Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 349, 350, 351, 352, 353  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
merry xmas.... mukhang walang internet dun sa pinagbakasyunan nung mga ka hoopsters natin he he he :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:16 am
Posts: 9466
merry xmas kahit 9th place ako so far hahaha



Standings
Schedule
Playoffs
All Time

Current Standings 
Rank Team W-L-T Pct GB Last Week Waiver Bdgt Waiver Moves
1 avatar Smoking Gunz 65-32-2 .667 - 5-6-0 $48 6 29
2 avatar Miles2006 64-35-0 .646 2 6-5-0 $100 3 16
3 avatar Butcher Latvianers 62-35-2 .636 3 7-3-1 $55 5 10
4 avatar 'Rim_Defender' 57-40-2 .586 8 7-4-0 $65 11 4
5 avatar STINGER 55-44-0 .556 11 10-1-0 $76 2 26
6 avatar RockStar 52-45-2 .535 13 4-6-1 $45 1 39
7 avatar Lakeshow 52-45-2 .535 13 4-7-0 $100 4 15
8 avatar Gamechanger 51-45-3 .530 13.5 5-5-1 $89 8 22
9 avatar Studstars 51-46-2 .525 14 6-4-1 $94 10 6
10 avatar CJJJ RED Team 46-51-2 .475 19 7-4-0 $68 13 22
11 avatar Capital J 37-61-1 .379 28.5 5-5-1 $90 14 2
12 avatar DL@ading..... 35-62-2 .364 30 4-7-0 $100 9 -
13 avatar huskies 28-69-2 .293 37 3-7-1 $100 12 -
14 avatar Mixtape Slashers 26-71-2 .273 39 1-10-0 $100 7 -

_________________
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cjp598mh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
buti ka nga 9th, ako ay 10th he he he :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:51 am
Posts: 6517
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Playoffs are here, and I lose Durant. My #1 guy. hay


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
The Butcher wrote:
Playoffs are here, and I lose Durant. My #1 guy. hay



magmalaban yata tayo this week he he he :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:51 am
Posts: 6517
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Playoffs are here, and I lose Durant. My #1 guy. hay



magmalaban yata tayo this week he he he :D


haha. Good luck nalang to me. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm
Posts: 12092
Location: SandVille
my big men are down. mahirap idepensa ang korona.

_________________
Kiss the hand of your enemy until you can cut it off!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
sino ba maglalaban semis? he he he very close ang matches eh :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
The Butcher wrote:
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Playoffs are here, and I lose Durant. My #1 guy. hay



magmalaban yata tayo this week he he he :D


haha. Good luck nalang to me. :lol:


close game bro... 1 day to go... good luck!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6890
Location: exactly where i should be....
Congratulations, bro Chito, 2x champion...! :celebrate: :celebrate:

Congrats din sa mga runners up. This has been a season of fantasy beasts, but our league has been eerily quiet. Overall, ok pa rin naman at marami pa rin active. Thanks to all who fought till the end. :D

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
doubleblade29 wrote:
Congratulations, bro Chito, 2x champion...! :celebrate: :celebrate:

Congrats din sa mga runners up. This has been a season of fantasy beasts, but our league has been eerily quiet. Overall, ok pa rin naman at marami pa rin active. Thanks to all who fought till the end. :D


thanks bro!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 20792
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
tapos na season bro?
grats bro chito..

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:16 am
Posts: 9466
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
doubleblade29 wrote:
Congratulations, bro Chito, 2x champion...! :celebrate: :celebrate:

Congrats din sa mga runners up. This has been a season of fantasy beasts, but our league has been eerily quiet. Overall, ok pa rin naman at marami pa rin active. Thanks to all who fought till the end. :D


thanks bro!


grats chito!

_________________
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cjp598mh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:21 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
theboxer69 wrote:
tapos na season bro?
grats bro chito..

:D


thanks, chamba win he he he... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4786
studstar wrote:
chitotwothousandseven wrote:
doubleblade29 wrote:
Congratulations, bro Chito, 2x champion...! :celebrate: :celebrate:

Congrats din sa mga runners up. This has been a season of fantasy beasts, but our league has been eerily quiet. Overall, ok pa rin naman at marami pa rin active. Thanks to all who fought till the end. :D


thanks bro!


grats chito!


thanks... ganda ring pampa tangal stress tong fantasy league he he he


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 349, 350, 351, 352, 353  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group