Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:48 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 352, 353, 354, 355, 356
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 2012
Location: Makati
Cldi ako nagising sa draft midnight kc dto


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 2012
Location: Makati
Open pba commish? Meron gusto sumali

_________________
BORN TO PARTY, FORCED TO WORK...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:49 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
miles2006 wrote:
Open pba commish? Meron gusto sumali

Oo two slots pa. Geh, pasalihin mo, mukhang malabo na si stud at butch. Bukas pa naman ang draft, 11am.

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21108
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
Ayos lang commish..
Pm q email add q..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
Draft time...!

Goodluck, mga kahoopsters...!

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21108
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
banned from joining he league..

:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
theboxer69 wrote:
banned from joining he league..

:shock:

Bakit banned? Ikinancel ko lang yung invitation mo dahil odd number yung teams. If chot doesn't show up, I'd transfer his team to you.

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
Paging chot. Di ka na nagparamdam ulit? If you can't tend to ypur team, I'd give it to boxer. Pakiconfirm.

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:40 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 2012
Location: Makati
i need good reliable center, power forward open for trade i have good PG to offer

_________________
BORN TO PARTY, FORCED TO WORK...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4878
miles2006 wrote:
i need good reliable center, power forward open for trade i have good PG to offer


parehas tayo he he he

ang problem ko, hirap I slot, madaming pg kaya kailangang I trade yung iba,sa pf-c


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
I scooped Giles from the wire, dami kong bigs ngayon. If you guys need bigs, check my roster. Only Capela is untouchable, or you gotta offer me something hard to refuse. :D

Last call Chot. I would arrange your roster for this week, after which I am turning it over to theboxer if you still won't show up. Sayang, you got Steph Curry on your roster who is a stud in this format.

Theboxer, can you send me another yahoo address, nagkakaproblema nga ata dun sa ibinigay mo. :?

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4878
doubleblade29 wrote:
I scooped Giles from the wire, dami kong bigs ngayon. If you guys need bigs, check my roster. Only Capela is untouchable, or you gotta offer me something hard to refuse. :D

Last call Chot. I would arrange your roster for this week, after which I am turning it over to theboxer if you still won't show up. Sayang, you got Steph Curry on your roster who is a stud in this format.

Theboxer, can you send me another yahoo address, nagkakaproblema nga ata dun sa ibinigay mo. :?


bag-li for any of my guards,-offer ka sa akin he he he :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
doubleblade29 wrote:
I scooped Giles from the wire, dami kong bigs ngayon. If you guys need bigs, check my roster. Only Capela is untouchable, or you gotta offer me something hard to refuse. :D

Last call Chot. I would arrange your roster for this week, after which I am turning it over to theboxer if you still won't show up. Sayang, you got Steph Curry on your roster who is a stud in this format.

Theboxer, can you send me another yahoo address, nagkakaproblema nga ata dun sa ibinigay mo. :?


bag-li for any of my guards,-offer ka sa akin he he he :D

Offer ka na, i counter ko na lang kung di ok sakin. :D

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 2012
Location: Makati
Kumish akin na ulit si greek freak pls hahaha trade Kd for GA

_________________
BORN TO PARTY, FORCED TO WORK...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6914
Location: exactly where i should be....
miles2006 wrote:
Kumish akin na ulit si greek freak pls hahaha trade Kd for GA

Haha would have to overhaul my roster pag tinrade ko si giannis.

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 352, 353, 354, 355, 356

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group