Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:11 pm 
Offline
Flyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:44 pm
Posts: 20
Location: BKK
I've been here for so long but just as an observer. Well, in my own observation it will be a night of fireworks for pacman whether he'll win by KO or decision. The thing is, it is a money business. If Many will lose, they may not have anymore fights, but if he wins, there will be another fight that the promoters will look forward. I say promoters and not the boxers because they are the one who really make money and with EM and MP, there is a great chance for them to get more money by letting them fight in a rubber match.

Manny by KO if he will attack the bread basket of Em!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Posts: 13709
Location: acapulco
sumsuman wrote:
I've been here for so long but just as an observer. Well, in my own observation it will be a night of fireworks for pacman whether he'll win by KO or decision. The thing is, it is a money business. If Many will lose, they may not have anymore fights, but if he wins, there will be another fight that the promoters will look forward. I say promoters and not the boxers because they are the one who really make money and with EM and MP, there is a great chance for them to get more money by letting them fight in a rubber match.

Manny by KO if he will attack the bread basket of Em!!!


that ain't bread basket
that's tortilla basket :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:02 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Santa Monica California.
sumsuman wrote:
I've been here for so long but just as an observer. Well, in my own observation it will be a night of fireworks for pacman whether he'll win by KO or decision. The thing is, it is a money business. If Many will lose, they may not have anymore fights, but if he wins, there will be another fight that the promoters will look forward. I say promoters and not the boxers because they are the one who really make money and with EM and MP, there is a great chance for them to get more money by letting them fight in a rubber match.

Manny by KO if he will attack the bread basket of Em!!!

No more fights?
MP is not the only fighter in the world Buddy
great fights are coming this year,in other weight div.
EM by KO
8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:52 pm 
Offline
Flyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:44 pm
Posts: 20
Location: BKK
Well, well well... If MP will lose, EM will not fight against MP anymore and EM's promoter will not like it because they will not gain as much as what they could if this two fighters will be feature. So MP needs to win by hook or by crook! But Manny will win by KO for sure.

Theres no other boxer that will fight against EM that promoters will not gain much. It is only MP and MP alone. And it is only MP that will knock Morales down. The first ever!!!

Boritos Basket need to be digged in!!!

Manny by KO!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 5:30 am
Posts: 7734
Location: Riyadh, KSA.
sumsuman wrote:
Well, well well... If MP will lose, EM will not fight against MP anymore and EM's promoter will not like it because they will not gain as much as what they could if this two fighters will be feature. So MP needs to win by hook or by crook! But Manny will win by KO for sure.

Theres no other boxer that will fight against EM that promoters will not gain much. It is only MP and MP alone. And it is only MP that will knock Morales down. The first ever!!!

Boritos Basket need to be digged in!!!

Manny by KO!!!


Welcome to Pacland Bro! Enjoy your stay and have fun with the clowns here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAC by TKO in the later rounds!

God bless!

_________________
"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:02 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Santa Monica California.
jackie wrote:
sumsuman wrote:
Well, well well... If MP will lose, EM will not fight against MP anymore and EM's promoter will not like it because they will not gain as much as what they could if this two fighters will be feature. So MP needs to win by hook or by crook! But Manny will win by KO for sure.

Theres no other boxer that will fight against EM that promoters will not gain much. It is only MP and MP alone. And it is only MP that will knock Morales down. The first ever!!!

Boritos Basket need to be digged in!!!

Manny by KO!!!


Welcome to Pacland Bro! Enjoy your stay and have fun with the clowns here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAC by TKO in the later rounds!

God bless!

here come's my #1 FAN
jajaja you even follow me to the BUY,SELL AND TRADE FORUM
EM By KO 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:45 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 pm
Posts: 494
sumsuman wrote:
I've been here for so long but just as an observer. Well, in my own observation it will be a night of fireworks for pacman whether he'll win by KO or decision. The thing is, it is a money business. If Many will lose, they may not have anymore fights, but if he wins, there will be another fight that the promoters will look forward. I say promoters and not the boxers because they are the one who really make money and with EM and MP, there is a great chance for them to get more money by letting them fight in a rubber match.

Manny by KO if he will attack the bread basket of Em!!!


Hey Sumsuman not EM anymore its dela hoya.. :lol: :lol:
The fight is 40% winnability by MP.. I agree with you it is money business plus History..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:33 am
Posts: 314
Location: under d table...
off course he will!!!

8)

_________________
---------------------------------------
"“The knockout will come if you train hard”
- pacman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am
Posts: 12809
Location: Paradise City
I wouldn't be so sure since delahoya is motivated now. Roach has gotten delahoya fired up. i see oscar going for early knockout in this fight so he can shut roach up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:36 am 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 3:39 pm
Posts: 21
we are sure of it ..... Manny will KO Hoya......... oh my should i say MORE???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:39 pm
Posts: 4297
Location: Los Angeles, CA

OH YEAAAH!! ... I'm so sure myself I'll even predict
which round he will get knocked down ... round 3!

He will go down in round 3!! WOHOOOO!!



_________________

Victory loves Preparation



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 3:04 am
Posts: 397
Location: Ottawa, Canada
this thread was originally posted jan of 2006 and was talking about pac vs em. who revived this and made into a hoya pac fight thread?

weird...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group