Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:11 pm 
Flyweight

I've been here for so long but just as an observer. Well, in my own observation it will be a night of fireworks for pacman whether he'll win by KO or decision. The thing is, it is a money business. If Many will lose, they may not have anymore fights, but if he wins, there will be another fight that the promoters will look forward. I say promoters and not the boxers because they are the one who really make money and with EM and MP, there is a great chance for them to get more money by letting them fight in a rubber match.

Manny by KO if he will attack the bread basket of Em!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:15 pm 
Heavyweight

sumsuman wrote:
I've been here for so long but just as an observer. Well, in my own observation it will be a night of fireworks for pacman whether he'll win by KO or decision. The thing is, it is a money business. If Many will lose, they may not have anymore fights, but if he wins, there will be another fight that the promoters will look forward. I say promoters and not the boxers because they are the one who really make money and with EM and MP, there is a great chance for them to get more money by letting them fight in a rubber match.

that ain't bread basket
that's tortilla basket :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:18 pm 
Heavyweight

sumsuman wrote:

No more fights?
MP is not the only fighter in the world Buddy
great fights are coming this year,in other weight div.
EM by KO
8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:52 pm 
Flyweight

Well, well well... If MP will lose, EM will not fight against MP anymore and EM's promoter will not like it because they will not gain as much as what they could if this two fighters will be feature. So MP needs to win by hook or by crook! But Manny will win by KO for sure.

Theres no other boxer that will fight against EM that promoters will not gain much. It is only MP and MP alone. And it is only MP that will knock Morales down. The first ever!!!

Boritos Basket need to be digged in!!!

Manny by KO!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:04 pm 
Heavyweight

sumsuman wrote:
Well, well well... If MP will lose, EM will not fight against MP anymore and EM's promoter will not like it because they will not gain as much as what they could if this two fighters will be feature. So MP needs to win by hook or by crook! But Manny will win by KO for sure.

Theres no other boxer that will fight against EM that promoters will not gain much. It is only MP and MP alone. And it is only MP that will knock Morales down. The first ever!!!

Manny by KO!!!

Welcome to Pacland Bro! Enjoy your stay and have fun with the clowns here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAC by TKO in the later rounds!

God bless!

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:58 am 
Heavyweight

jackie wrote:
sumsuman wrote:

Manny by KO!!!

Welcome to Pacland Bro! Enjoy your stay and have fun with the clowns here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAC by TKO in the later rounds!

God bless!

here come's my #1 FAN
jajaja you even follow me to the BUY,SELL AND TRADE FORUM
EM By KO 8)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:45 am 
Welterweight

sumsuman wrote:

Hey Sumsuman not EM anymore its dela hoya.. :lol: :lol:
The fight is 40% winnability by MP.. I agree with you it is money business plus History..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 am 
Welterweight

off course he will!!!

8)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:59 am 
Heavyweight

I wouldn't be so sure since delahoya is motivated now. Roach has gotten delahoya fired up. i see oscar going for early knockout in this fight so he can shut roach up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:36 am 
Flyweight

we are sure of it ..... Manny will KO Hoya......... oh my should i say MORE???

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 am 
Heavyweight

OH YEAAAH!! ... I'm so sure myself I'll even predict
which round he will get knocked down ... round 3!

He will go down in round 3!! WOHOOOO!!

Victory loves Preparation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 am 
Welterweight

this thread was originally posted jan of 2006 and was talking about pac vs em. who revived this and made into a hoya pac fight thread?

weird...