Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:58 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm 
Middleweight

Attention guys, some said Morales exibited a promising comeback form in other previous threads against Maidana. Well, I disagree, all Morales did against this guy is a technique and will to survive. IMHO, he has nothing anymore, Maidana is just an aggressive boxer who happens to win on almost all his fights. Did you see how he reacted when Morales caught him with a single left hook, he wobbled, he's just young that's why he easily recovered, I'm not even sure if Maidana could beat JMM or Humberto Soto. I doubt it! :? :? :?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
so whats with their second and 3rd fight?he used cleto reyes why didnt he ko him in the 1st round?hhmmn 8)

Of course cos Manny not hit Morales with super hard body shot in rd 1. Hes not game plan like that EARLY ATTACK in fight 1. Coach Freddie want Pacman to wear Morales and KO him in late rd. Of course, BUT he KO Morales with RIGHT glove right???? Hmmm are u understood now?

Manny say some claim about gloves. People laugh to him esp his hater. Ppl insult manny during 2005 cos he lose. Even pinoys hate him and point finger to him. No politicians. no rich friends, small media, only loyal fans like me stay. Even abs cbn live him. Only Jinkee, family and Freddie stay to him.

But Manny proof in remuch that he was right. Morales cheated with Winning Pillow glove and KO him, then suddenly his friends come back. Remember that day in November? I love November cos thats day that Manny KO azzzhole Morales and shut up media and hater

Last edited by asoxtao on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm 
Lightweight

astig_119 wrote:
Attention guys, some said Morales exibited a promising comeback form in other previous threads against Maidana. Well, I disagree, all Morales did against this guy is a technique and will to survive. IMHO, he has nothing anymore, Maidana is just an aggressive boxer who happens to win on almost all his fights. Did you see how he reacted when Morales caught him with a single left hook, he wobbled, he's just young that's why he easily recovered, I'm not even sure if Maidana could beat JMM or Humberto Soto. I doubt it! :? :? :?

Morales CHEATED WITH FORCING MAIDANA TO WEAR PILLOW GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 pm 
Heavyweight

infested warlock wrote:
phantom engineer wrote:
asoxtao wrote:
Pacman lose becos he wear Winning Pillow gloves, plus morales head butt to him to cut his eye and blind manny

pamilyar ang sentence construction mo. parang sinadyang mali. tapos bantamweight. Na-ban ka ba?

oo nga eh,Visayan boy is that you? :lol:

I think VB is from Dumaguete City, and Asoxtao is from Cebu.
But they have something in common.

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=193865&hilit=

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:00 pm 
Heavyweight

asoxtao wrote:
This is sadest day of my life as a Pac fan. Morales was azzhole trick Manny to wear PILLOW GLOVES!! Now, I remember big nose Morales cheating to Marcos Maidana too with Winning Gloves. Now I only think that if Morales was not a gay and quiter, he would get kill by Pacman in 3rd remuch.

Remuch is my most favorite fight of Manny victory. I was go to Megamall to watch that. And many people stand up, including old man in wheel chair!! I remember that day and I am cry on my eyes.

I love you Pacman.

nurse! nurse! nurse!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:20 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ImABum wrote:
asoxtao wrote:
This is sadest day of my life as a Pac fan. Morales was azzhole trick Manny to wear PILLOW GLOVES!! Now, I remember big nose Morales cheating to Marcos Maidana too with Winning Gloves. Now I only think that if Morales was not a gay and quiter, he would get kill by Pacman in 3rd remuch.

Remuch is my most favorite fight of Manny victory. I was go to Megamall to watch that. And many people stand up, including old man in wheel chair!! I remember that day and I am cry on my eyes.

I love you Pacman.

nurse! nurse! nurse!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
nurse! nurse! nurse!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 pm 
Heavyweight

Morales won vs PacMan I because Morales was more skilled than PacMan. What went wrong was PacMan retreated as Morales mowed him to the ropes.

In their second meeting. PacMan learned and planted his feet many times in the middle ring (middle rounds). PacMan also slugged it out. Morales was so gassed out and beaten.

In their 3rd meeting, PacMan timed Morales in his first knocked down. Morales can still fight after he was knocked down the 3rd time but he must have realized he had no real arsenal on that day to defeat PacMan.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 pm 
Heavyweight

The loss to Morales was the best thing that ever happened to Manny, who mostly relied on his left straight. The loss prompted him and Roach to develop Pacquiao from a slugger to the feared boxer puncher he is today.

-Jimi Hendrix

Love*Peace*MUSIC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm 
Middleweight

I think Manny has a chance in beating Morales on that fight, kung hindi lang sana naapektuhan yung mata niya because of the head butt na kung saan the referree called it a punched cause the cut.

Manny is against all odds that night, everything went wrong, that I think it is his off night o malas na laro niya kaya natalo siya. Well a loss is a loss... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm 
Lightweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Morales won vs PacMan I because Morales was more skilled than PacMan. What went wrong was PacMan retreated as Morales mowed him to the ropes.

In their second meeting. PacMan learned and planted his feet many times in the middle ring (middle rounds). PacMan also slugged it out. Morales was so gassed out and beaten.

In their 3rd meeting, PacMan timed Morales in his first knocked down. Morales can still fight after he was knocked down the 3rd time but he must have realized he had no real arsenal on that day to defeat PacMan.

hahaha this is sending wrong info. :lol: :lol:

nope the real reason manny was lost bec of the gloves. if manny had wear the proper glove then the hard shots he give to morales will take efect and ko morales so early before rd 6. it was so cleared in 1st rd morales cannot breath bec of solid body shot by pacman!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 pm 
Middleweight

Asoxtao, no disrespect but are you aware of what you are saying to Morales? Morales will not be called legend if he is cheating on his opponents. Plus, he outboxed Manny in there first meeting because Manny was still a one-handed fighter. If you will watch again the 2nd fight, Manny hurt Morales with a right hook to the temple that buckled Erik's feet in the 10th round followed by the left hook that Knocked Erik down. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 am 
Heavyweight

Asoxtao, should watch the tape again and appreciate the boxing skills of Morales.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:37 am 
Heavyweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Asoxtao, should watch the tape again and appreciate the boxing skills of Morales.

sakto!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:51 am 
Heavyweight

Thats the twin brother of broAskal.... 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next