. MANNY GETS EMOTIONAL BECAUSE HE KNOW HIS COMPATRIOTS ARE ALWAYS IN HIS BACK TO SUPPORT HIM WHETHER HE WINS OR HE LOSE..... THAT'S NOT A SHAME, IT'S A RARE TRAIT THAT EVERY INDIVIDUAL CAN HAVE............. :D :D

---------------------------------------------------------------
EXPECT PACMAN LIKE YOU EXPECT JESUS TO COME BACK........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

If barrera meets manny the second time, the result will be the same. Manny got barrera's number.

:smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:29 pm 

youwuntpalo wrote:
penasco59 wrote:

You pointed out that Mexican Warriors don't cry, yet, Pacman did. That was a sad attempt to throw the Race Card on to the table. That isn't even borderline racist, it's just stupid.

Who said trashtalking was healthy in boxing? It doesn't matter because you shouldn't believe everything people say. Not only did you give those Pac fans that talked "trash" a lesson, but you also inherited a good chance of getting banned :P

FYI, this guy has been banned a lot of times already and he still manages to resurrect. Malapit na kasi ang Easter Sunday :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:40 pm 
Featherweight

listen, i was wrong as well as pacman fans about talking trash. truth is, pacman is one tough son of a gun. my hat goes out to him. i don't mean everything i write it is just i sometimes react with knee jerk reactions. anyways, let's make a deal, i will not talk crap or racial stuff and i will not belittle pacman if some pacman fans will do the same. deal? now let's make a truce and talk boxing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:10 pm 
Lightweight

penasco59 wrote:
listen, i was wrong as well as pacman fans about talking trash. truth is, pacman is one tough son of a gun. my hat goes out to him. i don't mean everything i write it is just i sometimes react with knee jerk reactions. anyways, let's make a deal, i will not talk crap or racial stuff and i will not belittle pacman if some pacman fans will do the same. deal? now let's make a truce and talk boxing.

No deal for me. I cant stop anyone from typing out of their *** as a racist which will trigger you to retort with more racism. I can make fun of them for sure though and tell them they will get banned ;) including you . However, If thats what triggers you to be a racist, well then, you aren't going to get very far.

If you want to talk boxing. Barrera CAN beat Pacquiao, but I wouldn't count on it. I still believe Manny Pacquiao could knock EM out. Everyone said he would beat EM easily. I told them to stop counting out EM since he lost to MAB because that doesn't mean squat. I said EM can box, and box he sure did. However, MP already beat Barrera in a very believable fashion, not some unanimous decision, but a TKO. Pac's defense is not good enough, his boxing skills have ascended, not greatly, but the evidence is there againt EM. IMO: His defense against counters and any other attack will sharpen up, that is why I think he will beat MAB again in their second meeting. If he doesn't improve that, then you may be right. As crafty as Barrera is, I don't think his arm length would allow him to capitolize on MP's weaknesses though. It's evident that 2 Mexicans of the 3M's could beat MP by points if MP fails to improve boxing; tightening, or loosening his defense, and keeping his guard up. The real question is, can MAB beat MP by points? His boxing style allowed him to land a LOT more cleaner punches to EM which shook EM more than MP did. Even though MAB improved his in-fighting, it means nothing if MP fights him with range. Ultimately MP is remembered by his boxing, and not all the movies and shows he does on TV, and I believe he will come and focus on winning through another light now, his old light. This will not allow MAB to cleverly outbox MP with MP's unorthodox style.

How would MAB deal with Marquez, and why don't I see them fighting each other?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:32 pm 
Flyweight

Regardless of what you said with your bucktooth english Barrera would not defeat MP even in his best day. It took a bigger, heavier and more experienced EM to win over MP in a very close fight. If EM fought Barrera the way he fought MP last Saturday Barrera would have lost hands down, or even knocked out. Now Marquez is of the same boat as Barrera. With the level MP and EM fought last Saturday neither Barrera nor Marquez would win over either MP or EM.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next