Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
Asoxtao, no disrespect but are you aware of what you are saying to Morales? Morales will not be called legend if he is cheating on his opponents. Plus, he outboxed Manny in there first meeting because Manny was still a one-handed fighter. If you will watch again the 2nd fight, Manny hurt Morales with a right hook to the temple that buckled Erik's feet in the 10th round followed by the left hook that Knocked Erik down.

Bwahahaha Morales is legend? LOL. Why did he quit to Pacman? Also Marco own his azz. He never fight JMM when JMM was not big time, but now Morales is laos he expect to JMM that they fight? Common. Morales is a buang.

No, Morales did not over skill Pacman. It was a psychological trick on Pacman. When Manny learn his power is diminish he get confuse and dout himselves so he slow down a little bit. He only come harder in late rounds when he snap out of his confusion. Look to Manny facial expression. It was like mental manipulation that Morales win!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm 
Heavyweight

Of course cos Manny not hit Morales with super hard body shot in rd 1. Hes not game plan like that EARLY ATTACK in fight 1. Coach Freddie want Pacman to wear Morales and KO him in late rd. Of course, BUT he KO Morales with RIGHT glove right???? Hmmm are u understood now?

Manny say some claim about gloves. People laugh to him esp his hater. Ppl insult manny during 2005 cos he lose. Even pinoys hate him and point finger to him. No politicians. no rich friends, small media, only loyal fans like me stay. Even abs cbn live him. Only Jinkee, family and Freddie stay to him.

But Manny proof in remuch that he was right. Morales cheated with Winning Pillow glove and KO him, then suddenly his friends come back. Remember that day in November? I love November cos thats day that Manny KO azzzhole Morales and shut up media and hater[/quote]

you really hate Morales dont you?
Pacquiao really admits that he lose to Morales.I know pacman is comfortable with the punchers glove or cleto reyes but It is not Morale's fault if pac wear the pillow glove,he didnt cheated,he just outboxed manny that time and Erik is the better boxer that night.

Genghis Khan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 pm 
Middleweight

Quote:
Bwahahaha Morales is legend? LOL. Why did he quit to Pacman? Also Marco own his azz. He never fight JMM when JMM was not big time, but now Morales is laos he expect to JMM that they fight? Common. Morales is a buang.

No, Morales did not over skill Pacman. It was a psychological trick on Pacman. When Manny learn his power is diminish he get confuse and dout himselves so he slow down a little bit. He only come harder in late rounds when he snap out of his confusion. Look to Manny facial expression. It was like mental manipulation that Morales win!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Erik is a true legend.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
Pacquiao really admits that he lose to Morales.I know pacman is comfortable with the punchers glove or cleto reyes but It is not Morale's fault if pac wear the pillow glove,he didnt cheated,he just outboxed manny that time and Erik is the better boxer that night.

nope men, i have no hate to him. i think hez a over rated fighter. i watch alot of his fight since i was in my college years. Morales is not dominating fighter like Barrera JMM or of course Pacman. He always have a hard time to c, b level fighters.

morales cheat with gloves. i belive that, even quinito henson and korina sanches belive that before

Look to Manny for evedence. He always beat up c,b level fighter. Morales always get many black eyes so i think hes over rated!!!!!

Quote:

nope men hez not

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 pm 
Heavyweight

asoxtao wrote:
Quote:

nope men, i have no hate to him. i think hez a over rated fighter. i watch alot of his fight since i was in my college years. Morales is not dominating fighter like Barrera JMM or of course Pacman. He always have a hard time to c, b level fighters.

morales cheat with gloves. i belive that, even quinito henson and korina sanches belive that before

Look to Manny for evedence. He always beat up c,b level fighter. Morales always get many black eyes so i think hes over rated!!!!!

Quote:

nope men hez not

Henson?KORina?
now i know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genghis Khan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
Henson?KORina?
now i know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

expert coach freddie also say that winning gloves is pillow. so i belived that. manny power was diminish men its very evidence in the fight. watch it in u tube men

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm 
Middleweight

Quote:
nope men hez not

Duran quit in their rematch with Leonard. Oscar quit on his stool fighting Pac. Arguello quit in their 2nd fight with Pryor. Tyson quit with his fight with Thompson and so did Morales quit against Pac during their third fight.

SO are you saying that Duran,De la Hoya, Arguello, and Tyson are not legends?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 pm 
Lightweight

Hey men,

Duran quit vs Sugar Ray was different cos he was not got beat up. He just get iritated so he said no mas and walk away.

Oscar was Lolo Oscar and he cannot pull trigger men.

Arguello was a long fight he didnt quit he got beat up and cant get up, he was hubog

Tyson was Lolo Tyson and Fat Tyson

Morales was not beat up hard only get swarm. Look at him hes not very hurt. He just quit afte knock down

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm 
Heavyweight

asoxtao wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

nope men hez not

korina!! what a shocker.. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:45 am 
Middleweight

Asoxtao, no disrespect but if you went to college, then why is your grammar layk dat? Please don't embarrass yourself here on Pacland. If you hate Erik then Ok no one will stop you. It's your opinion. For your own view he's not a legend but for Bert Sugar he is so. CASE CLOSED. :D Gud Morning!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:57 am 
Heavyweight

So many things weren't in favor of Pac for this fight.

First, Pac came to the US 5 weeks before the JMM rematch.
Then JMM dropped out .
Arum got EM to take the fight but at 130.
Fight was set for March 19, 2005.
Pac agreed to take on EM at 130 on a 10-weeks notice.

This is probably the only fight Freddie Roach overtrained Pac.
10 weeks of hard training wore out Pac imo.
Pac now refuses to train for 10 weeks. He feels 8 weeks is enough.

The gloves and the lost blood sample ? That's been beat to death.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Desert Fox wrote:
Thats the twin brother of broAskal.... 8)

lets ask first their kumpare..hehehe..

EM clearly had won their first encounter.. nuff said.. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:00 pm 
Welterweight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
ASOXTAO , here's Manny's comment about the gloves

http://youtu.be/eAmvyN-g-XA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:55 pm 
Heavyweight

fonzy wrote:
bob arum is behind all of these.

he allowed morales camp to request manny to submit for blood test closer to the fight.
he allowed morales camp to request manny using different gloves.

now.... he told the world manny is the greatest fighter he has ever seen :)

His promoter was still Murad Muhamad and not Bob Arum.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm 
Middleweight

Morales indeed out boxed Pacman in some rounds but not all and one thing i noticed is that all of the judges are bias on scoring.. anyways, it was in the last round that Pacman uses his right hand and it was very effective he could have KO Morales on that last round but it was a little too late..It was a good fight though. 8)

The loss was a blessing in disguise because as we can see Pacman now is a complete boxer!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next